This Girl

Da xDangerousDarlinx

Edward Cullen cheats with his girlfriend's best friend, Tanya Denali. Bella Swan breaks down and got out of t... Altro

Sad Movies
Bad blood
Problem
Everything has Changed
Everything has Changed 2
F.F.F
Mine
Mine 2
Meeting the parents
Going back home

Wedding date

811 12 4
Da xDangerousDarlinx

I'm back! I'm so sorry for not updating as promised but I got lazy and... you know when people gets lazy. Anyways, I hope this is worth the wait. I'll try to update as soon as I can. ^_^

Again! Sorry for my mistakes.

Feels like heaven... or you could say the gateway hell. Being inside the house of the devil is the last thing I wanted but it looks like I'm mistaken for the house of the devil looks like the house of a king. Its pretty beautiful on the inside out and no one can say its ugly because it really attracts you the first time you'll step inside. My eyes adored its beauty.

My eyes darted to his as he study me and he smiled at my reaction. I blush, embarrased that I'm gawking at the sight of his giant mansion and its surroundings. I could never get tired of this.

"Shall we?" He gestured for me to follow and my feet obeyed. I was still gawking and watching it with awe, looking around not bothering to look at where I'm stepping. I nearly trip and hit my head with the closet infront on me when he held me by my waist and steadied me.

"Still a klutz, Bella? How did you manage not to trip when you're strutting at Victoria's?" He teased.

I push him away and glared at him while he starts laughing.

"Shut up, Edward," I mumbled.

He puts his hands up in surrender and grinned at me.

*****

By morning I woke up Edward wasn't in the house which I'm glad that I can have time for my own.

I wandered around the house and I can't help it but gawk at every sight of it. How much money does this house cost? My father's money can't afford this even I can't afford it not even a thing in here.

"Good morning, Ma'am" Someone greeted behind me making me jolt.

I turn on my heel to see a girl who's wearing a maid's outfit. She's about 4'8 tall with a long braided hair making her look so young and innocent. She looks like she's still 18 or more like 15 because of her petite frame. A friendly smile on her face.

"Good morning." I smiled at her. She nodded.

"Mr. Cullen instructed me to give you a tour inside the house if you like since he can't do it right now and to follow you around if you wanted to go out." She annouced. I nodded at her and give her a smile.

"Okay then... so how about a tour and breakfast with me." She just nodded and gestured for me to follow her.

*****

As she gave me a tour around the house. I learned that Edward doesn't come home sometimes and that he stays out at night which makes me hope that he won't come home sometimes to give me my space. I asked her if Edward sometimes brings a girl in his house but she hesitate to answer me or just change the topic like she didn't hear me. This made me mad but I took a deep breath to keep me calm and not to yell at the poor girl who's only doing her job as what her boss' told her to do.

After the tour, breakfast was already served and ready. I ate my breakfast with Jane, the girl who gave me a tour. She keeps on insisting that she already ate and she's full but I know better so I threatened her that if she doesn't eat with me then I won't eat as well and blame her if I got hungry. So as a result she ate with me as I get to know her.

After our meal. I went to my room and took a long bath then I put on a strapless black dress which stops above my knees with a matching blue jacket and I braided my hair. I put on my 3 inches heels making my legs look longer. I decided to visit Edward in his office since I don't have something to do here in his mansion.

"Ms. Swan." Felix, his driver smiled and open the door for me to enter. I thanked him and got in.

*****

On my way to his office. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes. I just politely smiled and ignored their stares as I made my way to his office. I saw Victoria behind her desk not bothering to look at me.

"Hi," I greeted her. "I'm here to see-"

"Mr. Cullen. I know, I know." She said cutting me off and looking up to me with a smile. "He's already expecting you. Just go inside Miss Swan."

"Okay, thanks Vicky." I smiled and open the door to reveal Edward Cullen behind his desk, a pen wrap in his fingers.

He look up to me and stood up behind his desk with a smirk as he walk towards me and suprisingly grabbing me by my waist and press my body to his.

"Good to see you here."

"I wish I could say the same."

He smirked and pull me impossibly closer to him. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away but he only leaned forward and press his forehead against mine. Only inches away and our lips would be touching.

"Edward. Let go." I said sternly.

"I can't do that unless you tell me, why did you come barging in my office this early when you should be out with your friends. Now tell me, love. What are you doing here?"

"First of all don't call me love. And for your information I deserve an explanation and an answer to what is happening around me." I said.

He sighed and let me go.

"I'll talk to you about that matter once I get home." He said turning his back in me.

"No. I want answers, Now!" I said acting like a spoiled brat. He pinch the brigde of his nose and face me.

"Bella, stop being a brat and go back to my house or go out with your friends." He said calmly.

"Fine!" I shouted. "You wouldn't mind if I go out with Riley and spend the night at his house right?" I said hitting the last straw and before I knew it he was his hands were on my waist and my back was slammed on the wall, his body press to mine and his eyes darken with anger and possessiveness. His nose flared and his breathing became heavy.

"Don't play games with me, Bella." He said sternly, gripping my waist which scare the fuck out of me.

