Shmateo: Good On My Tip Toes...

By xxxbabyface

Read to find out ๐Ÿ˜ Shmateo story. It gets better promise More

AN
Mร‚ลคร‹ร•
Jร‚Mฤ€ล˜รŽฤ€ร‘ร…
Fฤชล˜$ศš ฤร„ร ร˜ลชลค
ลคร‹ร˜ vs Mikeques?..
ลคHร‹ ล ลคร˜ล˜ร BรŠฤžฤชร‘ล 
Fฤฎล˜ลžลค
THE AFTERMATH
mansion party
cheaters
If I Lose You
Losing Control 1/3
NOT A CHAPTER BUT READ
hey
Losing Control 2/3
BETTER OFF ALONE
Losing Control 3/3
last update ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Real last update
bruh

ฤรŒBล 

2.3K 70 28
By xxxbabyface

" Jamariana! " Zavi yelled at her.

Jamariana aint a bad dancer. She just taking hella long to learn dis dance and we recording this afternoon.

" sorry, sorry, sorry. " she apologized. Jomar stopped the music and sighed. Zavi gave him to cue to play it again and we started over, it was going good until Jamariana tripped over Ayleo and fell. Ayo played it off but Jamariana decided to make a scene out of it.

" wow, you could've atleast said sorry" she said, flicking Ayleo in the head.

" nigga, you got two left feet. Yo mama should be apologizing to you " He shot back, rubbing his head.

" shut up. I dance better than you. " She rolled her eyes.

Me and Zavi was quiet.

" you aggy. " Ayleo said, before rolling his eyes and turning toward Jomar so he'd unpause the music.

We ran through the song again and Jamariana finally got it right and she was killing that jawn without even knowing.

You could tell she was a dancer. Like when she was into it, she was into it. She aint even notice everyone was watching her dance. Her facial expressions, the way her body moved and her face sweats, shes a dancer.

When the music was over Jomar slow clapped. Everyone looked impressed,   but Ayo was licking his lips and drooling. Not today bro.

When rehearsal was over Jomar told Jamariana to stay behind because he wanted to talk about signing her. Me and Zavi dipped, but Ayo wanted to wait for her, so my nosy ass hid behind a trophy case to watch them.

Jamariana

" hello, im Jomar. " The man said. He was slick old people cute, like someone my aunt would fw.

" im Jamarian- " i started to say, before he cut me off.

" Jamariana. Who could forget the name of that good of a dancer? " he smiled. I shrugged.

" thank you, but im not that good. I just dance for fun. " i said.

" nonsense! Listen... " he said, whispering and leaning in closer.

" between you and me, you have more potential than those knuckleheads " he laughed.

" thank you. " i smiled.

" here's my card. Have your parents call me and we'll set up a meeting asap. " he said.

" okay. " by now i was cheesing.

" bye bye. " he smiled, waved and walked out.

I sat down, trying to absorb what just happened. I was just a girl who moved alot, now im a girl who's making moves.

But wait, what if i move out of detriot?

Teo

I waited until Jamariana walked out, and she looked suprised to see Ayo. They was talking, and her annoyed facial expression went from tense, to confused, to happy. I watched as she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him a hug. I put my hand over my heart.

Then, he gave her his phone and scratched his neck. She put her number in his phone and walked away. As she passed the trophy case i was hiding by she said

" oh hey, mateo " and kept walking. I stepped away from the case and found my eyes meeting her ass.

Ayo walked by and patted my shoulder, then whispered:

" wipe your mouth bro, you drooling" He laughed and walked away. 

I wiped my mouth, straightened out my shirt and kept walking.

Jamariana

I walked on the bus and looked around for a seat. I spotted one girl sitting alone so i decided to sit with her.

" can i sit here? " i asked.

" oh yea, " she said, moving her bag onto her lap.

" you new here? " She asked

" yea, why? " i said.

" cuz i aint ever see you before. " she said.

" oh yea, i just moved here from atlanta " i said to her.

" deadass? " she asked

" yeah. " i answered.

" broo, lucky. I want to live dere one day. " she said.

" detriot is dope too, doe. " i said.

" you just moved here. Bro, i aint ever been outside the state of Michigan " she said.

" damn. " i said.

" i know, bro. Im Raquel by the way." She said.

" Jamariana. " i smiled, giving her dap.

I walked upstairs into me and my sister Jamara's room and sat on my bed. I kicked my jordans off and pulled my phone out. I had a text from Mikeques, my boyfriend and Ayleo. I started texting back Mikeques when he told me to go on oovoo. I called him and he was chilling laying down shirtless. My phone was leaned against my lamp and i was changing out of my shorts into basketball shorts.

