extreme // villain!midoriya i...

By pastelleaux

BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA VILLAIN!DEKU X READER ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ You. A kid with everything to rise to the top... More

1) may i ask who?
2) you sound familiar.
3) i know you.
4) we're together.
6) deep in thought.
7) distant and freezing.
8) warm when huddled
8.5) extra #1
9) back to normal.
10) you're it.
11) time passes fast.
12) build up.
13) caught in the act.
14) i missed this.
15) whatever.
16) home sweet home.
17) unhappiness and rage.
17.5) extra #2
18) family reunion.
19) thanks for everything.
19.5) WOW! Choices!!
20) a rising feeling.
21) there's something off.
21.5) author's note :0
22) a warm welcome.
23) sense of unease.
24) i need a break.
25) a story to tell.
26) a fallen star.
-- recap --
27) capture and fear.
28) the betrayal of trust.

5) let's go somewhere.

7.3K 246 297
By pastelleaux

Fingers tapped impatiently against the wooden table.

"I'm impressed, Midoriya," Tomura spoke up. Voices arose from the corner, where Twice was hanging out with Dabi, drinking some liquor that you doubted Midoriya would approve of.

"Thanks Tomura, but I have one more request," Midoriya ran his hand through his hair. You fidgeted anxiosuly.

"We need to make a costume and villain name to cover (Name)'s tracks," Midoriya added. He lifted up a notebook that had dog ears and folded pages all over, prepared to open it. You nodded in agreement- you didn't really want to be exposed to your classmates, after all.

"No need."

"Excuse me?" You both said at the same time.

Tomura flung his hands out towards his sides. Even through the ridiculous amount of fake hands covering his face, you could see his bone-chilling grin.

"Costume, yeah whatever, but for a villain name..." Tomura's cheeks lifted into an even wider grin. He folded his arms back and laced his fingers together. His voice suddenly dropped into a low whisper, enough to be heard, and enough to reveal the poison beneath his words.

"Don't you think hearing another former Yuuei student committing such a grave offence would plunge the world into much better despair?"

A chill ran down your spine. You weren't sure if you wanted to do this any longer. Despair? What kind of sick... ideal was that?

You instinctively flinched back and leaned towards Midoriya. He didn't say anything.

"Noted," Midoriya stood up from his seat and slid the notebook into the inside of his jacket.

"Is he not going to say anything about what the hell Tomura just said??" Your mind yelled at you, but you ignored it and stared at the freckled-faced boy, partially shocked, and partially "oh well, they're villains, i guess."

You followed his actions, standing up and brushing your dirtied outfit.

"Wait. (Name)," you stopped, looking away from Tomura. You kind of didn't want to meet his eyes at the moment.

"Accompany Midoriya out whenever you can," you snapped your eyes back to him, incredulous. But Tomura wasn't looking at either of you when he said that, instead gazing at the blank wall. You responded with a slight nod of your head and clutched onto Midoriya's jacket, letting him tug you out of the room.

You let out a huge breath of air, feeling much more better and less suffocated. "That was fucking terrifying."

"He's like that, you'll get used to him, but for now let's get you covered up so that no one will notice you," he threw his jacket around your shoulders and tied a bandanna around your neck. You pulled it up to obscure your mouth.

"Our job today is to keep an eye out on the Yuuei students. They've been placed on tighter security, but they're still very much carefree. It was supposed to be Bakugou's turn today, but..." Midoriya 'tsk'ed and looked at the locked door you two were walking towards. "He never does his missions. It's always pushed onto someone else."

"Kacchan, we're taking over so don't have anymore mood swings, okay?" Midoriya called out and Bakugou yelled a loud 'Fuck off, Deku!'. An explosion sounded out, followed by much more vulgar and inappropriate cursing.

"Let's go, (Name)," Midoriya held onto your arm and pulled you up to the roof of the building. The wind whipped his hair around, and he pulled you closer to him while wrapping his arms around your waist protectively.

"This might be kind of cold, hold onto my jacket," he warned. You blinked at him. "Cold? I think the weather's pretty- aaAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

You two were in the air.

You shut your mouth after you got a gulp of the wind. Your watery eyes darted up to catch a glimpse of Midoriya's face who looked unaffected in contrast to yours, and you involuntarily looked down to realize you were basically 50 metres in the air.

"Th-This is way too high!" You yelled, though you weren't sure if he could hear you. His grip around your waist tightened in response, but it definitely meant he didn't hear what you said clearly.

He suddenly plunged onto the roof of a building, slapping a hand over your mouth as you two dodged behind a pillar. Midoriya signalled for you to use your quirk, and so you did. Your roots shot through the ground until it stopped at the sidewalk where the kids were.

A bunch of kids, probably 4, were happily walking out of a building with drinks in their hands. The vibrations of their voices seemed to be going towards the opposite direction of where you two were located, so you assumed they were walking away. You lifted an "Okay" sign to show that you two could peek.

"Aoyama Yuuga, quirk navel laser. He can shoot lasers out of his belly, but gets a stomachache if done for too long." Midoriya stated, pointing towards the weird boy speaking a mix of French and English. You looked at him, impressed.

"Ashido Mina, quirk acid. She can create acid with varying acidity, including near harmless ones that she often uses to slide around." He penned down something in his notebook, nodding his head.

"Yaoyozoru Momo, quirk creation... Can create anything out of her own body, but the larger the item, the more time needed to produce," you quietly thought about how it would be so much easier if you just took them out right now instead of fretting over their actions, but you remained quiet and listened. W-wait, take them out? You've already lapsed into the villain mindset?! Are you fucking serious??

