It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous

13.7K 324 138
By kath_0324

Anna:

"Kristoff?" I called. He was preparing our supplies for tonight.

"What is it, Anna?" He responded as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm nervous about telling Elsa about us." I hugged myself, looking down.

"You're not alone on that boat. I'm nervous as well."

"Really? But you seem so relaxed about it." I said to him with disbelief.

"Yeah. I just don't want to show you because you might get more nervous than you are now." Kristoff said as he approached me. "We're gonna be fine, Anna. By all means, I will convince Elsa if she rejects us."

"Oh really? Even if she freezes you completely?"

"Well, let's just not hope that it will come to that." He chuckled nervously.

"Hey guys!" Olaf shouted.

"Olaf! Where were you last night?" I said as I hugged him.

"I was playing hide and seek with the baby trolls. Then I fell asleep." He giggled to himself.

"Oh, Olaf. You just missed the best thing that ever happened to me." Kristoff bragged.

"Why? What happened?" Olaf asked.

"Nothing. It's just that we're engaged." He said, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Where's the ring? Let me see the ring!" Olaf shrilled.

I held out my hand, showing him the ring. Olaf stood there in awe. "It's sooooo pretty."

"I know." I said, admiring the ring myself.

"By the way, Olaf, we're going home tonight so don't think about going anywhere." Kristoff informed.

"Already? I thought we were gonna be here 'til tomorrow?"

"Well, change of plans. We have to tell Elsa about the engagement." I added.

"Oh. I bet she'll be so happy." Olaf said with a daydream voice.

"I hope so." I sighed. "Come on, let's pack up."

Jack:

"So, second day of just us. What do you want to do?" I asked Elsa.

"Hmm. What do you want to do?" She asked back.

"Travel, maybe?" I chuckled.

"Where to?"

"Hmm. Burgess? Jamie doesn't have school. Oh! And Pippa gave you something. I dropped by there after I went to Corona. I'll just give it to you later."

"Okay. Burgess it is. And maybe we can visit Tooth and the others." She suggested.

"Alright, Ice Queen." I smiled at her and held her tight and we flew to Burgess.

She held on to me tightly, her eyes gleaming with excitement. I looked at her beautiful face. And all I could think about is that I couldn't ask for anything more.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said, raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing. You look absolutely gorgeous." I could feel my cheeks flush a bit as I complemented her.

"Thank you." She said, blushing as well.

We arrived at Burgess and landed at the park. Jamie and the other were there.

"Hi guys!" I greeted.

They turned to our direction and gasped. "Queen Elsa!"

"Hi kids!" Elsa greeted them as they ran to her side.

"So that's how it goes for me, huh? Elsa just appeared and I disappear again. That hurts guys. Really." I tried to make them feel guilty.

"Jealous, Jack?" Elsa teased.

"Wha- Me? Jealous? No, I'm not. Why should I be?" I say with pride.

"Because I they love me now, more than you?" She said with a challenging smile.

"Queen Elsa, Queen Elsa!" Pippa shouted to grab her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Could you make us an ice fortress? Jamie's been throwing snowballs at us since this morning." She complained.

"Sure, I can do that." Elsa and I looked around for people who might see what she was about to do and when the coast was clear, she stomped her foot to the ground and two ice fortresses were bestowed upon us.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Caleb and Claude shouted with joy as they admired the fortresses.

"Come on, Queen Elsa! Let's go snowball fighting!" Jamie pulled her to their side of 'the war'.

"And that's what I was talking about. Come on guys! I'm right here." I pouted.

Elsa chuckled. "It seems like the kids think that I have better snowball skills than you."

"Oh, honey, don't go there. You might lose." I smirked.

"Oh really?" Then take this!" I saw what she had in mind. I ducked and dodged her slightly huge snowball.

"That all you got?" I say tauntingly. I swung my staff and out came a number of snowballs, 6 to be exact, aiming at them.

"Hide!" Jamie screamed.

Elsa didn't hide though. She made an ice shield and counterattacked my multi-snowball with a large, I mean large, snowball. You know that big bump when mothers get pregnant? Well, bigger than that!

I directed my staff to it and ice sparks made the huge snowball burst in midair. "See, I told you. You might lose." I flashed her my signature grin.

"You, sir, are really full of yourself, huh?"

"Oh, yes. I really am. Especially when I am challenged." I snickered a bit.

"Kids, throw was many snowballs as you can at Jack!" Elsa ordered.

And well, she's the queen so, the children followed her.

