The Two Alphas (Completed)

By Kktrack

#34 in werewolf 7/12/2017 I was wondering, did it hurt when you fell from heaven." He looked like a fake bad... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Not an update
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New cover

Part 23

6.5K 255 26
By Kktrack

Pic of Kylie's wedding dress above
Please read.
Hey guys I hope you are having a great day. If you see a competition can you please pm me or my book. I really want my book out there so if you do I'll give you a shout out. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
"Kylie there is something need to ask you." Seth says. We are laying in bed watching T.V. I look over at him waiting. "I want us to have our wedding ceremony. I already have everything planned. If your ok with it I want to have it in the field with all the flowers since it's warm." I just nod waiting to see if he will say more.

"All you need is your maid of honor and a dress." I jump on him and give him a big kiss. We keep kissing for a while and he licks my lips asking for entrance. I grant him. Our tongues fight for dominance Seth of course wins.

I pull away panting. "I want Charlotte to be my maid of honor." Charlotte was a really nice shop owner in the pack. She is from Seth's pack and we really hit it off. She's a little crazy, but I love her. "I think I'll let Carter be my best man." I nod.

Later that day I call Charlotte. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come dress shopping with me and you go pick you dress out because you are my maid of honor." I say into the phone. It's silent for a second then I hear the most high pitched scream ever.

"YES, YES, YES. I'll be at the shop in ten minutes." She says before the line goes dead. I chuckle and text Seth telling him I'll be dress shopping.

I get to the shop and see Charlotte already there looking at dresses. I walk over to her and say "The theme is gold so we could get you a gold dress with some silver maybe." She just nods jumping from dress to dress. I role my eyes at her and follow her.

Ten dress later Charlotte finally picks a dress. She chooses a gold dress that goes to her knees then has ruffles down the back. Once she finds hers we start looking for me. "I want a traditional white dress, that's strapless, and has some lace."

The lady helping us nods her head and scampers away. She comes back with four dresses. The first one I try on is all lace. It's strapless and itchy. I go out and my face must say it all because Charlotte shakes her head. "Heck no that looks awful." She says looking at the dress with disgust.

"Thanks I feel the love. What if I loved this one and wanted it." I say. "Then you would have awful taste." I laugh and go back into the dressing room.

I try on the second dress. It has a lacy trim but stops at the knee. It looks more like a club dress than a wedding dress. I go out and Charlotte looks at it then me and shakes her head. I sigh walking back in.

I get the third dress out and try it on. I fall in love. It has a lace pattern on the top and on the sides. It follows down to the ground. I know this is the one. I walk out and Charlotte nods her head and says "This is the one I love it. I don't care if you hate it you are getting it."

I laugh and say "Yes this is the one." We get both of our dress and check out. We get in the car and go back home. I grab the dress and ask Charlotte "Can you put this in your closet, I don't want Seth to see it?" She chuckles but grabs the dress.

I walk inside and look for Seth. I find him in his office and ask him "Where and when exactly?" He looks up and smiles saying "If it's ok with you I want to have it in the field remember we talked about this and in eight days." I nod and sit down. "Oh, ya sorry I forgot." I say.

I work on some paper. Nothing really catches my eyes so I just look over and sign. I work for about an hour and a half when Seth says "Do you want to go on a run with me?"

I give a sigh of relief and get up. He chuckles and follows me. I practically run into the woods. I don't even look at Seth before humping behind a tree and changing. I let Lola come out but keep her in the back of my mind.

I take off knowing Seth is right behind me. I start to run towards a lake I know of. Seth and I have never gone there so I want to show him.

Once we get to the lake we go up to it and take a sip of water. As Seth is drinking I get closer to him. Right when he is about to look up I use my head to shove him in. I snort. When Seth comes back up he glares.

I just snort again. He hops out of the water and grabs my neck. He tosses me in then follows me. We swim and splash each other. Once we get out I mind link Seth and say "Last one home is the weaker alpha."

Right after I say that I take off in a sprint. I hear Seth on my heals. I push my body as fast as it can go. Seth is right next to me and I see him smirk before going faster. He starts to get ahead of me. I growl and leap a little. When I land I start making my legs go faster. I quickly pass Seth and keep going.

I hear him growl and try and catch up but it's to late. I get to the spot we shifted at and slow down. A second later Seth gets here. I shift back and change. When I come out I say "I'm the stronger alpha. I win." "Whatever I was going easy on you." He says frowning

"Suurree." I say rolling my eyes. We joke the rest of the way to the pack house. When we get back I go into the kitchen to make dinner. I start making lasagna.

When it finishes cooking I yell up to Seth "Unless you want to miss out on my amazing cooking come down and eat!" I hear him laugh and then the thud of the stairs. He comes down with a smile on his face.

When we are almost done eating I say "Soon we are going to have to stay a different houses." Right when those words leave my mouth Seth's head shoots up. I'm surprised he didn't brake his neck. "What, why?"

I role my eyes "Because it's bad luck to see each other on our wedding day so the day before you will have to stay at someone's house." I say in a duh tone. "Wait, why do I have to stay somewhere else why can't you?" He says

"Because I need my beauty sleep and because I said so." I snap. "Uggg...fine." He says while grinning. I smirk in victory. I grab my plate and wash it off.

I go up to my room and jump in the shower. Once I finish I put my P.J.'s on. I crawl into bed and wait for Seth. I hear him get in the shower. I try and fall asleep but I can't. I hear Seth come out and I feel the bed dip. Seth arms rap around me and I immediately feel sleepy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to sleep without him, but for now I don't worry.

"I love you." Seth says but I'm already drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yay they are getting married. Please comment on the dress. Do you like it or no? Please tell me if you see a competition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75.3K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
20.7K 387 22
Alpha Jackson of the Crescent Moon pack had a daughter named Evelyn Thorne. Because of frequent rouge attacks, Alpha Jackson sent Evelyn to a boardin...
745K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
854K 30.7K 39
Highest ranking #14 as of 12/20/16 WARNING: This story is not all lovey dovey, it's raw, brutal, and is filled with plot holes, now don't comment and...