"Ura- ...Uraraka Ochako, quirk gravity nullification. She can remove all gravitational pull on objects that she t-touches and make them float, however too much at once can give her nausea."

You snapped out of your thoughts and snapped your fingers. "I know Uraraka! She was rather nice to me during the entrance exam, and Yaoyozoru got into Yuuei through recommendations...."

Then something hit you. He didn't stutter at all over their names, as if he has memorized them to the very detail. He didn't stutter until he mentioned...

Until he mentioned...

You shot up to look at Midoriya's face. His eyes were fixated on Uraraka, and he had a slight blush dusting his cheeks. You looked at her, and then looked at him, and then almost yelled in realization.

"You have a crush on a HERO???" You whisper-screamed. Midoriya slapped his hand over your mouth and shot you a glare. Your head was spinning with the realization and shock. Holy shit- a CRUSH?

"I do NOT!" He raised his voice a little higher. He most definitely had. You giddily giggled behind his hand. This would be perfect blackmail material, how did you not find out earlier?

Your eyes trailed off towards Uraraka, who seemed to enjoy her time talking to Aoyama, who gave off a weird vibe. Midoriya's face was lightly dusted over with a blush the colour of rose quartz, his green eyes watering as if he was about to cry at any moment. His fingers rapidly tapped his cheeks as he muttered to himself.

You pressed a hand against your cheek as you stared at his face adoringly. "You are so in love with her- bring me down for a moment, I gotta go talk to them!"

"You will not! Don't even think about it (Name)-"

You wriggled your way out of his hold and fell to the ground of the dim alleyway, sprouting a bed of golden flowers to cushion your fall. You bounced up and started running towards them, delibrately bumping into Uraraka and overexaggerating your fall.

"O-Ouch! Hey ow- my ankle!" You grabbed your ankle, before wincing and grabbing your wrist. You actually hurt your wrist when you flung yourself over the rooftop.

"Oh my god!" A voice exclaimed. You could almost hear Midoriya's "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" in your head but hid your stupid grin. You bit down hard on your lips to try and pretend that you were in pain.

"You alrig- hey! I know you!" Ashido spoke up. You clutched onto your wrist, foregoing the ankle act.

"You're Ashido Mina! From- Ow! -1-A, right?" You smiled in fake-pain. You struggled to push yourself up, and Uraraka lifted you up gently. "I'm (Name). I go to the same school. It's cool to see you guys here!"

"(Name), you were the one that..." Ashido trailed off. You forced yourself to swallow back the bitter taste in your mouth.

"Huh?" Uraraka looked at her. You rubbed the back of your head, looking sheepish.

"Yeah... I'm the-"

"-One who was in the rumours, Todoroki took their spot. Had a powerful quirk, was also another hero that was recommended. Endeavour was upset that Todoroki lost to (Name), and hence they were sent to General Studies instead of the Hero course they were supposed to be in on Endeavour's orders," Aoyama flipped his hair and winked. You laughed and looked down. A puckery taste invaded your mouth, overwhelming the copper scent of your blood.

"Really? Wow, I never heard..." Uraraka looked at your hand that she was still holding onto.

"What was your quirk anyway? They never mentioned it," Yaoyozoru stepped in, brushing her fringe. You didn't budge. You trailed your gaze towards the crack in the cement beside your too.

A small flower sprouted from the ground. You released your grasp on Uraraka's hand to bend down and pluck it, handing it to her. She looked at it in disbelief.

"There wasn't a flower there before, I swear. The ground was empty!" Ashido half yelled in surprise. Her eyes swept the ground and watched as another flower sprouted and grew up to her chest level. You bent down and plucked it out gently.

"This one is for you. Do you have any social media I can contact you guys on?" You smiled. Aoyama gave you his page without hesitation, the rest following soon after. You thanked them, turning around and walking off.

Once you made sure you were out of sight in a small, dark alleyway, lifted yourself off the ground and back to where Midoriya was still freaking out at.

"Got her information, no kick!" You laughed, slinging an arm over his shoulder. He punched you in the gut, you doubling over in pain. You curled your wrist reflexively and felt a jarring pain cram its way through your elbow to your nervous system in your spine. You forced yourself to smile.

Show no sign of weakness.

"Idiot! You could've g-gotten... yourself killed! Or caught!" He spat out, then wrapped his arm around your waist and leapt off. Your stomach and wrist still hurt like hell, but you held on tight anyway.

One moment you were willing to be thick-skinned for Midoriya, and the next you immediately wanted to kill him. The punch made you feel like throwing up all your food, along with your stomach and bile duct. You could feel the saliva and blood pooling in your mouth and eyes tearing up, but you blinked them away until the nausea faded. You two finally landed on the roof of the entrance of the bar.

"F-fuck, man. That real-really hurt," you forced out a chuckle, shakily writing down Uraraka's username on his hand with a pen. You looked up at his red face, internalizing how adorable he looked at that moment before taking your current condition into consideration.

The moment you opened your mouth, the blood collecting inside spilled out and trailed down your jaw towards your chin, and even though the drops were tiny and insignificant, their presence made you even more queasy.

A faint memory of someone's lips stained with blood flashed across your mind for a moment, but then was cancelled out by one thought.

I'm gonna be sick.

Then, you turned your head to the side and vomited blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 22
" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" *******************************************************************...
19.1K 993 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
21K 666 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
6.2K 255 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...