I Broke the Bad Boy's Nose

By estrellabien

"Unfortunately Monday's events reflected poorly on my character, and trust me when I say that in normal cases... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Courage of Convictions
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Extras

Chapter Eighteen

11K 409 302
By estrellabien

Yeah... that's our new bae, he is coming soon. *wink wink*

Chapter Eighteen

All girls have a very special power. One that is a blessing and a curse.

It is the ability to know when your period starts without having to check.

So, when I woke up, I knew. Even though I had the special gift, I still threw the covers off only to find a very large blood stain.

SHIT

SHITTTTTTTTTT

Jumping out of bed, I strip out of Carter's now ruined shorts and my blood-filled underwear.

I really liked that pair...

I throw them into the bathroom and examine the linnen. I glance back in my memory to when I had breifly met Carter's mother, or well had seen her glaring at me. I don't think she will take it kindly that I ruin her white silk sheets.

So, I start to rip the sheets off, she can't get mad if there is no evidence.

The only problem is that the door opens.

"Shit." Someone says at the very time I do.

The only difference is that it is a male voice and has a hint British accent.

Like a drunk, amateur magician, I pull a disappearing act. I throw the blanket over my head and drop to the floor. Desperately hoping the foreign stranger would get the hint and leave.

My magic brain waves must of communicated because the stranger cursed and rushes into the closet.

"Bloody hell Love I'm so sorry. I suppose this is one hell of an introduction." The boy calls out from inside the closet. His voice clipped with a British accent and a light tone that made me smile again everything that was going on.

"Yea I mean I usually wait until the second date to pull a disappearing act from bed, but since we are breaking all the rules, is there a shirt I can barrow from there?" I ask him, thankful for him being in the closet due to now steady heat coating my face and neck.

The sound of ruffling clothing  and then a hand pops out holding a white mens button down dress shirt. I quickly shuffle to get it clenching my thighs together because ....well you know why. I take the shirt and put it on, thankful for something to wear other than my bra.

"Um I have to go get something." The voice mutters from closet, then sprints out of the closet eyes shielded and through the door leading out of the room.

Before he gets back I rush into the en suite and quickly lock the door behind me. I frantically try and wrap my brain around the events of the past minute.

In the brief seconds I had seen the stranger, I had glimpsed a head of blonde, and I had discovered that he was British, or was just talking with an accent for a random reason. He had sounded youngish, maybe late teens.

But other than that I knew nothing.

Removing the stranger from my mind, I open the cabinet in search for a tampon. There was razors, soap, a few medications, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper and of course a box of condoms. I sigh and slam the the door. Of course Carter had put me in a boy's bedroom.

I consider if I will have to shove toilet paper up my lady parts just to be able go home, or go on a search for a tampon, but as that thought crosses my mind, there is a knock on the door.

"Um Love, could you please open the door a sliver?" Says the stranger's voice, he was clearly uncomfortable, but he was pleading too.

Sighing, I crack the door open, myself behind the door just in case, but instead of a hand popping in, a hand shoots in carrying a pile of clothes.

"These are my cousin's, the underwear is new don't worry, but she won't mind at all. Well she won't know. I noticed that, well I'm gonna leave now. Sorry for walking in when um. You know what I'm going shut up now." The stranger rambles and then quickly shuts the door after I grab the clothes . Not giving me time to say thank you.

I examine the things he had brought me. A black pair of Nike shorts, that honestly looked a little tight, but I'm not gonna complain, a pair of black brief underwear, and between that there was a tampon and a pad.

I could've cried from happiness. Yes cried because I had feminine hygiene products.

I cleaned myself up and put everything on before emerging from the bathroom. I expected the room to be empty, but the stranger was in the middle of striping the sheets of the bed.

His back was to me so I didn't get to see his face, but he was shirtless, had his share of back muscles. I watched as they flexed at he lifted the fitted sheet from the bed.

Oh my gosh, I'm such a perv.

To keep myself from checking him out further, I blurt, "Thank you, you know for getting the stuff for me."

He jumps a little and flips to look at me.

If I thought his back was impressive, I definitely had not seen his front.

