Why Him?✔️

נכתב על ידי Reagygirl02

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me dow... עוד

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter 1 : Shopping☑️
Wolves
Chapter 2: Clubbing? ☑️
Chapter 3: Tommy ☑️
Chapter 4: I'm in trouble ☑️
Chapter 5: Did i just LET that happen??☑️
Chapter 6: Oh no he did not just do that☑️
Chapter 7: You're coming with me☑️
Chapter 8: Home?☑️
Chapter 9: Give me a chance? ☑️
Chapter 10: Mine? ☑️
Chapter 11: I'm going to mark you☑️
Chapter 12: I hate you ☑️
Chapter 13: Kidnapped...☑️
Chapter 15: Nightmares and Heat....☑️
Chapter 16: Surprise (part 1) ☑️
Chapter 17: Surprise (part 2)☑️
Chapter 18: Holy Shit...☑️
Chapter 19: Congratulations!!!
Chapter 20:Explanations...
Chapter 21:The wedding!!!!
Epilogue ☑️
Bonus Chapter: 19 Years later... ☑️
Instagram

Chapter 14: Meeting the inlaws ☑️

3.3K 140 42
נכתב על ידי Reagygirl02

This chapter is dedicated to prettylittleliars259 and 1D_LOVER1967 thanks for your sweet comments!! 💜💜
--------------------------------------------
- -

Chapter 14: Meeting the i laws

Liv's Pov

I stood there staring at Tommy wishing that I could teleport into his arms. I was still a little mad at him but I really missed him and that was the least of my problems right now.

"Let them go and maybe I'll make your death quick." Tommy yelled at Alexander.

"Hmmm I don't know, they are quite good company." He said smirking. Causing a loud dangerous growl to erupt from all our mates.

The next thing I knew Tommy's pack had shifted holy shit they have some huge wolfs.There's not a lot of wolfs bane left in me but the silver is slowing the process for Midnight to get it out of our system.

If I could break free I could help or do something and not be a damsel in distress, even though I'm quite weak.

"Ahh!!" I screamed as I was brought out of my thoughts, but relaxed when I noticed Chase un-cuffing us; the silver not bothering him and if it was he didn't show it.

"Thank you." I say rubbing my wrists.

"Ok girls I need to get you you safety, let's go." Chase urged.

"No I want to help I'm not going to abandon my pack, when they came to rescue me."

"Liv I get you want to help and you're worried about Tommy but you're extremely weak and malnourished, please let's go."

"Look out!!" Ash and Dawn screamed. Just as I felt my arm break and saw Alexander smiling at me evilly. I screamed out in pain.

Tommy came and tackled him off me, quickly tearing his head off and ripping him to shreds.

I started to fall as strong arms caught me before I hit the ground and I inhaled Tommy's scent. "I got you baby, you're safe now." Tommy soothed as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

***************************
Tommy's Pov

I caught Libby just before she hit the ground. She's extremely malnourished and I'm sure the mate bond took a huge toll on her too.

My poor Libby, it's all my fault I thought as I nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck
inhaling her intoxicating scent.

If I hadn't marked her she wouldn't have gotten mad at me, and ran away.. twice. As I carried Libby off into the forest and to the pack Doctor I looked back seeing Alexander's house and property in flames. I smirked at that walking away tightening my grip.

1 week later

"WHY HASN'T SHE WOKE UP YET?!" I boomed at the pack Doctor; Dr. Calvin.

"When the Luna's arm was broken she probably went into a state of shock from everything that's and her body is trying to heal itself, it may have only been two days but because she is a Luna her body uses more energy just as your does." He informs me.

"When will she wake up?" I questioned worriedly.

"It's hard to tell it's all a matter of her "wanting" and trying to wake up."

"Come on love wake up, please, please just wake up." I cried playing with her long  blonde locks. I never cry but I'm so afraid I'm going to lose her and I-I just can't.

Libby's family had come to see her a few days ago, I finally met her brother Reggie, he seems pretty chill after he made sure I was taking care of his baby sister. I told him the truth that I wasn't and he said he could tell I'd realized what I'd done and to stop beating my self up for it and how we all make mistakes, he was being too easy on me... everyone was for that matter and I didn't deserve it.

