O.W fanfic GenjixD.va

By Bunny_Rawr3

Genji x D.va love. Will their love be true or be torn apart what may come. Read to find out. 😱 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The final Chapter 11

Chapter 7

739 8 2
By Bunny_Rawr3

*Genji was the first one out of the gates quickly as he has his throwing stars ready to be used and his other hand upon the smaller blade he double jumped and lined up a wall waiting patiently on the very top to wait to see who's first or if it would be 76 his eyes grew brighter by each passing minute waiting upon 76*

"Where are you 76 I'm going to decapitate you right here and now,"

*As the countdown was at the last second D.va looked at everyone* "This is it you guys listen up. Orissa I am going to need you to create a barrier for us and make sure the fire arms don't scrap an inch of our bodies or we are eliminated."

"I shall do what I can miss Hannah." *Orissa responded and heads out putting up a battire staying hidden*

"Mercy you are going to be healing me out of everyone. You can help others as well the main focus will be helping me and probably snap Genji out of Reaper's mind control!"

"As you wish. It shall be a wonderful display of strategy!" *Mercy smiled in honor waiting to move along side her*

"Hanzo you will be paired up with Tracer. You have to hide in the higher ranks of the buildings of Nepal help us score the point. Hanzo you have to shoot arrows and aim for widow maker she has a sniper so stand guard.As for you Tracer you have a harder task to protect soldier and take out Reaper. If we take out Reaper we take out the manipulation long enough for Genji regains his state of mind. Let's do this!!!!"

"B...But wait what the hell do I do?!" *Soldier yelled*

"Simple what I told you earlier stay out of the way!" She boosted put and stayed behind orissa's barrier as everyone took their positions.*

*Genji calmly awaits for the presence of the other team so he may see his true target 76, Genji then started to hear metallic footsteps slowly approaching his position he started to grab his smaller back that is on his lower back he slowly unsheathed the blade awaiting for the attack as a voice of Reaper was in his mind telling him to cut down anyone that stands in his way of vengeance*

"Genji you must take out anyone that stands in your away if vengance you must take them out any way especially the most violent way if need be...no be as violent I command you now go my puppet."

*The laughter of Reaper echoed through the mind of Genji knowing he owns Genji to do whatever he wants and whenever wants to anyone that caused him pain*

"Yes....master."

*Genji jumped down from the high ledge he was kneeling on as he stood in front of Orisa*

*D.va rushed in front of Orissa and glared at Genji* "Got a problem."

*Orissa eyes widen started shooting at the Genji being protected by hannah*

"NOW!!!!!" *Hannah yelled as everyone jumped in*

*Mercy rushed in giving Orissa some nano boost and started shooting behind the barrier*

"BE RIGHT BACK." *Tracer yells as she rushed to widow maker trying to take her out* "Too slow!!"

*Genji screamed up at the sky as a dark shroud formed around him that almost looked similar to his dragon it was protecting him from the gunfire and damage he would usually take but it seems this Genji has some new abilities with his new look he then put away the small blade and started to unsheathed his large dragon blade early than usual*

"My master told me to take out anyone who stands in my way but I only eat 76 now tell me where is he and I won't have to cut off your robotic friend arm off you have my word."

*He was already under Orisas gun arm having the blade graze across the strong metal of the gun*

"What's it going to be huh D.Va?"

*his glowing red eyes was glimmering behind the oni mask eye holes to show he was under a trance of some kind.*

*Hanzo hides in the buildings and looks around to keep look out for getting the point* "I see someone up in the air it.. it my brother..." *shakes his head* I can't fight him."

"Hehehe stupid fools." *Hides in the edges and comes up to Reaper* "Seems like everything is going according to plan. I need to tell you something that D.va is going to do. She planning to take you down to get Genji to think clearly again."

"That little brat thinks she can take me down haha, she needs to get past my newest member Genji first my pet that will do what ever I tell him too, if I tell him to kill his brother he will and, I promise soldier I won't let him lay a finger on you hehe."

*Reapers cold sadistic chuckle filled up the room as a chill filled the air*

*Tracer pretends she got shot and rushes to soldier and Reaper looking down* "Guys I feel a little iffy about this. What if someone gets hurt. I mean like I know we wanted D.va and Genji to not get so close but is violence the only way. Ol chaps maybe we went to far eh?"

*Soldier gripped Tracer by the collar* "Are you having doubts Tracer. Your the one who wanted this. You did also come to me cause you didn't want d.va with Genji. Let alone what happens if D.va was going to have Hanzo to herself." *Soldier grunt in Emily and grinned* "There is no backing out now*

"Genji stop this nonsense this isn't the true you!! What about your brother, what about all the friends you care for. What about me!! Did you forget the good times we shared. The times we bonded. What Mercy too she is like a sister to you." *She used her rockets and blocked any upcoming attacks with a defense mechanism*

*Genji used his new ability to form a black flaming dragon claw in his free hand as he grabbed ahold of the rockets ome by one easily with his new powers*

"Really then why didn't you believe me Hannah why!?, you chose that bastard over me and no one else helped me they all looked at me as a freak a monster so....now you have a monster the Oni of this game a demon!"

*as his emotions grew larger with rage and hatred he sliced through Orissas mechanical gun arm like a knife through butter and kicks Orissa straight into a wall*

*D.va screamed* "No!!!"

*Orissa gasped and smashed through a building wall* "Whoa!!!!"

"DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I was saying! I SAID IT DIDN't GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO HURT HIM. I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" *Starts shooting at him and was cut off by widow maker*

"Get out of the way!!" *Hannah Yelled in utter rage*

*Mercy fell behind her healing the mecha suit before it fell apart*

"Oh my my,temper temper little girl, are you that upset that you drove away your precious little ninja hm?, well you know I do find him quite charming now that I think about it how about I take him off your hands permanently ?"

*Widow made a sly giggling sound of tease and to get under D.Vas skin so Genji may go after his true target*

"Go to hell!!" *She readied her stance and held the joy sticks tight to shoot her*

*Mercy gave Hannah nano boost again to take out widow maker and secretly mic'ed hanzo whispering.* "Hanzo be ready to take out widow maker Hannah will be bringing her to your location."

*Soldier left and went out to be beside Hanzo and looked at him thinking*

<<It a matter of time before Genji will be gone from existence. I will be a hero to d.va if he tried to harm her.>>

*Hanzo listened in and took his aim* "Understood "

*Genji kept on fighting the others deflecting the bullets from every direction as GenjI formed black flaming wings upon his back as he took to the skies in flight his wings flapped time to time making the area cold instead of hot he grunted as he stared down at all of them in disgust*

"Tch you all make me sick I know you all looked at me like a criminal or a freak I should have been put in jail or destroyed and put in a garbage can instead of a coffin if a hero."

*Widow swung away with her grappling hook swinging to the top of a building playing cat and mouse with D.Va basically to drive her away from Genji knowing D.Va would break him out of the trance Reaper has upon him*

"Come on you got to keep up little girl if you want to stop me hehe."

*She then set a venom gas trap in a wall to make D.Va choke so no clear oxygen can go into her system*

*D.va raced over to her only to see a trigger of toxins and shot it before landing* "Is that all you got." *Shoots the bullets trying to sprained her legs*

*Mercy followed healing her so even if widow maker shot her the suit will take no effect* "Hannah be careful!"

*OrIssa grunted and came out carefully and she rushed into the point and shielded herself yelling* "The point is being taken. I will be a distraction. "

"D.va where are you?..." *Hanzo said in a murmured tone looking around for widow in the high tops *

*Widow took a few bullets in her leg from D.Vas Mech she tried to find a hiding spot and she was in an area where she was seeable by Hanzo*

"Tch damn that girl she got lucky with those damn bullets of hers."

*Hanzo smirked and shot widow makers gun from her hand and shot a couple arrows at once pinning her in that specific corner eliminating her from the match* "Haha Nice one Hannah."

*Soldier groaned and Looked at Hanzo thinking*

<<NO THIS CANNOT HAPPEN WIDOW IS OUT THERE IS ONLY REAPER , GENJI, JUNKRAT, ROADHOG AND ZARYA. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AND FAST>>

*looks over to Hanzo and puts a gun to his back*

"Soldier..what on earth are you doing." *He turned*

"Doing what is necessary.." *He helixed Hanzo on his left shoulder as Hanzo fell from the building and dashed away before anyone can see him eliminating his partner from the comp*

*D.va turned in triumph Widow was out only to see Hanzo falling abe she yelled * "Fuck!! Mercy go to his aid now I have to search for Tracer to strike Reaper!" *D.va rocket boosts around the map only to find Tracer holding herself*

*Mercy raced over to Hanzo to heal his wound for he lost a lot of blood* "It ok you did very well. You need this doctor to help you get better." *Flies him away from battle ground*

*Genji was standing over top of bartered and injured members of the opposing team as, he dealt with them he started to fly off to search for soldier he even took out roadhog for getting in his way, as Genji flew he saw mercy and surprisingly carrying his brother he quickly flew to her and in a matter of seconds stood in front of mercy flapping his flaming black wings*

"What happened to my brother answer me!?"

*Mercy got frightened and stayed still healing him and looked up at Genji and got in front of Hanzo* "Your brother is hurt. D.va saw him fall from the building we don't know who shot him. Do you even care that much are you yourself." *Mercy tried to talk some sense slowly getting close to him willing to risk her life.*

*Genji let out a snarl of hatred but he knows he could not be angry with her that much because of what she did for her so he had to act it out*

"If you don't shut your damn mouth Mercy I promise I will kill you right here where you stand right now "

*He pointed his dragon blade right at her showing her he was not in the mood of joking around but in his mind he didn't want to bring harm to her but reaper's control got the best of him*

"Go ahead kill the one person who has protected and saved you from the bloodshed. I shall not regret bringing you back. If I cannot do it I know she can.." *She got closer knowing her end will soon be near*

{Goodbye... to all.. }

*Genji raised his blade up high in the air as he then quickly lowered his blade downward to strike Mercy but the only thing that could be heard was the swish of Genjis blade*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 537 29
I'm really bad at writing descriptions, but enjoy anyways! :3 Updated Description: Greninja had grown up as a shy person alongside Braixen (who wasn...
117K 1.2K 32
After Genji is found by Dr. Ziegler, a romance blossoms in the Omic/human hybrid, as he falls for the Doctor.
130K 2.8K 32
{Highest ranking: #1 in Genji!} You were friends with Genji and Hanzo in their youth. Tragic events split you all apart and you reunite years later a...
146K 3.6K 46
You had lost your family when you were really young. Thats when you met Kumo, a demon quickly becomes your only friend and companion. Searching for s...