Undeniable Love

By sweetchoclate9

Alexander Rodriguez. A powerful business man of the Los Angeles. He has it all. Anything and everything he wa... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
EPILOGUE
Nathan's Story is Out!

Chapter 24

134K 4.6K 274
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter 24-"You meet the one only once in life"

Alex Rodriguez's POV

Five Weeks After Kiara Left New York

"How was the meeting?" I ask him as we both sat down. He nodded his head.

"Good. How was your day son?"

"Not bad." He gave another kurt nod and just stared at me. My eyebrow raised. I don't understand why he is staring at me.

"What?"

"What is it that's bothering you son?" I am not quite shocked from his question. He analyses people with just one glance. After all he has run the empire of the Rodriguez family for more than thirty years and he have seen many people in his experience. But it's usually mom that asks all these questions. In a split second she notices from our faces that something is not right. In some cases she doesn't need to be told.

I didn't know how to answer that question. How can I tell him that I like Kiara? How can I tell him how I feel about Kiara? I took a minute to think.

"Come on. You can tell me." He encouraged. First I need to know whether I am in love with her or is this all just my obsession. I look up at him.

"You always told us how you and mom met and all about your story, but you never told us how you knew, at what point you came to know that you love her." He raised his eyebrow this time. He crossed his legs just like me or I picked it up in teenage since I was his son. Many say that my mannerism is almost close to his. He has the I-know–what's-happening look. His forefinger is against his lips.

"I wonder what is it that's making you ask that question." I almost want to roll my eyes at this words. He has the knowing smirk on his face and I know that he completely understood what I am talking about.

"Nothing. I was just wondering." Taking a sip from my glass of alcohol, I wait for him to start. He gave a small nod before speaking.

"Alright." He took a deep breath to start. "As you know it's just instant that I was attracted to her, as soon as I saw her. It's like there is this... this attraction. One night I saw the scars on her body and got angry. You all know the remaining story. But there is this feeling to protect her from every bad in the world that can harm her started the moment I saw those scars.

When she left me, to save me, it did hurt badly. I was not able to save her and keep the promise. When I took a bullet for her, I knew I can take a thousand more for her, if it means having her safe. I knew I would fight the war, go above and beyond the limits. It was a bit hard, but not impossible. After all she is the girl I love and I would fight with the world for her if needed. Love is worth it."

I am just staring at him by the end. They have gone through so much, especially mom. Dad even took a bullet for her. Would I be able to take a bullet for Kiara? Of course I would, without any doubt.

"If you are in love, all you need to do is have courage to go above and beyond. Fight anyone." I shook my head and was about to speak, but he cut me off. "I think you are in love. Don't deny it. That's the same mistake Zack did and Amelia left him because of his rejection. Although, he went back and did win her. But never deny your feelings. The moment you asked me to tell how I fell I love, I knew you are in love."

I am silent. I am still figuring out. Kiara has left me. I am too late. But am I in love with her.

"When you look at her, do you see your future with her?" Of course I do. I want to come home every day and see her smiling face. Some day... Maybe someday have kids. But that's too far.

"Yes."

"Then go forward without any doubt. You meet the one only once in life. If you let her go, you might regret it your whole life. A fight of few days is better than a regret of whole life."

He is right. What am I doing? It is not possible that I will ever feel the same deep and intense feeling that I feel for Kiara. I am such a sucker at love. I shake my head at myself. Of course she is worth the fight. But I was only afraid that it might raise a war between our families. I am going to break all the walls between us now. I won't let anything stand between us.

"I am eager to meet this woman. She got my son thinking." I smile at him. They have already met her. In fact I am thinking what would the look on his face be when he will that it's Kiara.

"Soon, dad. Soon." He nodded.

"I hope that soon is soon." He is worst that mom.

I am going to win you back Kiara. There is no more running away Little One.

"So, any status you know about Anthony? That boy is breaking the hell I am telling you. Soon he is going to become worst than Nate. They are both hanging out a lot I heard." Anthony and Nate do hang out a lot. Nate is the biggest player. "I am just happy that I don't have any girls, I see how badly Zack worries about Kiara. After the Sam thing, even I am not feeling a bit... protective of her."

"I hate that fucker! He slipped through our radar and got her to talk with him and take her on a date. That manipulative bastard!" my voice came out low and seething. I hate him!

"You did a good job all these years son. You took good care of her." I would of course. It's My Little One after all. "So, let's order food."

