Blind Love

By HarmonizetheHeart

Hello my name is Lauren Jauregui and I'm blind. This is my story on how I found my true love with Camila Cabe... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Go On A Date With Me?
Chapter 4: Date Night
Chapter 5: She's Perfect
Chapter 6: Second Date
Chapter 7: Crazy Fun
Chapter 8: Jauregui Charm
Chapter 9: Mine
Chapter 10: Dinner with the Parents
Chapter 11: Defend & Protect
Chapter 12: Mind Fucked
Chapter 13:What the future holds
Chapter 14: Jealousy kills
Chapter 15: double date
Chapter 16: tight Schedule
Chapter 17: new times
Chapter 18:Happy Anniversary
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: The Surgery
Chapter 21: Seeing for the first time
Chapter 23: New Year
Chapter 24: Love is the thing
Chapter 25: Blind date & Blind Love
Chapter 26: In love & Walking in Paris
Chapter 27:New life
Chapter 28: Bachelorette parties
Chapter 29:Wedding Day
Chapter 30: The Future Ahead of Us
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Tricking and loving

783 26 2
By HarmonizetheHeart

Lauren P.O.V.

Camila and I are in my room cuddling looking at the pictures Camila took for me.

"You really are so fucking sexy." I say kissing her neck.

"So fucking sexy." I keep saying as I kiss her jaw and ear.

"L-lo." She stutters trying not to moan.

"Yes babygirl?" I ask nibbling her ear.

"You are making this 'no sex thing' really hard." She says.

"Who said we were trying the whole 'no sex thing'?" I asked stopping from going forward.

"Y-you." She stutters looking at me confused.

"I said I want your first time to be special. That doesn't mean I don't want to have sex. If it was just for my pleasure I will take you right here right now." I say smirking.

She gulps and looks at me wide eyed.

"W-what?" She asked looking scared as ever.

"Babe, I love you. I told you this a million times. I don't want to just fuck you, I want to make love to you. I'm going to be your first and last, well hopefully. I want that to be fucking amazing. I am talking about rose petals, violins, doves, fireworks, and all that crazy shit." I say kissing her.

"You don't have to do all that. Anywhere with you is perfect." She says looking at me in the eyes.

"I won't ever get tired of looking at you babe." I say.

"I won't get tired of that either my love." She says and quickly pecks my lips.

"Okay, can I see more pictures pleaseeeee. I promise I won't get all horny." I say putting my hand up in honor.

"Fine dork." She says a moves to another picture.

"I don't really like this one but that was my first day of the internship." She tells me.

"You went like that? I need to mark you. People need to know that YOU are all mine." I say ready to give her love bites on her neck.

"Lauren Michelle stop. No more pictures if you are going to act like this." She says as she is about to turn off the camera.

"No babe. I'll stop show me more." I say putting my hand up in surrender.

"Sofi wanted you to see her too." She tells me.

"You guys are so cute." I say.

"Yeah thanks. This is my favorite one." Camila says and shows me the picture.

"We look so happy." I say smiling.

"So we're going to my parents for New Year's." I tell her.

"Yeah you're my New Year's kiss?" Camila asked hiding her head in my neck.

"Of course babygirl." I say kissing her blushing cheek.

"You know what I am never going to get tired of? "I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows in a cute way.

"What?" She asked.

"Seeing you blush." I say and she hides her head in my neck.

"I don't want to get up but we have to." She whines.

"Yeah baby so get that cute ass of yours up." I say.

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"I don't know. "I say.

"Where did you put all my clothes?" She asked.

"It should be in the closet." I say.

I see her go to the minnie closet I have in my room before I was about to tell her that it was the wrong closet she opens it and all my old symbol canes came out.

"Fuck I am sorry Lo." She says trying to pick them up.

"It's okay Camz. I think I have to clean all these out. And paint these walls. Also babe my, well, our closest is down the hall." I tell her and he gives me that confusing look again.

"Why will your closet be down the hall?" She asked.

"It's a walk in closet babe. The room farthest on the left is Normani's and the room farthest on right is ours."I tell her giving her a goofy smile.

I walk her to the room and wait for her to open it. When she opens it her jaw instantly drops.

"I can live here. This is as big as my living room at home."Camila says.

"It's not that big. All your shoes are on the front and your clothes are in front of your shoes. If you want I can switch you can have the back side I will have the front side. Whatever works for you."I say.

"No it's fine, but babe I'm pretty sure I have more clothes than I had before."Camila says.

"Yeah I decided to buy you some dresses last week and shoes.I notice all you had were crop tops and a lot of jeans with a couple of dresses. So when we go out you don't need to buy any."I tell her.

"Oh. Thanks."She says lowly.

"Your underwear is on the first drawer and your bras are on the second. In the third are all your jeans and the 4th and 5th one you can put your bed attire that is still in my room if you want."I suggest.

"You are really organized. I'm pretty sure by next week you will kick me out for being a slob."She jokes and I laugh at her goofiness.
"It's okay babe. I would never kick you out. We have a maid that cleans once a weeks. Normani and I usually maintain it until then but if you want we can tell Ivette to come twice a week."I say.

"No it's okay. I need to change my ways right?"She asked as she puts her arms around my neck.

"Yes babe. I wouldn't mind your mess though. I guess we were always so cautious about keeping things clean around here so I wouldn't fall on anything by tripping."I say pecking her lips after I finish.

"Does your head hurt?"She asked. Brown eyes looking deeping in mine.