Summer who I found is in fact Libby's little sister; and is an exact copy of Ash and Libby. I know shocker right?She comes in three times a day to see her sister. Once when she wakes up in the morning, at lunch where she eats in here and "watches" a Dolan twin or Emma chamberlain video "with Libby". It's really sweet and makes me miss Libby even more considering they look a lot alike. Ash,Derek, Dawn, Chase *eye roll* , and her parents come in at least once a day to check on her.

A got into bed with Libby gently pulling her closer to me and inhaling her scent trying to get a little rest which I haven't got a lot of the last two weeks. And the only reason I'm trying now is because everyone threatened to drug me to make me sleep, and my parents are coming to visit tomorrow.

I got an earful form my mom about why didn't I tell her I found my mate, what's she like, and how she wants to meet Libby. She insisted that she didn't care if she was unconscious or not she still wanted to "meet" her so they'll be here soon and I really don'twant to listen to my mom bitch about me not taking care of myself.

***************************
Derek's Pov.

When we got back from saving the girls. Ash and Dawn were taken to the pack hospital along with Liv to make sure they were ok which they were thankfully. But Liv was a different story she's been out for a week and it's killing Tommy.

I've never seen him cry this much and I've seen him cry at lest twice, not counting if he cries when I don't see him. Hell he didn't even cry when his little brother Chandler tried to kill us all and ran away from home... we were all great friends and he was like my little brother too..

Dawn and Chase seem to be getting along well. He's not bad for a rouge he's a rouge because his pack was attack so he could be worse... but nonetheless he was still a rouge at one point; even if it wasn't technically his fault.

I met Liv's parents, older brother Reggie who's pretty chill, and her little sister Summer who's just like Ash and Liv which doesn't surprise me at all.

We were all siting in the living room watching infinity war minus Tommy of course he hasn't left Liv's side and barley eats and sleeps but he finally slept today after our many threats.

"Hey guys!!" Tommy's mom Adeline said walking in through her door.

"Oh I see everyone found mates." She giggled."So where's my new daughter?" We all looked at each other unsure of what to say..

**************************
Liv's Pov

I tired to move my body but I couldn't it hurt. It felt like all my energy had been drained from me. I tied to talk but I couldn't.

I stirred a little. "Libby?? Love?" Tommy said with worry and hope lacing his voice. "Can you try and open your eyes love?" I barley nodded my head. I tied opening them, key word here  tried. I tried again whimpering , "It's ok love  I'm right here." Tommy  puts his had on my cheek causing it to erupt with sparks that soothed me

Finally finding the will to open  my eyes; only  to quickly shut them again as I was blinded by a bright light I heard Tommy turn it off and I manger to open them once more.

"There's my beautiful girl." Tommy said rubbing my cheek and handing me a glass of water which I gladly accepted the cool water trickling down my throat. Just as I finished my water the, Doctor? Walked in. "Hello Luna I'm Dr. Calvin." He introduced himself. "How are you feeling?"

"Ok I guess.. but can you take all these wires out of my arm it's kind of hurting." I said causing Tommy to growl a little.

"Sure thing Luna." Walking over he  carefully removes  the wires and needles. Holy crap those are some big needles, I had to look away before I vomited and I squeezed Tommy's hand tightly.

"There you go all done Luna, let me know if anything happens or if you are need anything." He said bowing and walking out the door. I noticed my broken arm was healed and it didn't hurt anymore. Thank god I don't think I could take anymore pain.

"I missed you so much and I'm so glad you're ok." Tommy said putting his nose in the crook of my neck. "I missed you too."

He pulled away confusing me, "Umm my parents are here and they want to meet you.." he said. Oh god what if they don't like me. Oh no.. "O-Ok." I stuttered out.

"If you don't feel up to it-"

"No I'm fine, honest." I reassured even though I wasn't I was scared I mean what if they didn't like me.

Tommy gave me I don't believe you look and sighed as he's eyes glazed over meaning he was mind linking someone. Then the door opened reveling a blonde middle aged woman who looked very young for her age and a middle aged man with darker hair almost like Dawn's. I looked down realizing I only had Tommy's  shirt on making me blush.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!!!" Tommy's mom squealed engulfing me in a hug.

---------------------------------------------
Word count: 1626

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

767K 17.7K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
386K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...
359K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
13.7M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...