Him [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him."... More

Prologue
Doctor Doctor
Succulents
Mustang
Velvet
Green Ones
Great Ass
Baby Doll
Seduction
Missing Shots
Good Terms
Broken Bone(r)s
Ferns and Flirting
Serial Flakes
So Great
Nice and Friendly
Bigger
Better
Passion
Broken
Morning
Asshole
Zayn plus Harry
Turning Tables
Nothing
Tremble
Harmless
The Morning After
Assistant To The Regional Manager
There'll Be Blood
I Want You
Cheap Magician
Games
Our Story
A/N

Dinner and a Smoke

6K 419 428
By Prisonerwithavision

Note: this is a look back at Friday night after Harry left

××××××××××××××××

Eric didn't get back until late that night, waking Zayn up as he fell into bed giggling.

He'd obviously stayed after the game and got drunk with Liam, which pissed Zayn off.

Zayn frowned as he felt Eric start to touch his side.

"Go to sleep." Zayn said, smacking his hand away.

"C'mon babe, how about victory sex? We won." Eric chuckled, trying to touch him again.

"No! Go to sleep!" Zayn said, shoving him away.

"What's wrong with you?" Eric asked, still chuckling.

"You woke me up! It's like two in the fucking morning!" Zayn said angrily, moving away from him and curling back up.

"You're always so grumpy when you don't get your sleep." Eric mumbled, closing his eyes.

"I love that about you. I'm not saying that because I-I'm drunk I'm saying it because I love you. You're my life and I can't wait to marry you." Eric said.

"Mhmm. I love you too. Take your drunk ass to dream land okay?" Zayn asked.

Eric giggled one last time before he quieted down.

Zayn sighed, trying to relax.

Eventually he was able to get back to sleep, but then he began to dream.

He was arguing with Harry in the garden center, the two throwing pots at each other and screaming.

Zayn wasn't even sure what they were arguing about.

All he knew was that when things quieted down, they walked closer to each other.

Harry was talking to him but Zayn didn't know what he was saying.

He could feel the depth of Harry's voice, and see his eyes, but he couldn't make out any words.

Zayn watched Harry sweep his arm across a nearby table, knocking several pots of flowers to the floor.

He grabbed Zayn by his arm, swiftly lifting him up by his sides and putting him on the table.

Zayn blinked and they were both naked, grabbing each others bodies and pulling closer to each other.

They shared dozens of heated kisses, and in another blink Zayn was laying back on the table with Harry thrusting into him.

His curls slipped out of their pile on top of his head, hanging down near his eyes now, moving with each thrust.

Their eyes were locked, mouths open and uneven breaths being released between them.

"F-Fuck, so good." Zayn praised shakily, his entire body feeling like jelly.

"You like it baby?" Harry asked, those being his first clear words.

Zayn nodded, closing his eyes as it all got more intense.

He knew the table was going to break soon, he could feel it.

But that feeling wasn't the one he was focused on.

He whimpered, his eyes fluttering between open and closed as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"He can't make you feel like this, can he." Harry said more than asked.

"No." Zayn breathed.

"Who can?"

Zayn groaned, his jaw going slack from how incredible it all felt.

Every single nerve being stimulated all at once.

"Who can make you feel this good?" Harry repeated, his large hand around Zayn's throat now.

"Y-You." Zayn answered, trembling now.

"Mhmm." He hummed, moving his hand and slipping his thumb into Zayn's mouth.

Zayn immediately began to suck on it, having to stop when a deep moan erupted from his throat.

Just as he came, the table broke.

He felt himself falling, and that's when he woke up with a gasp.

Zayn tried to catch his breath, staring up at the ceiling through the darkness.

His forehead was wet with sweat, and Zayn soon realized that wasn't the only part of him that was wet.

"Shit." He sighed heavily, sending his fingers through his hair to get it out of his eyes.

Zayn stared hard into the darkness, hating when he had dreams that made him feel like he didn't know himself.

Eric was next to him snoring like he weighed four-hundred pounds, so Zayn wasn't worried about him finding out.

What Zayn was worried about, was why he had yet another dream like this about Harry.

×
×
×

"My beautiful husband to be." Harry read aloud from his phone after he and Liam sat down to dinner Thursday night.

Liam paused, looking at him.

"Eric took a bunch of pictures of Zayn." Harry said quietly, looking through them all on Eric's Instagram.

Liam rolled his eyes, looking back down at his plate.

"Those lips." Harry said under his breath, gazing.

"Oh, wait, this one is my favorite. Fuck he's so beautiful." Harry whined, almost sounding like he was in pain.

He turned his phone to show Liam.

"I've seen him before, I know how he looks." Liam droned.

"There's a gif of him! How did he get a gif of him on Instagram? Look at this." Harry said, turning his phone again.

"Impressive." Liam said, faking interest.

Harry bit his lip, looking over the pictures one more time.

"Hey, you guys aren't going on another double date again tomorrow night are you?" Harry asked.

"Dunno yet. I kind of want to take Lou out somewhere. Just us." Liam admitted.

"Which means it'll be just Zayn and Eric having their own little romantic dinner too." Harry complained.

"Eric is doing a shoot in a few towns over tomorrow. He won't be back until late according to Louis." Liam said.

Harry raised his eyebrows after changing his wallpaper to one of the new pictures of Zayn.

"So that means it'll be me and Zayn."

Liam looked at him again, swallowing. "Maybe. You have to ask, Harry. Don't try and force anything."

"No, I'm going to roast a chicken. He'd like that. Roast chicken, some vegetables, and some wine. I'll invite him over, it'll be perfect." Harry imagined.

"Well, I'll tell you this, he doesn't seem like much of a drinker. At the bar he had a cherry soda." Liam said.

Harry smiled, finding that cute.

"I know he likes weed, though." He said.

Liam frowned. "What, are you gonna have him over for dinner and a smoke?"

"Maybe, why not?" Harry smiled.

"Where are you gonna get weed?" Liam chuckled.

"There's this stoner who comes in the garden center every week, she tells me how beautiful everything is and how nature should be appreciated and all that. I could get some from her." Harry shrugged.

"I know that girl. She'll sell you a bag of stems with a used crack pipe. Don't." Liam warned.

"Just have him over for a friendly dinner with water to drink."

Harry smiled, shaking his head.

"Whatever."

××××××××××
A/N: A friendly dinner, right?
- Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.7K 18
He loved him, but all he seemed to do was destroy him.
22.5K 2K 43
𝐼𝓃 π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ π’·π“Šπ“‰ π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π’·π“Šπ“‡π“ƒ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡.
10.3K 399 12
"He's attractive, talented and successful. What could be wrong with him?"
42.2K 2.3K 30
"I think I'm falling for you. Even though I shouldn't have these feelings for you because you kidnapped me. " Zayn's eyes widened before he whispere...