A Killer In My house boyxboy

By PandaSnake

Shane is just a normal play writer. He is one of the best but something got him to lose his touch. He works a... More

A Killer In My house boyxboy
Who Is He?
The Cops
Newspaper Company
Chapter 5
Tell Me The Truth
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
3 Years Ago
Chapter 13
On the way to Vegas
Different Approach

Chapter 12

208 9 0
By PandaSnake

I open my eyes to the sun shining in my eyes through the see through white curtain. I rub the sand out of my eyes. I look over at Len's sleep form who was drooling a little from his mouth. I got up and stretched my limps heading to the bathroom. Washing my face in warm water to wake my sleepy head and the sleep of out my eyes. I felt fresh after that. I look at my phone to see what time it was. 8 am. I gasped and throw a pillow at Len.

"Mmm?" his dreamy voice wondered, "what?"

"Wake up already," I threw another pillow at him, "unless you want to skip breakfast?"

Len's eyes opened a little, "Why are you throwing pillows at my head?" I showed him the time on my phone. He looks shocked and sat up, "Alright I am up," he yawns.

"Good," I said walking over to the bathroom, "taking a shower," I shut the bathroom door. Stripping my boxer and T-shirt I turned on the shower, getting in. The warmth woke my head up more and massaged my back and shoulder. I closed my eyes as I was in deep thought on where to go next that I didn't hear the door open. I opened my eyes when I heard the toilet seat being raised. I gasped peeped out a little from the shower curtain, "What are you doing!" I shouted at Len.

Len looks over, "What does it look like I am going to the bathroom," he said simply, "I will be out of your hair in a second," he looks back at the toilet, unzipping his fly.

I look away, "You could at least wait till I was done using the shower."

He started peeing, "Does it matter? We are both guys. In prison we did everything together. Peeing. Pooping and even took showers," he looks over at me, "keep washing yourself don't mind me," he zipped his zipper and flushed.

I gasped as the water suddenly become hot, "Ow!" I had to step out was too hot for me now, covering myself.

"Shane!" Len says shocked, turning off the tap. He goes over to me, "you alright? Sorry I shouldn't of flushed."

"Hand me a towel please?" Len nodded giving me a towel, "cover your eyes for second." Len covered his eyes and I took my hand off my private part covering my waist with the towel, "you can uncover them now."

Len looks at me, "I didn't know you were the type of guy?"

I turned of the shower tap, "Mmm? Type of guy?"

"You are shy at showing your parts," he said simply.

I blushed a bit and look down on the floor, "Does it matter if I am?"

"No just think it's cute," he smirked.

I gasp and look up, 'Did he just say I was cute?' I shook that thought away, "Anyway I would like to get ready," I opened the bathroom door walking over to the bag of the clothes. Got out a black T-shirt and black shorts. It was summer time so I wear shorts often that time of year. I went back into the bathroom and this time locked it.

The breakfast was on a bar island. There were plates and plates of things to choose from. French toast, pancakes, waffles, slices of bread with butter on them, and on other side they had eggs, bacon, and sausages to choose from. We were the only guests in here so we got to serve our plates as much as we want.

Me and Len sat outside on the porch. I look at the map on my phone to see where we should go next. I mean where should we stop next not our actual destination which I don't know yet. I look over at Len who had his mouth full of pancakes. He looks over at me, surprised that I was staring at him, "What is it?" he wondered with his mouth full of food.

"Did your mother ever teach you that it is inpolite to talk with your mouth full?"

He shrugged, "I forgot if she did it has been so long."

I took a bite of my waffle that had strawberry syrup spread on. I swallowed, "Well you shouldn't it is gross you know," I looked back down at the map.

"Um...Shane?" I look up, "you have some stuff on your...here," he takes his napkin and to my surprise he wiped something off my cheek. I was frozen. Couldn't speak. I blush at his sudden touch. He retrieves the napkin, "there you go that's better I think," he smiles. 'Wait why am I blushing?' a man shouldn't blush by another man! I couldn't breathe, 'but I feel like I am blushing infront of him.'

I found my voice as I stood up, "Excuse me for a moment I need to use the bathroom," without hearing him say ok I walk inside. I walk quickly to one of the downstairs bathroom. Locking the door. I sank down to the floor as I covered my mouth, 'why was I blushing' kept going through my mind, 'why infront of a guy!' that is the answer I want to know the most! Why was I blushing by a guy. And also what was that back there? He wiped my face with his own napkin. Again wiped my face! Usually a straight guy wouldn't do that to another guy unless the guy's hands are tied and need something wiped off his face. I stood up slowly and made it over to the sink. I look in the mirror, touching my cheek where he wiped something off. Also this morning he said that he thought I was cute or maybe my ears were playing tricks and he didn't actually say that. I shook my head no he did actually say that I heard him clearly. Then I reached a conclusion, 'Is he into me?' I gasp. Back at the table when he wiped my cheek that probably was a hint that he was teasing me. Yesterday in the car when told me he hadn't been in a relationship for a long time he didn't give me a gender so it makes me wonder was his last relationship a girl or a guy?

