100 letters

By camren_bish_

I'll write 100 letters to you More

1st letter
2nd letter
3rd letter
4th letter
5th letter
6-8th letter
9th letter
10th letter
12th letter
13th letter
14th letter
15th letter
16th letter
17th letter
18th-20th letter
21st letter
22nd letter
23rd letter
24th letter
25th letter
26th letter
27th letter
28th letter
29th letter
30th letter
31st letter
32nd letter
33rd letter
34th letter
35th letter
36th letter
37th letter
38th letter
39th letter
40th letter
41th letter
42nd letter
43rd letter

11th letter

31 4 0
By camren_bish_

Dear Lauren,

I hate that everything that is good in this world reminds me of you. I hate that every love song instantly reminds me of you. I hate that everyday I have to need to write to you. I hate that I'm always so tempted to text you but I fucking can't. I hate that I think about you all day. I hate that I can't even go on a fucking date without feeling guilty and sad cause that person isn't you. I hate that I can't even eat pizza without thinking of you. I hate that I'm not the same without you. I hate your smile that always causes me to smile like an idiot. I hate that I miss you. I hate that I always look at old pictures of us. I hate that I can't be fully happy without you. I hate that when I see your old hoodie I start to cry. I hate that I love you. But most of all I hate that I don't hate you at all...

~Camila C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
81.2K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...