Badass Rogue

بواسطة Tammy-K

*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustr... المزيد

Prologue: The Key Of Chastity.
Chapter 1: Fifty Shades Of Grey.
Chapter 2: Me And Simon Cowell.
Chapter 3: Hello, Alpha.
Chapter 4: Midget Obsession.
Chapter 5: Monkeyballs.
Chapter 6: Twilight.
Chapter 7: See Something You Like?
Chapter 8: He's back!
Chapter 10: A Blush.
Chapter 11: The Real Question.
Chapter 12: A Definite Surprise.
Chapter 13: Angel.
Chapter 14: Clueless.
Chapter 15: A Game.
Chapter 16: Well, Hello Naked Stranger.
Chapter 17: The Mother Of All Surprises.
Chapter 18: A Bag Of Worms.
Chapter 19: The Family Reunion.
Chapter 20: Horrid Henry.
Chapter 21: His Warning.
Chapter 22: Is This What Love Feels Like?
Chapter 23: A Gorgeous- Looking Asshole.
Chapter 24: I Felt Like I Witnessed A Porno.
Chapter 25: Those Nutty Fuckers.
Chapter 26: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour.
Chapter 27: Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures.
Chapter 28: Father.
Chapter 29: A Visit From The Uninvited.
Chapter 30: Make Me Yours.
Chapter 31: Epilogue
Final Goodbyes.

Chapter 9: Masked Figure.

44.1K 1.2K 158
بواسطة Tammy-K

Chapter 9: Masked Figure.

I snuck out of the stuffy basement and returned back to the hallway. My breathing became heavier with the amount of information weighing heavily on my shoulders. I knew what I had to do but first I should attend my class, I don't want anyone raising questions.

I checked my schedule:

Chemistry 1A

Maths 2H

Spanish 1D

English 3B

Lunch

Food Tech 2C

Urgh! The bell rang alarming me and a hoard of students came out of their classes. Was first lesson at a end, already? I grabbed the closest student next to me, which was a tiny girl looking deeply afraid. I voiced my question to her and she nodded furiously eager to go.

I walked and continued to glance at the stupid map, which lead me to my Classroom after few minutes of tiredly searching.

I strolled into the classroom, the were hardly any students in. All faces carried boredom until I walked in their expression changed to curiosity. I ignored them and walked to the teacher's desk. She didn't notice me.

"Ehem," She looked startled when she looked up at me. She sighed in exasperation, What the hell?

"Who are you?"

"I'm Rogue," My voice sounded confident and clear. Her mouth formed a O and she relunctantly smiled.

"Welcome to my math class, I'm Miss Aliyah. Sit anywhere but choose carefully it will be your permanant seat."

I nodded my head and turned around the slowly filling room. I took in each seat, sctrutinising each spot. Finally deciding, I headed towards the back of the room and sat down in my spot shuffling uncomfortably.

Letting out a huge breath I took out what is my supposedly new notebook and started doodling in the corner. My mind unconciously travelling back to the hidden conversation in the basement.

A commotion started at the front of the room but since I was sitting at the back I couldn't see anything other than several heads in my view.

When the noise became a notch lower, the people at the front started making their way where I was seated. Silently Cursing them I pulled up the hood of my jacket and kept my head down.

"Why do we have to come to school? It's so boring." Whined one of the barbies from the overcrowded group. "No shit, Sherlock..." I muttered under my breath. Unfortunately, it slipped my mind that I was in a class filled with several wolves with superhearing.

"What did you say?" The girl, raised a eyebrow at me and in returned I laid back comfortably in my seat smiling. "Sorry?" Acting innocent.

"You said something..."

"That does tend do happen when your speaking." A few snickers could be heard.

The girl glared at me, throwing daggers. "Excuse me, Do you know who I am?" Her voice screeching. Ouch!

Although, I continued irritating her it was pretty funny.

"No, please enlighten me though."

" I'd have you know my father is the principal." She slyly smiled as if expecting a scared expression from me. Think again, Beeyotch!

" Really? Well tell him Rogue congratulated him. Did he have to resort to begging?" She edged closer her fist raising dangerously close to my face. I simply grabbed her skinny hand and gripped it tightly and squeezed. Pain etched into her face. However, she refused to give up and for that I applaud her.

"Listen Barbie, I don't want to waste my time on you so please stop attention seeking because I'd hate to have to punch out all those pearly whites. Hah, Who am I kidding?" My laughter rang out loud the quitened room and I shook my head, dismissing her.