I nod my head and we continued our evening. My whole mind was occupied by Kiara though. It is like heck. I don't want to go home anymore, the thought of her not being there does not appeal me. I just want her with me. I need her with me. I miss her smell. I miss her smile. I miss her. I sigh thinking about how far things have gone. She is not even talking with me. I want to hear her melodious voice.

I know what I have to do now.

Kiara Knight's POV

"Go away! Let me sleep!" They are disturbing my sleep early in the morning.

"K! Come on! Wake up! It's almost ten in the morning." I groaned and pushed Zander's hand off me.

"It's just ten, twelve!" I put pillow over both my ears and try to fall asleep. Suddenly I felt my bed dip like someone fell on it.

"K!" "Kiara!" "Devil!" All of them are here now. Great! Way to spoil my sleep and dream of course! Just as I about to kiss Alex, they woke me up! I felt the blanket being pulled off of me. They held my hands and pulled me up making me sit, but I fell back again.

"Urrgh!" I shouted into the pillow.

"Hey look! It's a gift from Alex!" That got my attention. I fell asleep in his arms last night. Where is he now? Maybe he is in the guest room. I quickly sat up and found them all looking to my right. There is huge light brown teddy bear. It's really huge. It is almost my height. Oliver is holding a small piece of paper. He was about to read it, but I quickly snatched it from him. He looked at me. I poked my tongue.

"It's my gift!" He shook his head.

"At least that got her to wake up." Anthony, who is standing at the edge of the bed said, but I was too focused on the small paper in my hand. My eyes read along the lines in the note written by him. He has such beautiful handwriting that almost made me ashamed.

To my beautiful Little One. Will be waiting for you to say yes.

-From your Big Bear.

"What does it say?" I noticed that I am smiling and quickly stopped before folding the paper and putting it in my drawer.

"It's a secret between us both. Why should I tell you?"I replied to Oliver and he snickered.

"See! That is why I tell you to not wake her up this early in the morning. You should have woke her up at twelve, which is her time is six in the morning." Oliver teased and I slapped his hand glaring at him.

"But she promised last night that we all can go out today. Come on Kiara! We came for you and you are sleeping like a log." I felt guilty hearing William say it and I bit my lip.

"Sorry. How about you guys wait for me down for fifteen minutes and I will get ready quickly?"

"Great!" Anthony said. I grinned.

"Is Alex also coming with us?" I ask desperately.

"He left early in the morning. He has some important meeting to attend it seems." William said and I suddenly felt my stomach fall. He left without telling me. "He asked us to tell you bye, since you were sleeping he didn't want to wake you up." But still, I didn't get to say bye to him. Also it's a good thing in one way. I don't have to answer him immediately.

"Okay."

"Get ready soon." Gavin said. "Dress like a boy please." Mark teased and fake glared at him.

"Brad, move your butt off my bed!" He still sat down even after all my brothers started leaving the room. I hit his hand. "Stop touching my teddy bear." Hugging the teddy bear I pushed him off my bed. He groaned.

Once they all left, I took out the note the read to read it again and again. Your Big Bear. A smile took over face, a grin I should say. I can't stop it. He wants us to be together. I love the idea. But what if dad finds out?

Getting out of the bed, I got ready thinking about all the scenarios and situations that we might have to face. Everyone ends with dad getting angry. I sigh and shook my head. By the time I got ready, I got an idea.

I know what to do!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know it's a short chapter and I am so sorry for that. But I hope you guys like it. Do tell me what you think. Don't forget to comment. Don't miss the next chapter. A bit important.

True Love Story #5 from dipanwitaghosh23

My mom n dad had 16yr of age gap...they knew each other from a long time but nvr talked...infact my mom used to thnk him as a bad guy...funny..One day my dad approach my aunty (my mom's sister) n told her that he wants to marry my mom...Though my grand parents hd prblm wd dr age gap...they got married...N now according to my mom my dad was world's best husband...he loved her sooo much dat my mom nvr evn realize dat he is so much older dan her...But unfortunately after 12 yrs of their marrg my dad passed away...My mom got into a shock for almost one long year...n till now evn after 17 yrs whnevr we talk abt dad my mom nvr stop crying...She still loves him wd all her heart...

The ones that we truly love are always with us, in our heart.

By Mamta Gupta!

By Maria!

By Maria!

Thank you so much for the covers guys! Love them! Truly love them! They really mean a lot!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 23
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her. Reyansh Kapoor: "She is the ocean in which I'll happily drown. " She was a selen...
2K 102 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
119K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
1.4K 77 10
OUT OF MY REACH Liam I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall. "Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer...