Daddy Doitsu

By AriiYuukarii

Suddenly Feliciano, Gilbert, and Lovino are babies?? How will Ludwig be able to handle all 3 of these little... More

Daddy Doitsu
VHAT ZHE HELL!!¡¡!! NIEN!!
so what had happened was ...
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
day 5
day 6
(A/N) Been a while (*'˘'*)♡
Epilogue ( GerIta Warning)
The Sequel

day 7 (Recreation)

2.4K 117 99
By AriiYuukarii

*sigh*
Guys, I really don't know what happened to this chapter but it's not here for some fucking reason...it's even gone in the editing section...fucking pissed...It acted up soo much yesterday due to me trying to write from my laptop...smh I am so sorry...I don't even remember what happens in this last chapter word for word...

I will try to remake the chapter...But It won't be as good as the original. ..wattpad just fucked me over...I'm so sorry. ...
ヾ(*`⌒'*)ノ _:('□'」 ∠):_

~Matthew's house~

Once they got to Matt's house, it was around 20:00 (8pm). Time seemed to be none existant to them though. Gilbert being twice as energetic as his normal self, Matt had to match that for hours. But it was fun; First they continued to play hide and go seek. Now that Gil was so small, he could hide almost anywhere he wanted. Matt failed to find him back at Ludwig's house, so It was still his turn.
It look Matt a few minutes to find Gil until he heard giggling from inside his closet. He quickly spread open the closet to only find clothes and old stuff...' I just heard him in there...wha??' He scratched his head in confusion until he heard a bird peep. Followed by a faint "gilbertshutupnoooooo!!!" The yellow bird flew out of the closet and sat itself on top of Matt's dresser. Matt looked up two levels of closet shelves to find Gil acting as if he couldn't be seen.

"You know I can see you r-"
"No jou can't!!"
...
..
.
30 seconds of staring goes down
" How'd you even get up there??"
Gilbert shrugs and looks down
" You don't even know how to get down...do you Gil??" Matt chuckled as he sticks out his arms " Come on, I'll catch you"

Matthew barely catches Gil as he almost falls with him. They order out for dinner, pizza, every kids favorite. ( time period logic, I know xp )
They then decide to build a fort out of pillows, couch cushions, and blankets. They watch a movie, play tag as It runs and both fall asleep before it ends.

In the morning, they make none other than Pancakes, eggs and sausages. Gil tries to help with cooking but drops an egg...then another egg...and then another. At that point Matt just asked him to watch and bring utensils like a wooden spoon and spatula. That way he was still helping but not making a mess.
They cleaned up and watched cartoons for a bit.

"Birdie, can I put zhese reindeer horns on jour head pease??" Gilbert squeaks from Matthew's hallway closet. He hadn't even noticed him get up.
"Oh, Gil" He giggles "Those are moose antlers"
" OH!" Gil says curiously, trying to put them on his head.
" I can't fit zhem still, can jou??"
Matt walks over and crouches down to Gil's level " yea, sure" he secures the antlers on his head.
"Gil, get on my back, piggyback ride~" Matthew smiles brightly as he acts like a moose on all fours. Gilbert's ruby orbs twinkle " Yaaay~~ giddy-up"
He climbs on top of Matt's back and Matt takes off.

Before Matthew even has time to react, He suddenly feels 100 times heavier and he is forced to the floor.
Gilbert rubs his head, dazed and fully grown, on top of a squirming Canadian. He shakes his head trying to pull himself together and get off of Matthew
" M-MATTHEW!!! I'M SOO SORRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HERE, VHY I'M HERE, PLEASE BE OKAY, OH MIEN GOTT, MATT!!!"
He panics as he lifts Matthew up into his arms, scared and confused.
" Uuughhhhh....c-calm down Gil...please. ..I'll explain but can you just lay me on the couch??"
Gilbert rushes over to the couch and lays Matt down. He rushes to the fridge and gets ice packs and Icees, lays them on Matt against his protests.

~ Antonio's House ~

Antonio is slowly woken up by something tugging his arm. He tries to ignore it and slowly drifts back to sleep until he realizes, 'wet'...'SOMETHING WET IS TOUCHING ME!!' He Jerks up, totally forgetting about child Lovi spending the night. He looks down the side of his bed to find two big hazel orbs staring back into him.

"Hola Lovi~~ Buenos días" He smiles drowsily but then realises Lovino is crying. "Hey, what's wrong??"
Lovino holds up his wet Baby bloomers.
...
..
.
" YOU WET THE BED AGAIN??!?"
He shouts, causing Lovi to cry harder.

Antonio bathes Lovi and washes his baby bloomers and sheet. He had saved Lovi's dress from his childhood, so he clothed him in what he had. He hugged him and tries to show him how to wash clothes. He knows he already knows, but who can judge him for trying to relive the sweet old days.

" Lovi, look, This tang top is black and these bloomers are white, so they can't go together."
He smiles at Lovi, noticing his interest in the water in the washing machine rising.

Lovi noticed he was being watched a minute later though.
" Oi, what are you looking at??" He sticks his tongue out and sits away from Antonio. Waiting for him to turn around so he can watch him do laundry again .
Antonio just chuckled to himself and continued the chore.' I was meaning to do laundry anyway' he grins and hums Buono Tomato.

"🎵Buono Tomato! buono Tomato! Buono buono oo! Tomato! Aka agete midori sagete to-🎶 "

"🎶 toma- toma- tomato🎵"
Antonio spins around giddily to find a happy singing Lovino
⊂((・▽・))⊃
Lovino stops instantly, snapping his head up as soon as he heard Antonio spin around abruptly.
'⊙ - ⊙;
"Y-you heard nothing"
" Oh, I heard everything mi amore" *(*' ∀`*)☆

Lovino runs from the laundry room into the living room.
"Lovi~ c'mon, It was adorable, you should sing with me more"
"No!! Singing is for girls!!" Antonio hears Lovino yell from the other side of the house.

Antonio looks all over for Lovi, only to find him in a cabinet in the kitchen. " Found you Lovi~~"
He sings. He lifts Lovi up into his arms and tickles him.
Lovino can't hold in his laughter for long. "S-st-stop tick-ling meeee~~~" He giggles as he struggles to break free.
"RASPBERRIES ~~" Antonio playfully shouts and then blows vibrations onto Lovi's tiny little tummy and feet.
"CH-CHI-CHIIGI~~~Aaaahhaaa, noo~~" He fidgets in a pit of laughter.

After the tickle session, they eat breakfast. Tomato omelets with Sweet rolls and jam.
Lovi put the dishes in the sink and Antonio washed all of them
' I think he tried to help just now' Antonio thinks to himself causing his heart to throb at the cuteness.

In the afternoon they went into the tomato garden, picked them, ate them, Lovino through a few at Antonio.
"Okay Lovi, time to stop wasting my Tomatoes" Antonio jokingly said.
" Make me" Lovi said mischievously but playful in his own manner. Sticking out his tongue and running through the patches after throwing one last tomato at Antonio. This caused
Antonio to huff out of his nose in annoyance. He caught Lovi and cradled him in his arms. "TICKLE TIME" He shouted and started to tickle Lovi again relentlessly.
"TONI NOO" Lovi snorts through giggles as he tries to catch his breath.

Lovi's clothes get dirt all over them, so Antonio goes back into Lovi's room and looks for another toddler dress.
...
..
.
" CHIGIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~ WHAT HE CRAPOLA IS GOING ON HERE!!!! TOMATO BASTARD, YOU GET YOU'RE ASS IN HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY I'M NAKED....AND CONFUSED!!!!"

Antonio runs into the bathroom to find a fully grown, Angry Lovino.
"Now Lovi, don't act rashly, let me get you some clothes before you pounce on me and then I'll explain...."
Lovino tries to cover his parts
" Hurry....please..."
" I heard that 'please', you're very welcome mi amore~~"

~ Ludwig's house ~
It is about around 22:00 (10pm)
Ludwig was just about to bathe little Feli. He set him in the tub and turned to the cabinet to get the bubbles he had purchased for the babies. Since there was only Feliciano now, it was all his now.
He hears a thud and turns around thinking the baby got hurt.

He turns around to find a fully grown Italian Stallion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Oh...umm..I-I-I'll go get jou some clothes!!..." The German blushes and quickly rushed out the bathroom to Feli's room.
"Luddy wait...Veh~...I must have fell asleep in the bath again..."
Ludwig places Feli's clothes on the counter top and rushes out the room again.
"come in zhe office vhen jou're done, I'll be in zhere"

Feli gets dressed, empties the bath and hurries to Ludwig.

"Luddy!! What's going on...??"
" Are jou okay??" Ludwig gently grabs Feli's shoulders
"Yea...I think so...did you put me in the bath after I fell asleep on the couch?? I don't remember getting in the tub..."
"Vait...jou mean to tell me...jou don't remember anyzhing...??"
"Wha?-"
"Feli...what day is it today??"
Feli looks around and thinks for a bit.
" Well yesterday was Wednesday. ..so Today is Thursday....right??"
....
..
" Arthur never said you'd forget everything..."
"Wha...was I wrong??"
"Ja...sit down...I'll explain zhe best I can..."
Feli sits in the chair near the window while Ludwig sits in the desk chair.
"Exactly a veek ago, jou, jour bruder and Gilbert fell asleep on mien couch watching T.V. Zhen Arthur broke in und turned all three of jou into children in 'Self Defense'. Guessing the spell was according to age due to jou being an infant, jour bruder being a toddler, und mien bruder being a child. I called Arthur und he explained zhat zhe spell vould vere off in a veek. So today is actually Friday...I've been taking care of jou zhe whole time" Ludwig explains, blushing and faintly smiling from the memories.
" Veh~~ My hero came to my rescue, daddy doitsu~~"
"DON'T CALL ME ZHAT!!" The Germans face light up bright red.
"Vell...anyvay...it gave me time to zhink...and I zhink I am ready for my own child"
Feliciano holds Ludwig's hands and smiles brightly.
" I know any woman would be happy to be with you Luddy, you're soo big and strong and smart~"
"Feliciano...no...I meant....vith jou...Ich liebe dich..." ('-ι , -`*)
He blushes and flashes a small genuine smile. Feliciano's eyes shimmer with affection
"Awww...Luddy...anche io ti amo" ♡(*'˘'*)೨

// Buenos días : Good Morning
Iche libe dich : I love you
Anche io ti amo: I love you too //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 820 14
(I dont own Hetalia!) (BoyxBoy!) (WARNING: This story contains derogetory scenes and words, about Nazism, Jews, and Graphic scenes in the concentrati...
16.5K 785 23
Lovino and his brother Feliciano are gaming masters. Recently a new game came out that actually transports you into the game. The brothers are thrill...
158K 6.8K 49
Someone always gets left behind. I don't own Ludwig, Feliciano, Romano, Grandpa Roma, Antonio or any other character from Hetalia; they belong to...
10K 409 26
Based On Disney's Little Mermaid _ Ludwig is a Prince who needs to get married and Feliciano is a merman. Their love is forbidden but what will happe...