The class broke our of their tranced state and immediately gossiping with those that surrounded them. I rolled my eyes at the prospect. Ah... High School- where shit always happen.

The teacher that was infront of the class had disappeared and the Barbie had sat down right at the front, away from me. Aw, now I'm offended. I muffled my laughter, I didn't want people thinking I'm crazy.

The door banged open and another huge posse entered. Another one? I groaned at the thought of having to argue with another Bimbo. Thankfully, it was just my most favourite people in the world(!) Man-Whore and The Bitch. Excuse my lack of enthusiam.

Ryan waved at me and headed my way although I was to distracted when my eyes locked onto The Alpha. His forest eyes glinted in... Desperation? I mentally laughed at thought. Pulling my eyes away from him to stop the thousand of sparks flowing contiuosly throughout my body I casted my gaze at the body that was thrown on to him.

I narrowed my eyes at her, she threw all the girls a dirt but stopped at a few boys and gave them a few lustful glances. Ew. I am officially mentally scarred!

I lifted my legs and put them on the table and screwed my eyes closed. A few minutes of peace- that's all I ever wanted. Although, Moon Goddess has different plans because I'm presented with a too happy Beta.

His face was inches away from mine, it would take a few centimetres to meet my lips to his. I wondered how that would feel? I shivered in delight, my wolf torn between her so-called sweet mate and this gorgeous Beta.

Moving my head away, I smirked at him. "Miss me already?"

"You wish!" He sat down to a chair next to me and endlessly talked about useless rubbish. I nodded my head through everything he was saying eventhough I was too distracted by the strong presence in the room, which my wolf won't allow me to forget.

My eyes travelled around the room and landed on the teacher, who apparently had a dislike to me. During my useless banter with Ryan she must've slipped in.

My nose tingled but this time in disgust. My eyebrows furrowed in confusioj, searching the room. It smelt like someone I knew... Hmm. Who, though?

I stared down the window and a small figure was walking down the school grounds. The frame was bit blurry so I edged closer to the window.

"Er, what are you doing?" I quickly looked at Ryan and he looked a bit weirded out. Ignoring him, I continued to unravell the mystery of who it was.

My wolf hissed in dissatisfaction. I stood up and started heading outof the classroom. "Wait, where are you going?"

"I need to pee," I said hurriedly.

After I existed the room I ran down the stairs until I reached the school grounds. Spotting the figure I pushed myself to run even faster. The summer heat burning my back, a slight shield of sweat covering me.

"Stop!" I shouted. I gripped her jacket and pulled it back towards me. "Carol," sneering in her face.

Her eyes widened a fraction and she started pulling back. However, I didn't let go.

"Wh...what?" She stammered.

"You have some explaining to do!" I pushed her back on the tree, so we were hidden from human sight, which was the large forest.

"I..I.. I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed at her act.

"Don't kid me Carol or I'll have your throat." She gulped loudly, her Adam's apple quivering.

"Please don't kill me..." She whispered.

"Give me a reason not to." I bargained.

" I'll tell you what you want to know." She was calm and collected now, knowing that I wouldn't snap her neck so quickly.

" Anything you know about this place concerning silver..."

She furiously nodded, not blinking.

" There are these group of people, who want to destroy Jake and a few others. They consider them a threat so they trying to achieve a new way to finish them. We know you're werewolves so we are trained to protect ourselves, they see you as a threat and want to end you because your abomination." Her hushed voice sounding unusually loud throughout the area.

" The silver..." A bang ringed through my ears. I turned around to see a face hidden by a mask, a shotgun held in their hand. "They're here," She cried.

"Who?" I questioned, desperate to know.

Another shot ran through the air and I let go of her. Turning my head I faced the masked person.

"Who are you?" I shouted.

"Your worst enemy..." Their voice a quiet whisper, reached my ears.

Figuring there was one way to know, I ran towards them like the idiot I was. My legs slowly catching up with them. However, dodging the bullets were becoming difficult; they really had good aim.

My foot got caught on a branch, and I stopped. Suddenly, a shot of pain travelled through my arm, a generous amount of blood flowing. My body became numb and my eyes started to droop. The hidden person frame became blurry and all I could see were mashed spots. Exhaustion followed.

It wasn't long till darkness came...

________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
1.1M 42K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
3.2M 75.5K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
12.5K 409 39
"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me!" He barked out as he gripped my arm an...