Swoon

His face heats up and he gives me a small smile. "Of course, I am still really sorry about like walking in on you." He says as the wha from his face clears, leaving his flawless face slightly tan, but more on the paler side. He had a straw jaw line, that wasn't the impressive part. When he smiled it transformed him face.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sorry as well, you know about the sheets." I blush, but he knew what I meant. "I'm Harper, by the way." I introduce myself and reach my hand to him.

A flash of recognition, and then takes me hand in his and flips it and kisses it. "Ah, so I am not the only one who you've seen come out of the closet." He says smiling broadly at my shocked face. "Carter told me he talk to you about it. Don't worry I'm not gonna share his secret."

I stare blankly at this boy, I had been right, he was in his late teens, probably 17 or 18. He had startling blue-grey eyes, with smile lines forming around the corners, giving me the impression that this boy, what ever his name was, was a happy person, or at least smiled a lot.

Unlike some people I know.

Regarding the fact that this stranger and the fact he knows Carter's secret, my curious it's gets the better of me and I can't keep my mouth shut, "Why would Carter tell you that, and who are you exactly?" My tone no longer grateful, but rather inquisitive and suspicious.

The stranger gives me a soft smile before chuckling. "Please don't laugh." He asked me, expecting at answer, but after I give him a look to continue, and make no promise not to laugh, he goes on. "My name is Julius Romeo Fallon, and yes I have heard every joke there is, trust me. I am Carter's favorite cousin, or bastard cousin something like that, long story." He gives me a crowd winning smile before blushing when he looks at my blank face.

I stare at him for a moment, unable to get over the fact that his name is Julius Romeo. Then that fact overpowers my brain then I crack a smile before bursting out laughing. " I am so sorry Julius Romeo, but I can't help myself." I say through gulps of air.

He returns my smile, "It is perfectly fine Love. You aren't to first to think my mother's choice of a name is a bit absurd, but can I say she was a fan of Shakespeare." At the mention of his mother his smile softens and a shadow passes over his face. I recognized the shadow, and what it meant. I had seen the same look sometimes when I looked in the mirror.

"I am sorry, I understand." I tell him, and reach my hand over the bed to take his.

At the touch of my hand, the shadow lifts and he returns to smiles. "Moving on." He states and releases my hand before returning to the sheets.

I help him put clean sheets on the bed, before be flinging our selves on it. I had arranged myself against the headboard, while he had chosen to drape himself over the end of the bed like a house cat.

"So Romeo why are you here?" I ask him, as I try and count the number of wood panels of the floor.

"Is that a philosophical question or just your curiosity?" He asks and give me a playful smirks.

I roll my eyes, "It could be both, but I am talking about why are you here, as in South Carolina and Carter Fallon's house." I clarify even though I know he already knew what I meant.

"In that case, I am here to stay the year. I was staying with my mother's mother in London, but she unfortunately had to be moved to a nursing home and she insisted that I 'go experience the worst people to appreciate the best' , so she basically told me to go stay with my horrid father's family and to call her every night so I could burn his money on international minutes and so I could rant to her about the devil's spawn." He tells me a sad smile appears when he talks about his grandmother that makes me smile as well.

Before I can retort he continues. "You see, Carter's father is my father's younger brother. My Uncle John has always been kind to me, so when I told Carter of my grandmother his father paid for everything, even against his wife's wishes and my own father's, and here I am." Julius sighs and give me a winning smile.

I return the gesture, "So does that mean that you'll be going to school with us?" I ask him while I tie my hairband onto itself to keep myself busy.

"Yes I start Monday," He says nervously, as if the idea of attending high school here was like facing a firing squad.

I chuckle at the nervousness, allowing a picture of him sitting outside at the picnic table. Having Megan squeal with excitement when I told her of our awkward meeting, then laughing herself till she wet herself. "Oh don't worry Romeo you'll love it, well you'll love us." I suddenly sit up straighter, an idea flashes in my head and before I can analyze it I jump off the bed.

I grab a very confused Julius by the hand and pull him off the bed. "Have an idea." I tell him and offer no other explanations before yanking him out of the room and down the hall. My hazy memory of the hall led me to Carter's room and banging on his door. "Open the f-ing door, we have plans!" I yell at the door.

The swings open, revealing a girl with long dark hair in nothing but a man's tee shirt that come to her knees. "Sorry this room is occupied." She gives me a sly smile laced with malice.

"Babe, what's going on?"  A voice says before appearing behind her in nothing but his underwear.