I smirked. "I'm not playing games, Cullen. I'm just reminding you that I'm not yours anymore for you to be possessive." Despite me being scared of him right now, I still manage to play fire.

"You. Are. Mine!" He growled.

"No, I'm not!" I said my voice rising. "You only have yourself to blame for it."

"I don't care about our past, Bella, but as far as I know we're already engaged and we'll be married in 2 months."

My eyes widened at his sudden announcement of our wedding day. I just knew about this arrange marraige yesterday and now he's saying that I'm already getting married in 2 months!

"W-what?" I asked numbly. He then sighed again and avoid my eyes.

"We'll talk about this later." He said and let me go.

"No!" I shouted just like earlier. "I want you to tell me what I have to know especially when it comes to my life!"

He sighed in frustration.

"As I said earlier, we'll get married in 2 months wether you like it or not." As long as he said that, I feel like my mind is already floating in the air and everything seems to slow down. My vision is getting blurred. 2 months? Getting married? My life is already sold by the man who I used to love and now he's a man whom I grown to hate.

I felt his hand on my cheeks as he wipe away my tears. As angry as I am right now, I push his hand away from my face and wipe my tears with my hand. I straighten my pace, looking anywhere but his eyes. I turn on my heels and walk away from him before I got out completely from his office. I stopped at the door.

"I hope you're happy." Right then. After I said that I open the wooden door and got out quickly as possible and slammed the door shut with so much force.

"How was-" Victoria stopped talking when she completely turn around to look at me. "What happened?!" She asked, worriedly.

I took a deep breath and tried to find my voice.

"I-it was nothing. I just got emotional." I said faking a smile at her. I don't need anyone's pity right now.

"If you say so." She said dismissively.

"I got to go."

She smiled in understanding and wave me good bye as I walk away from her. I took out my phone from my purse and quickly dialed Rosalie's number while waiting for the elevator to open.

"What?!" She scowled. Someone's having quite a bad day just like me.

"Ouch! You don't have to yell, Rose!" I retorted.

"Look Bella I'm not into something right now. Now, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes at her short temper.

"Well, how about a drink at 'The Club'?

"If you want to get drunk then I'm in. Where are you?"

"Edward's building."

"Okay, be right there in 10 minutes." She said and hung up.

*****

"Bratella!" She waved. "Over here! Hurry up brat let's go!"

I just walk towards her car not bothering to argue about the nickname she gave me. I got into her Mercedes and slam the door shut.

"Hey! Be careful with my car will yah?!"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Whatever. Just drive." I demand.

"Nu-uh. Not until you spill."

I sighed in defeat. "I'm fucking getting married in 2 fucking months!" I shouted loud and clear.

"What?!" She said her eyes widening. "Wait. So you're telling me that you're already engage and you haven't even mentioned it to me?!"

I sighed in frustration. Sometimes, Rosalie can be a blonde bimbo.

"I just gathered that information just now, okay? I'm just as clueless as you are right now. So please let's just get out of here and get drunk already."

*****

"Bastard!" I slurred. "What's your problem, bitch?" I asked Rosalie who's drinking.

"Royce, the stupid bastard broke up with me!" She shouted and slammed the bottle on the table. "Curse him and his stupid bitch!"

"Bitch?"

"Her names Maria. What a lovely name for such a stupid and ugly girl like her!" She scowled.

"At least your not the one who's getting married to a big jerk!" I sassed.

"Stupid jerk... Cheating on me...and... now-now he's forcing me to marry him." I slurred.

"Stupid! Cheating! Liar! Mother fucking Jerk!"

"Uhmp." Someone cleared their throat right in front of our table. I look up to see 3 Edward Fucking Cullen. I pay him no mind and continue to drink but before my lips touch the glass he took it away from my hand.

"Hey!" I glared at him. "Leave me the fuck alone, Cullen!"

He didn't say anything but he came near me and quickly put his arm on the back of my knee as his other arm held my back and swiftly carry me.

I squirm and punch his chest but he just tightened his grip and my punch doesn't seem to affect him.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed at him but he ignored me. He doesn't even look down at me.

I feel dizzy and my stomach seems to swirl. Edward seems to notice it and put me down. He holds my hair from behind as I puke on the floor. After I'm finish, I feel so weak that my legs can't seem to hold my body any longer. Edward once again carry me as we made it into his car and settled me down on the passenger seat.

"I hate you." I mumbled before I pass out.

Thank you! ^_^ Xoxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

92.1K 3.4K 27
π†π€ππ‘πˆπ„π‹π‹π€ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was once the love of Edward Cullen's life. The two were practically engaged to be married but things changed the day ...
269K 8.1K 151
Bella and Edward have been friends for as long as they could remember. They grew up together, went to college together and now, live in the same apar...
49.6K 1.2K 10
Four years have passed since twenty-four year old Bella Swan broke up with her fiancΓ© of six months. After dating Edward Cullen for three years, the...
186K 6.5K 200
Isabella del Cigno (21) is the daughter of the infamous mob boss, Charlie del Cigno (Cigno means swan in Italian). He's ruthless, cunning and deadly...