It was time to go on the road again we decided to go to Trinidad for lunch. We bid the family who owns the inn a good bye and a good day.

We stopped for gas before entering the highway. As I waited for the gas to fill up I bought me and Len two cokes. Len smiles at me while taking his coke. I look away and at the gas hoes.

On the highway I plugged in my smartphone for some music. My car has a plug for any kind of mp3 players. I turn the volume up as my favorite band came on. 'The Red Hot Chili Peppers' we drove in silence. Len looking out the window and I concentrating on the signs ahead.

I look over at Len for a sec who had his eyes closed. My mind is confusing me at the moment. I keep thinking back at breakfast and how I blushed. Why did I blush? I mean I am straight. Well at least I think I am. But do I really need a label on myself. Does it really matter what I am. I mean you usually follow what your heart and body says. I look back over at Len I was surprised when his eyes were staring back at me. I look back at the highway. Feeling my cheek a bit hot from being caught. But then again he was staring at me first. I inner sigh and kept my eyes on the signs. My heart has always been with Hazel. I always want to keep it there but how to describe this new form of feelings. Feelings that is making a bit hard to keep my heart with Hazel.

"You ok?" I heard Len ask.

I sigh as I kept my eyes on the road, "There is something we need to discuss."

"What about?"

"OK firstly this morning in the bathroom."

"Are you mad about that?"

"What...no. I never was. When I was covering my..." I blushed at hearing those words trying to come out of my mouth, "you know...well you said it was cute?"

"Yes because it was cute."

"Why would you say that though? I mean it is like you actually are calling me cute."

"I would be lying to you and myself if I told you that you aren't. So I will let you on a little secret," I was into focusing on the road that I didn't see him come close to my ear and whisper, "you are cute Shane," I was so startled that I swerved a bit. Other cars were hocking at me wondering what I was doing. When I straightened my wheel I breathed out a relieve looking over at Len, "sorry I didn't mean to startle you," he smirked.

"What would you expect!" I look back on the road, "first of I was startled with your breath on my ear and 2nd you whispering to me that I am cute."

"Oops," is all he said, "did you not like it then?"

"I just got startled."

"Ah so you were ok with it?"

I glare over at him, "OK we need to get off here," I exit the highway.

"Why? Is there something you need to check?"

"Oh there is something I need to check alright," I said through gritted teeth. I wasn't mad just confused and my heart was still pounding from swaying on the highway just a few seconds ago. I parked in a mcdonalds parking lot.

"Are you getting something to eat?" he wondered.

"Will you cut the crap already!" I shout. I look over at him, "what is going on with you today?"

"Whoa why are you mad?"

I breathed in a sigh, "I am not mad."

"You shouted though?"

"From frustration and confusion."

Len nods, "From what?"

"Do you not understand what is making me confused?"

Len shrugs, "I don't know how one feels when they don't explain?"

I sigh and rubbed my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"You."

"Me?"

I look over, "You are acting weird today. First you told me that it was cute that I was covering myself. Then at breakfast time you wiped something off my face. And now in the car you said I was cute. Whispering it in my ear. Why? Why would you do these things?"

Len looks down, "It is hard to explain."

"Just tell me why?"

Len looks up and gulps, "I haven't felt like this like I do for you for a long long time. Not to mention I don't let people get close to me from what happened in my child hood past. The last relationship I had was well long while ago," he looks down at the mat beneath his feet, "the thing is I feel something for you."

"Feel? What do you feel about me?"

"I noticed two days ago that I have feelings for you. That...I...like you," he looks up, "there now you know I like you."

'I knew it.' I nodded understanding on him liking me more then just a friend.

"Why are you not surprised over this?"

"Because...I kind of already knew while I was in the bathroom after you cleaned my face I started figuring it out."

Len nodded and looks at his hands, "You probably think it is gross of me to think that about you?"

I thought about this for a moment. Putting a hand on his shoulder I gave him an answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
1.6K 32 5
Tony is just an ordinary young gay boy. He falls in and out of love so easily that it tends to leave is best friend Shane reeling; however when love...
181K 7.4K 63
His life was destroyed in an instant, leaving him alone with no one by his side. So he starts over with a new name, new personality and one goal in m...
462K 9.7K 38
She's a just a new girl that's works at a corner store trying to stay unknown from her past. He's just one of the five leaders of the city's mafia ex...