I mentally slap myself.

Of course I hadn't remembered Carter's room and I had gone to the one where Spencer was currently hooking up with the girl from last night.

Before I can be left to my embarrassment Julius saves me. "So sorry mate, we didn't mean to disturb you." He says with more confidence than I have ever been ever to muster.

Spence glares at me, before slamming the door in our faces.

"Fuck you too!" I yell at the shut door, knowing that Spencer could hear me.

I give an apologetic look at Julius, and I am about to make my way towards the stairs when the door burst open behind me.

"Stay the hell away from me!" Spencer yells from the doorway.

I slowly turn and focus all my hatred on him. "For once in your life could you not act like a raging toddler, Willow has more self control than you do." I spit with deadly viciousness.

"Come on Love, he is not worth it." Julius places a hand in my shoulder trying to soothe my anger but failing utterly.

Spencer chuckles darkly and looks onto Julius, his hand on me, the fact that he is shirtless, and that I'm wearing a men's dress shirt that come from Julius' back The anger simmers into something like hurt.

Hurt.

He was hurt because someone else was caring for me when he had probably slept with that girl last night.

Hypocrite.

I hadn't realized that I said it out loud, but Spencer only scanned me, my new clothes. "You looked beautiful last night Evangeline." He whispered before shutting the door with heartbreaking gentleness.

I let out a frustrated scream and grip my hair.

"Well damn, if that's how school will do there will never be a dull moment." Julius states, his awkwardness obvious, but I was grateful for his presence and his attempt at humor.

I sigh and rap my arms around his middle. "I am so sorry Romeo." I mutter, the plan I had early erased from my mine, and completely out of the question. I wasn't in the mood to be around boys, I just wanted to go home and talk to my best friend.

Julius rubbed my hair as I hug him. "I'll drive you home." He whispered before I gently push myself away from him and nod my head. Too afraid words will fail me right now.

***

When we got home, I gave Julius an apologetic smile before shutting the door. I lean through the window. "Thank you Romeo, I'll see you Monday." I tell him, giving him again another apologetic smile.

He beams back at me, "Anytime Love." He dips his head in for well before back out of my driveway.

"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!?" My best friend says from the doorway as I walk up the steps.

I give Megan the stink eye. Before sidestepping her and pull her inside as I pass her.

"We need to talk, is Alec here?" I ask before I sling myself onto the couch like a heartbroken Disney princess.

Megan jumps down next to me. "No he left to go get some Chinese for breakfast, hey don't look at me like that I was really craving some California rolls." She explains before pulling me in a bear hug. "What has my besties panties in a knot, if I have to kill Spencer, will not complain. " Megan admits as she talks into my hair.

I didn't even know myself, Spencer had truest been cruel at lunch with Megan and Alec. Then he hadn't even bothered to show up to school. But his words still haunt me though.

Make up your goddamn mind so you can leave me alone already

No, I don't know what I want, I am still confused about where Spencer and I stand.

Like this morning he was rude, but then he was almost kind. As if complementing me was his way of saying sorry for being a complete ass.

And when I had seen that girl with him last night, it was jealousy that I felt. Jealous because I wasn't the one he was with.

Now I am being the hypocrite.

Right after that I kissed Carter and we looked as if we had slept together, and here I was being jealous of him with another girl.

I turn to my best friend for advice, letting my thoughts out. Telling her of the conversation is had with Spencer after Alec proposed, all the way till this morning when I had connected with Julius Romeo. Then I told her of Spencer.

"I am so confused, like I told him I didn't want to be anything, because I didn't want what happened to Katherine and Dante to happen to use. I just want to be his friend, I think. But last night I had wanted to make him jealous." I sigh and clutch the pillow tightly.

Megan only chuckles, "Babe, let go. Don't worry about Spencer. That boy is a walking trainwreck. He doesn't know what he wants either. But Babe that cutie pie who dropped you off sounds wonderful, not get so caught up in Spencer that you forget about every other guy out there. I mean you literally had the chance to have sex with Carter." She said and removed the pillow from my clutches.

I definitely wasn't going to tell her about Carter being gay and the possible Carson (aka my new ship name for the two) moments, but that wasn't the point.

She was right, Spencer was nothing I don't need to get caught up in him. Leave him to his own accord,

I give my best friend a winning smile before smirking. "So tell me when we are going dress shopping?"

