Headshot || Taekook [ Finishe...

By TaesJams

«"I found him in the woods, he lay there on the ground, bleeding, shot in his head."» top!Jungkook Start: 020... More

🚩
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
열한
열세
열네
십오
열 여섯
십칠
십팔
열 아홉
스물
이십일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
+1

열두

1K 49 11
By TaesJams

~Ding Dong~

The sound of my doorbells echoes through my house. It's a happy sound, I changed it after last times unpleassant visitor. I sigh and the memorie.

I let my fingers slide over the doorknob and take a breathe before I open the door.

In the doorpost is a thin, mint-collour haired boy.

"Hey." I softly speak. The boy smiles weakly and driffts his eyes away. My eyes fall on the wound on his knees. "Ah you tripped, didn't you? C'mon in." I say, stepping away to let the boy enter my house.

"I-I'm Min Yoongi." He softly speaks as I clean up his knee. I nod my head softly. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. But I'm sure Hyung will do." The thin boy smiles widely and ruffles my hair. "I don't think you're older then me, Jungkook." I frown, looking at the boys gesture. "How old are you then?" "24." "Ohh.. ye, you're older, Hyung." I giggle softly, cleaning the knees of someone older then me isn't something what happens to me everyday.

"There was a shot.." he softly speaks. I frown and look up at him. "Did you see anyone?" "Yes. He had red hair.. and a muscled body, he was calling out a name, and I believe he softly cried." Min Yoongi humms, eating the bisquit I gave him.

"What name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 303 2
[TAEGGUK] A new job, new boss, and a newly developed sexual relationship with him? Taehyung Kim gets caught up in an illicit affair with the Chairman...
6.2K 439 11
High school love is hard when it comes to prom week. Especially when Taehyung's crush, Jungkook, has high expectations for his ideal date. Luckily...
92.7K 4.2K 10
❝This Is All Your Fault!❞ -In where Jungkook finds himself stuck with his rival; Kim Taehyung, And trying to escape this Hell they Call a Love Maze.
642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...