" damn ma " mikeques laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

" turn around once for me. " he said.

" you wish, boy " i shook my head.

" pleaseee " he begged.

" no ques " i laughed.

" plea- " he was cut off by my mom walking into the room.

" hey baby. How was school. " she said, missing the fact that Mikeques was on my phone.

" good mama. " i said, trying to rush her out the room.

" and how was this rehearsal? " she smirked.

" what, what are you talking about? " i said.

" the neighbors. Two cute boys, the curly headed one looked cute. " she nudged me.

" what about the neighbors? " i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

" they said the manager, Homer wants to meet with me tonight at 6 " she said.

" its Jomar " i corrected her.

" yes, him. He says you have undeniable talent. " she smiled.

" oh wow. Are you gonna go? " i asked.

" of course im going. I just came to make sure you knew. " she answered.

" oh wow. Okay bye mom. " i said waving. When she was halfway out the door she chose to talk about mateo again.

" so who do you like better, the dreadhead or afro head? "

" mama, you forgetting i date Mikeques? " i asked

" yall still together? " she asked.

" a year and some change " i cheesed.

" okay, but who do you think is cuter " she asked

" mama i cant answer that. "

" come on girl, its just you and me. " she nudged.

" Mateo " i whispered.

" Afro! " she yelled. 

" moooooomm! " i yelled.

" okok, im out " she smirked and closed the door. I grabbed my phone and saw that Ques hung up. I called him back and he declined. I spammed his phone with calls and he finally answered.

" whatchu want? " he said.

" why you tripping? " i asked.

" ion know. Ask Afro. " he said.

" baee, i said he cute. But you know you the cutest of dem all " i said, trying to get him to feel better.

He smiled a little.

" you right " he said, licking his lips.

I laughed.

" i am the finest " he said, sweating himself a little too much.

" boy, bye. " i laughed. 

We talked for a couple hours until my mom told me she was leaving. Then Mikeques said he had to go, but was still liking pictures on Instagram. Okay.

Teo

Ayo was in the living room eating a bowl of cereal instead of his room eating ass. I laughed at my joke.

" wassup young nigga " he said, as i walked downstairs.

" I dont wanna hear that, Man. " my mom said, coming out the cut.

Ayleo always getting in trouble for cussing bro.

" sorry mommyy " ayleo said.

I laughed at Ayleo childish ass self and sat down next to him watching Wild N Out with him.

" bro lemme holla at you real quick tho. " i said.

" wassup? " Ayo said, taking a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

" Jamariana. I got dibs, ight? " I said to him

" nigga byeeeeee" He laughed.

" what? Im serious. " i said.

" too late bro. " Ayleo smirked.

" whatchu mean? "

" i ready called dibs" he smirked again.

" well thats too bad. " i said.

" nah. " he started.

" may the best man win then " i said.

" i will. " he said, smirking staring straight at the tv.

" ight. Anyway when Joma- " i started to say, but then he cut me off.

" matter of fact, ima go text her right now. " Ayleo said, putting his empty bowl on my lap waving his phone in my face, and walking away.

The video. Pretend Jamariana in it 😂

Jamariana 😍😍😍😍

_______________________________________

Finally wrote a chapter lmao. Anyways what yall think? Who gonna get Jamariana first Ayo or Teo? What you think Mikeques doing?

Find out on the next episode of..

Total Drama Island!

LMAOO NAH IM PLAYING but im really out y'all.

Also, if yall could comment some ig famous girls @'s to be Raquel

Dont comment ChytheRoachest.

Greatest*

Nah im jk but dont comment her @ because Raquel supposed to be lightskin / spanish

Out yall 10 reads for da next chapter
                      -Dejani 💚🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dead By ...

Fanfiction

45.1K 1.3K 25
Read it and you'll find out Thank You For 40k Reads ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
47.4K 1.4K 20
SHMATEO Don't worry continued Readd 'don't worry' first or this wont make sensence
44K 2.3K 49
Peep to know ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #01 in FallingForYou (15-10-2021) #01 in IshqAan ( 06-09-2021) #04 in IPZN (01-10-2021) #02 in IPZN (08-10-2021) #01 in AhaanVeerMa...
18.1K 632 6
๐ˆ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ~ Mateo has a on and off crush on his older Brother Ayleo and struggles to deal with it. ****************** **************** ********...