***

"I told you I need a ball gown, not a mermaid. I don't have an ass, remember." Megan complained as I frantically ran around the bridal bouquet in look for the perfect wedding dress.

I sigh, we had been at it for several hours and now. After our I had come home this morning and we had our talk we decided to go get a wedding dress.

In our minds it was only suppose to take an hour or so to find Megan a wedding dress and me a maid of honor dress.

Ohh were we wrong.

Thankful Megan and Alec didn't want a big wedding, therefore she was only going to have me as the maid of honor, and due to Alec unsociable lifestyle he wanted me to be the women of honor or something like that. So I was basically in charge of making sure everything thing ran smoothly, and in figuring out which side I am to stand on during the ceremony.

"HARPER, get in here now!!!" Megan screamed from the dressing room as I looked in a new sections of gowns.

I rush to the dressing room and fling open the door to find my best friend stabs in front of the mirror with silver lining her eyes.

The dress she had on was absolutely stunning. It was a ball gown. The sleeves came off the shoulders and were lace as was the bodice. It flowed into almost a tutu like material with the lace popped in here and there.

I almost broke down into tears, for the first time I was fully able to picture Megan getting married. The dress, the vail that the attendant had placed on her head, it all hit me too hard.

"You look gorgeous Megan, you...you are the most beautiful bride I had ever seen." I let out a sob and crushed her with a hug.

Soon Megan started sobbing, "I'm actually getting married." She whispered as we cried in joy.

After we dried ourselves up and Megan was fitted. I replaced Megan in the dressing room.

I tried dresses of all kinds to no avail. Megan claimed that whatever color she picked out it was going to be the theme for the wedding so I tried every color on, grey, blue, green.

Finally Megan brought in a burgundy dress. I looked at her skeptically. "Isn't so rule that you can't wear red to a wedding?" I ask her as I study the dress, it was a shame, the dress was beautiful.

It was similarly fashioned to Megan's dress with the sleeves off the shoulder, except were here's had been a ball gown this one was made as an A-line is, after the hips it flows straight down.

"I don't give a shit about rules, this is the one, now try it on so I can go home and eat." Megan demanded before shutting the door and leaving me with the dress.

Once I tried it on, I knew she was right. The dress looked wonderful on me, and I'm not just being conceded.

"Megan, you were right." I mumble as I open the door for her to see.

"Um what was that again, I didn't hear you." She joked and then hugged me. "Does this mean I can go home and eat eat eat?" Megan said as she helped me out of the dress and we went to pay.

The argument that went on about who was going to pay rivaled on legendary. In the end we each paid for haft since it wasn't that expensive.

After the shopping fiasco, we went back to my house and made tacos for lunch as we binge watched Shadowhunters and made fun of how different from the books they are.

Alec and Megan sat and made wedding invitations and other tedious wedding details as I reread select parts from Empire of Storms.

I was it the middle of a Manorian boat scene, when the doorbell rang.

Megan and Alec didn't seem to notice, so opened the door to find Carter smiling broadly.

He pulled me outside to him and gripped his arms around my waist and spun my around.

"You have no idea how much I love you!" He said through gasped breathes, like he had been running.

"Care to share why?" I ask him as I steady myself.

"Mason,Mason he-"

"If you could spit it out already."

"He told me that he loved me, that he has been for a long time, but never wanted to admit it. And that when he saw us together he finally excepted it. Last night we talked for so long about everything. This morning he told me that he wasn't exactly ready to come out yet, but he said he wanted to be my boyfriend so bad." Carter squealed like a little kid before spinning me again. "It's all thanks to you Harp." He kissed my cheek and stepped back to let me speak.

But I only hooked my arms around his neck and laughed. "I am so happy for you." Was all I could say as I took in my friends happiness.

***

So it's been a while, I know.

Let me know who it was and what you think of Julius Romeo Fallon.

I personally love him to death.

I hope everyone has a good day/night/life!!

Love,
-Estella May

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
104K 3.2K 48
A woman is dangerous but a woman with heels is Lethal. A Mafia Kingpin and a doctor? Is it possible? One kills and other saves? What happens when a...
1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
71K 2.2K 72
❝You love me back?❞ I asked, he looks at me and caresses my cheeks, he lays a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me. ❝I loved you from the very day y...