"Sometimes."I say honestly.

"When will the headaches stop?"She asked with concern.

"I don't know but I don't mind them. It hasn't gotten really bad."I let her know.

"You will tell me if it was really bad?"She asked.

"Yes ma'am"I say

"Okay good. We should get ready."She says and let's go of me.

"Okay you can shower first."I say.

"Why don't we shower together."She says biting her lip. I gulp.

"What?"I say surprisingly. She starts to laugh.

"You should have seen your face. That was priceless."Camila said as I frown.

"Why am I dating you?"I asked.

"Because you love me."She states pecking the frown off my lips.

"Go shower and I will make you some breakfast."I say kissing her back.

"I love you."She tells me sincerely.

"And I love you back."I say and a smile instantly goes on her face. I kiss her smile and walk away.

I quickly begin to make breakfast. I text Normani to see if she is here.

Me- Mani r u here?

Sent 9:26

Manibear😈- yea so is Dinah. Why?

Received 9:28

Me- was wondering. Making breakfast. I'll set u 2 a plate.
Sent 9:29

Manibear😈- kk. Thanks. GOOD MORNING! Btw. :)

Received 9:33

Me- Good Morning. Lmfaoo. No prob.

Sent 9:35

I quickly begin to make breakfast for everyone.I made french toast with fruit. As I am almost about done I start to hear footsteps and laughing.

"Morning Lauser."Dinah says loudly. I notice Normani and Camila talking among themselves.

"Good morning CHINA SHAME!"I say with a cheesy smile.

"GIRL! Do you want to die?"Dinah asked.

"No. Hey what are you two talking about?"I asked Normani and Camila.

"Camila's firm is considering her for a position as soon as she graduates."Normani tells me.

"Really?Babe that's amazing."I say as I kiss her.

"Thanks. I wanted to tell you first but Mani asked me how things were going and I couldn't hold it in anymore."She says as she pouts. I kiss the pout away and turn it into a smile.

"You guys are so cute."Normani says.

"Thanks I sure think so."Camila says.

"Mani you going to my mom's party right?"I ask.

"Shit. I forgot, I made plans with Dinah's family already."Normani tells me.

"Maniii. Your parents are going to be there. You ditched on Christmas and Thanksgiving."I tell her.

"I'm sorry Lo. Can you please cover for me."Normani says.

"UM. No, why don't you tell your parents."I jab.

"Wait? Is that the reason you don't invite me to all these dinner things and holiday parties Lauren takes Camila?"Dinah asked hurt in her face.

"It's not just that."Normani gages.

"It is just that. I honestly don't know why you are afraid to tell your parents. Andrea loves gay people. Basically all of our friends are GAY. We all basically slept with each other too."I say rolling my eyes.

"I never told my parents I was attracted to girls Lo. They always asked I said no. They are okay with you all being gay but It's different with me. And we all did not sleep with each other."She says shyly.

"Andrea met Dinah and likes her. And I slept with Lucy who slept with Vero who slept with Alexa who slept with you we pretty much all fucked each other."I say laughing.

"I hate you so fucking much."Normani says.

"I don't know why Alexa though she's so boring."I say.

"What is that suppose to mean?"Camila asked.

"Nothing."I say.

"What if I am boring."She asked.

"You are definitely not boring."I say goofy.

"Anyways back on track tell your parents. Cause I have eyes now that work and I can clearly see Dinah mad as hell."I say.

"She isn't wrong Normani. Lauren may I go to your mom's? I would love to spend time with you guys."Dinah says.

"Yeah the more the merrier. I can even ask Ally."I say.

"Great I will see you all tonight except Normani.Lauren I am sorry I can't join you on your breakfast thing it looks good. I need to go bye Mila bye Laur."Dinah says as she hugs both of us and rolls her eyes at Normani.

Dinah quickly leaves. Leaving an angry Normani and a worried Camila.

"I swear one day you are going to mess up with Camila and I am going to make her get mad at you."Normani says.

"I didn't make her do anything. Shit you don't have to take her to your parents and be like oh mom dad I am dating this girl we fuck every night. Your parents already like her.You can always bring her to these events as a friend if you aren't ready to come out."I tell her already fed up with her bullshit.

"You say that because your parents loved Lucy and made coming out so fucking easy."She says.

"Um no. First off when I came out I never told my parents I was talking to Lucy. I told them I was attracted to girls. They caught me with Lucy later on and flipped because I wasn't committing to her or whatever."I say rolling my eyes.

"UGHH. Fine tell your mom I will be there and I will have a plus one aka Dinah."Normani says and I smirk.

"DINAH!! YOU CAN COME IN NOW."I yell and see both Camila and Normani with surprised faces.

"Aww. Babe thank you for finally inviting me."Dinah says kissing Mani in the cheek.

"You guys played me?"Normani asked.

"Yeah."Dinah and I answered laughing.

"You guys didn't let me in?"Camila asked surprised.

"Sorry babe but you would've probably told us not to do it or tell Mani."I say kissing her cheek.

"I dislike you guys."Camila says crossing her arms.

"So we are all going to your mom's then?"Normani asked.

"Yeah."I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.2K 17
Camila Cabello has a one night stand with Lauren Jauregui in the club. What will happen if they meet again and Camila finds out Lauren is rich and ma...
86.8K 2.7K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
81.5K 1.7K 7
Camila Cabello had constantly lived life as a part of the 'system'. She finished school, she had a job, she was saving for college. But her best frie...