/discontinued/ mikasa x femal...

By Thesadcat132

so yeah. if you like this follow me on Quotev my name is lesbian potato More

backstory
life changed?
For once we talk
Eren.....wtf
where's y/n
tears
Back again with another A/N
The dream
Not fair
Weird (chapter 11)

EREN IS A YANDERE >:(

3.3K 90 46
By Thesadcat132

Mikasa Pov

I looked around but I couldn't find Y/n, instead I found Sasha. Sasha is Y/n's best friend. Well I think, I'm not really sure but I'll ask her where Y/n's at. "Sasha, where's Y/n?" I asked. "I'll tell you if you give me your lunch tomorrow" She said, smirking. I sighed and nodded. She smiled widely. "Well Y/n's at the bathroom!" she said. "Oh ok, thanks" I said and walked towards the bathroom. I honestly feel like and idiot not checking there. When I walked inside nobody was there and the stalls were empty. I walked out and walked up to Sasha. "She's not in there" I said emotionlessly. "Oh then I'm not sure" she said. "You're not getting my lunch" I said. "WHAT!! NOOOOOO" She cried out; making a scene. I walked away to my room. I'll see Y/n later. Right? It's not like she has disappeared or something. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Y/n Pov

I walked towards the bathroom when Eren took Mikasa. Sasha stopped me asking where I was going and I told her the bathroom. I was about to walk in it but Eren stopped me. "Hello Y/n." he said. "Hi" I answered back. "It seems like Mikasa cares about you" he said. I felt heat go up my cheeks but I smirked. "What, you jealous?" I asked. He laughed and said, "No, I was just wondering if you wanted to be friends again" My gaze soften. "Oh..really?" I asked and he nodded his head. This got me way off guard. I smiled and nodded. "Well since we're friends again wanna go to wall Maria and kill Titians?" He asked, I laughed a little and nodded. He's still the same old Eren I knew. We both got ready and left. When we got there he said, "who ever kills the most Titians wins". I nodded and said "ok but if I win you give me your lunch and if you win I'll give you my lunch". He smirked and nodded. We then went off and killed some Titians. I smiled because I all ready killed 5 Titians. I was going to kill another one till it bit my right leg off. It hurt like hell. The titian was about to eat me until I forced my self to stand up with one leg and went to the top of the wall so I can rest. My leg was bleeding and I felt like I was going to die. My vesion was blurring out and I fainted.

Eren pov

I killed 7 Titians and went on the wall so I can take a little break. I looked around and found Y/n looking dead. I picked her up and carried her to the nurses. (idk what to call it). They were panicking and I decided to spread a rumor that Y/n was dead. I mean, I think she is going to die. My plan is working. But I didn't want her to die. I'm not that heartless. (yandere much?) I then left to my room feeling guilty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...