Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 05

72.6K 2.9K 2.1K
By StupidButCute00

Chapter 05 : I feel like I have a new life and I'm going to take full advantage of it.

-William Green-

---------

Your dream ended abruptly, as you were shaken back into reality. eyes opened, your eyelashes faintly batting against your lids when you blinked. you laid on the, debating whether or not you should get up. your muscles felt weak, just like your energy. you barely slept 3 hours, The unfamiliar room you were in made you awake almost all night.

 The bed was way too comfortable and the lighting was perfect but it the quietness of this place was so weird, Back to your old room, Your house was near the highway so you were used of the sound of the cars and it was like a music box to you, Never bothered but instead it helps you to sleep.

Once again, You looked at the ring in your finger. You have been staring at it all night wondering and dreaming of how your life will be from now on!!

However, With a last sighed, You moved from the bed and walked towards the bathroom taking a warm shower.

You strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over your head in steamy rivulets. Closing your eyes to the water as the heat soaks into your skin, you lean against the cool tiles as your weak legs threaten to buckle.

*****

Jungkook arrived at his office at about 7:45 am as always greeted by his secretary.

" Good morning, Sir " She stood up bowing to him politely.

" mmm Morning ..." he said looking around confused " It's almost empty here, am I that early? "

The young lady looked away biting her lips before faking a smile " They're probably stuck in traffic, They'll be here in time for sure ."

He nodded " Ok.... don't forget my usual coffee "

" Sure.." he bowed again watching him walking to the door.

The moment the door get closed she sighed in relief. Usually, the employees arrive before him but today there was a rumor that he wasn't coming so most of them Intentionally didn't arrive early, The secretary thanked God her mother woke her up or else this was going to be her last day in work.

Jungkook put his stuff on the sofa and walked to the glass wall looking to the view of the city with his hands in his pocket.

********

about 4 hours later

******

While Jungkook was busy on his computer totally forgetting the track of time Taehyung pushed the door walking inside making the youngest slowly moving his eyes toward the door watching his friend with a red face throwing himself on the sofa taking his breath.

" At what age do you learn to knock? " Jungkook shook his head in disappointment.

" Sh.......Sh-Shut up.." Taehyung said, His breath seemed to stutter in his lungs before he let it go, feeling the tension drain from his body.

Jungkook sighed again and moved his hands to the keyboard again continuing his work not minding the heavy breathing or the hard time his Hyung was having.

Taehyung drunk the water that was in the table, His breathing slowly returned to normal, He finally could look at Jungkook glaring " Why your office must be in the 21st floor ?, I always say that I won't come again but here I am ........hell " He coursed before walking to a seat near Jungkook.

" I really feel ashamed Hyung, You're 25 , Even Kids use the elevator......" Jungkook looked at him " Plus only 21st floor made you that tired, I think you should start working out more...."

" Shut up... " Taehyung throws a paper on Jungkook's head before holding some in his head " You agreed with Mrs.Park? "

Jungkook nodded " I discuss with my father many times and we decided to give it a shot .." he started " Plus the tender seems interesting, Here have a look ....." Jungkook took the file from his drawer and hand it to Taehyung who moved his hand to hold it but suddenly he saw something more interesting so he ended up holding Jungkook's hand instead of the file.

" Hy-Hyung ?? What's wrong with you? " Jungkook tried to yank his hand but Taehyung pushed it toward him more making Jungkook almost move from his seat.

" What what what what? wh-what is tha........WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?? " Taehyung was staring at the ring in Jungkook's hand " IS THAT A RING? YOU .......AL-ALREADY .....YOU "

" AHH HYUNG, LET IT GO ..." Jungkook had back his hand and immediately took off the ring from his finger placing it in the drawer before sighing " It happened yesterday, My mom didn't want attention so I didn't tell you ..."

" Holy shit....." Taehyung blinked.

" What? " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Yeah Yeah I should have told you but it's no big deal...."

" You should've at least introduce me to your wife .." Taehyung rolled his eyes " Tell me, is she pretty ? " he smirked.

" Let it go Hyung, You aren't getting me with this " Jungkook winked making the older man laugh before taking the file reading it carefully.

" So... Are you on for tonight or you're just gonna act like a married man now? " Taehyung said while reading.

" Of course I am on, Plus dude, stop it with the married man thing " He laughed " Ahhhh By the way, I heard Kim Jisoo is coming ...."

Taehyung acted as if he didn't hear what Jungkook said and totally changed the subject " It's pretty cool this tender, Guess you made the right decision--- "

" They say she became a lawyer " Jungkook cut his words with a smirk.

" Jeon Jungkook .." Taehyung turned to the younger man with a glare in his face, Giving him a warning eyes he started " I believe I have told you to close the subject along time ago, And I am serious this time, The personal life isn't a game to me as it's for you .. So Stop. "

After a few seconds of the uncomfortable eye contact, Jungkook nodded his head slowly " Of course Kim Prosecutor-Nim " he rolled his eyes and moved from the chair to grab his jacket" So? Are we having Italian or Mexican food? " he added

" We'll go with Korean today, Let's keep the Italian for the time we introduce me to your wife ." Taehyung stood up as well.

-------

It was about 7 pm when you watched from the window the maid getting out of the main gate, heading outside, Probably going home since you already know that tomorrow is her day off, leaving you home alone with only the gatekeeper outside, The young lady seemed nice but you find it a bit hard to communicate with her so you just stayed in your room the whole day when it's the mealtime she would come and get you the food to your room with only a few words.

' I hope you'll enjoy the food '

You wished for her to stay with you or eat with you but how to tell her that?

' Should I write a note for her ? ' you though while biting your lips, With a sigh you turned and walked to sit on the bed, you have been sitting there for a while wondering what to do..

You stared at the room over and over again till your eyes met the door, before even thinking about it your hands were already holding the doorknob, With a click the door is opened. Knowing that no one is home made you a bit nervous yet relieved. you slowly walking to the living room, the kitchen then you stopped next to the stairs that lead to Jungkook's room, Maybe....

Actually you didn't know what's in the second floor since you've never walked up there, It's your 4th day in this house and Jungkook only came once, He only went up for few hours then left the house again, Didn't even bother to say Hi to you even though you waited for him to have lunch with you but he quickly walked off before even you could ask him. 

Then you thank God you didn't, In your mind, you thought it's the better thing to do, You didn't want to invade his privacy nor bother him in his own house but in your heart you were worried, Is he working that much? does he even have time to rest? And, Is he eating his daily meals ? ........ Knowing yourself, You knew you won't stop thinking about this unless you asked.

After all, he is a person that treats you well and your....... legal Husband. You didn't want him to think that you're a selfish girl .....

Looking up at the stairs for the last time you run to your room to get your phone, You took a deep breath and sat in the bed again looking down at the phone in your hands, The phone that only has two contact numbers, Your mother's was the first and the second was added five days ago, It was Jungkook's. clicking on the text icon, your hands weirdly start to shake as your month gets dry somehow but your fingers start typing..

[ Hi........ ]

You shook your head and deleted that .....

[ How are you ? ] .......Deleted

[ You're working hard ]..... Deleted

[ Have you been okay ? ] .......Deleted

[ Hello !! ] .........Deleted

' Ahh Y/N why can't you just write something ...!!! '

[ I was wondering if you're fine... ] .......Deleted

[ Have you been eating well ? ] ......Sent

you could feel your heartbeat... every single pound in your chest , You felt it .

Taking a deep breath as you touched your chest calming yourself down, While your eyes kept looking at the message you sent. About 3 or 4 min. You saw the word ' Seen' under your text but no replies after, Even you wanted for hours, Nothing comes out.

' He must be busy...' you nodded to yourself and put down the phone in the nightstand and you lay down again..

You up at the ceiling with a heavy heart wondering what you'll be doing in this two years , is it going to be like this for 24 months ? and what about after that ??

You closed your eyes with this thought and you gave up for sleeping.

---------

" Oppa , I think your mom just texted you ..." The almost naked girl said while holing Jungkook's phone and reading the message.

Jungkook blinked twice before putting the towel aside and took his phone from her hands.

[ Have you been eating well ? ]

He stared at the words recognizing the number, It wasn't his mom's but his wife. The word wife sounds wrong considering the situation he was in now, Having a woman that he can call a wife and yet he was in a five stars Hotel with a different one made him look at the lady lying in the bed looking up at him with a seductive smile.

' She isn't my wife ...'

' And it's my life, I can't change it because of some signed papers ' He nodded to himself and throw away the phone joining the woman in the bed. 

--------

Another day ends, You were walking back home from school with slow steps, having the ring in your finger made many classmate ask if you got engaged, And you could do was nodding, You wanted to tell them it was an arrange marriage and not just engagement, You want to explain especially when you heard few whispering not so good rumors about who was your future husband, Some says he was an old man that his wife died, others said he was an illegal immigrant needed to marry a local woman for his papers and many others...

It hurts actually , It hurts you that many people doesn't even put the idea that you two might have been in a relationship and fell in love with each other.

' Am I less human ? '

' Do I need to speak to express how I feel ? '

you bit your lips when you arrived to the gate of Jungkook's house greeted by the Doorman.

" Welcome home ma'am .." He said , You put away all the bad thoughts and you smiled at him " You must be tired , I really think you should tell Mr.Jeon to hire a driver for you, It's so hot those days you may get a sunstroke ..."

You shook your head and smile. he returned the smile and kept on talking " You have a guess, He's Mr.Jeon's best friend...Prosecutor Kim.."

Prosecutor Kim ?

" He was waiting for you ..." he added.

having a questioning face you walked toward the house and opened the door to find a tall good looking man smiling at you while he was leaning against the wall with hands in his pants pocket , He was in a black tux similar to what Jungkook usually wear.

" You're finally home..." He walked toward me smiling, you were confused more than surprised of the way he was looking at you from head to toe. 

Then he offered his hand for a handshake " I am Kim Taehyung , Nice to meet you Jeon Y/N sshi...." He smirked on the word Jeon and you felt a bit embarrassed of it too. 

But you ended up smiling and accepting his hand. he tightly held your hand while shaking it till it was so weird for you, even when you wanted to take your hand away he held it more tightly. You looked up into his eyes confused about the smirk he has as your cheeks were getting redder, Your blush seared through your cheeks, and for a minute you thought your face was on fire. 

You suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy, But that only makes the man stare at your face more, He found it cute and so irresistible to look away, plus it felt good for him to have your small hand in his but all this was interrupted when the door behind Y/N gets opened and Jungkook came in, Your face automatically turned to face the man behind you asking for help with your eyes which somehow Jungkook understood and walked toward the two of you.

" Hyung.....You're making her embarrassed." Jungkook separated your hands and run his arm around Taehyung's shoulder " I thought you have a trial Prosecutor Nim "

" Nahh The suspect suddenly get sick , so we had to delay it.." Taehyung answered then focused on you again, You were standing next to the two of them smiling on how cute their friendship was, you felt kinda happy and relieved that Jungkook's best friend was this type of person. " Your husband is being a nice guy, right Y/N? ..."

You jumped from the sudden comment and you turned your head to the side to avert your gaze, but the sudden rosiness of your cheeks gave you away.

" Ahhhh Hyung, I said don't make her uncomfortable." Jungkook added " Plus, You know I am never home " He laughed but Taehyung sighed when he noticed the weak smile on your face while looking at Jungkook after hearing his words.

You slowly looked at Taehyung and smiled again. Before biting your lips while looking away at anything except them, The only thing you could do was smiling and waiting for one of them to say something to you since you didn't know how you can excuse yourself to leave.

Your eyes met Jungkook's and you couldn't look away, it'll be awkward if you did so you kept on looking at him.

" Have you been okay ?!" He asked, you nodded.

" You know....if you need anything you can tell the maid to inform me " He added then looked at Taehyung " Hyung? You'll stay for dinner ?!"

Your eyes widened a bit in excitement, ' He is not leaving tonight ?' You thought, you didn't know why you were so happy that Jungkook will stay for dinner but maybe it was because you were getting lonely and bored staying alone, that's the only reason you thought about as you looked at Jungkook with a hopeful smile.

" Aaahhsshh ..." Jungkook whined when Taehyung hit his head playfully " What's wrong with you ?" He rubbed the area where he was hit.

" You forget Mark's Birthday, huh ?" Taehyung said.

" Oh? Is it today ?" Jungkook asked when the other man nodded " Aaahhhhsshh , Thank god you reminded me ."

Your heart weirdly ached as you looked down your feet, your hopes were high just in few seconds but it seems he won't stay here today too.

" Y/N will come with us, right ?" Taehyung suddenly suggested and your eyes immediately looked up at him, you were surprised so you just froze.

' me? With Him? Jungkook? At a party ?'

" Come on Hyung be serious..." Jungkook said and your gaze turned to him. You didn't understand why he said but sure it hurts, you wondered if he doesn't want you with him because he didn't know what to introduce you as or he was just ..... Embarrassed.

You knew he didn't mention his marriage to anyone and that doesn't hurt you because you knew that before even agreeing on this, what hurts you know is his reaction when feeling that you may meet people he knows. ' i must be crazy...'

You looked down again as you felt your throat start hurting, you knew what's gonna happen after that. It's obvious.

" Why not? We can just say she's our friend, No one will suspect you two, you don't even wear your rings .." Taehyung added.

Your eyes automatically looked at Jungkook's left hand, there was no ring but you were ..... Wearing it.

Feeling their gazes looking at the ring in your hand, you awkwardly hide it behind your back and bit your lips forcing the tears inside your eyes to say there. You looked up to them smiling as if nothing happens.

Taehyung cleared his throat and begin speaking again " So, Y/N you want to come ?"

You looked at Jungkook who rolled his eyes away then slowly shook your head a 'No' to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at you then Jungkook, understanding the situation he sighed " Okay as you want, But next time you will come..." He winked and you smiled before bowing and excusing yourself.

-------------

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
1.5M 77.7K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
26.8M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
574K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...