"Hey! Stop it! This is unfair, you know! Ah!" A snowball hit my eye.

"Time out! It hit my eye." I groaned in pain. It really hurt.

Elsa:

I ran towards Jack. "Let me see that." I lifted his chin up and looked at his face.

"Which eye?"

"The right one."

"It's not so bad. Just a bit reddish."

"But it hurts. Ah! Who threw that anyway? Nice throw." Jack chuckled. "No seriously. No sarcasm. That was a strong one."

The children looked at each other. It was impossible to answer Jack's question with all those snowballs flying around a while ago.

"Are you gonna be okay, Jack?" Jamie approached us.

"Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be. I've got Elsa to take care of me." He said, almost bragging. "Ow!" I punched his arm. "What was that for? I'm already injured enough."

"I think we better go, guys. Jack here is gonna lose if we continue to bombard him with snowballs." I giggled.

"And whose brilliant idea was that anyway?"

"Don't try to make me guilty or I will not take care of you and your eye." I said firmly.

"Okay, okay. I'm just gonna zip my mouth shut." He motioned his hand zipping his mouth.

"See you soon kids!" I bid them farewell.

"Bye Queen Elsa. Bye Jack!"

Jack just waved goodbye and held me tightly.

"Oh and Pippa! Thanks for the gift." I said sweetly.

"Your welcome, Your majesty." She smiled and curtsied. It made me giggle.

Without saying another word, Jack and I flew into the horizon. I was expecting that we would be heading home because of his injury but instead of seeing the aerial view of Arendelle, I saw a wonderful palace and a number of little fairies.

We flew further inside the palace and I saw a familiar figure. She had wings and a colorful coat of feathers. "Tooth!" I called.

Tooth:

"Elsa! Jack! What a lovely surprise! What are you guys doing here?" I flew towards them.

It was a shocking sight to see them in the palace. I've been very busy collecting teeth so they were a sight for sore eyes.

"Just dropping by." Elsa said. "How are you?" She hugged me as soon as I landed.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "You?"

"Fine as well."

"I can't help but notice that Jack isn't as talkative as he always is." I tell Elsa while I pointed at Jack who was sitting on the floor.

"Well, he kinda is in a 'zipped mouth' mode."

"Why?"

"Something that he said awhile ago that he decided to stand up to." Elsa chuckled.

"I see. Well, I'm glad to see that you are both alright. And as much as I would love to hang out with you guys, I am a bit busy right now. But, I really appreciate you coming here. I'm really sorry."

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry too. For disturbing you. We'll just go." Elsa said disappointed.

I didn't want to just let them leave like that. They had the time to visit me and I just let them go. It would be rude.

"No. You can stay. It's just that I won't be able to give my attention to you." I explained.

"It's okay, Tooth. We don't want to cause you any trouble. We'll be on our way then."

"I'm really sorry." I said apologetically.

"It's okay. Goodbye Tooth. I hope to see you soon." Elsa and I hugged once more.

"You too. Take care, both of you."

"We will."

I waved them goodbye. It was funny seeing Jack all quiet yet he was smiling as they went away. I guess that he's happy with Elsa. I turned away and went back to fulfill my duties as a guardian.

Elsa:

"So, where are we going now?" I asked Jack as we departed from Tooth's castle.

He shrugged and held me closer to him and we were flying once more.

"Are you seriously gonna stay quiet from now on?" I asked, giving him 'the eyebrow'.

He nodded. "Oh come on, Jack. You can't stay quiet forever."

He just smiled at me, still not saying a word.

"What can I do to make you speak again?"

Jack pointed his finger at me then at his lips. He smiled proudly as he looked at me.

"A kiss? That's all? Why didn't you say so?" I laughed and grabbed his collar. I kissed him for about a few seconds then I pulled away.

"Thank you for breaking the spell, Ice Queen." He chuckled and hugged me tight.

"You're the one who put yourself under that 'spell'. How's your eye?"

"Hmm? It's much better now. Thanks for asking."

"We better go home now. I have to check on some things and that includes your eye." I told Jack who was touching his eye gently.

"Okay. Hold on. Wind! Take us home!"

Rapunzel:

"Eugene!" I shouted in the hallways.

"What??"

"Where are you?? Mom and Dad are already waiting for us! We have to go now before it gets dark!"

"I'm here! Just hold on a sec." Eugene hopped out of the room, fixing his boot. "There, done. Shall we, Princess?"

He held out his arm for me and I clung on to it. We walked outside and we were met by my parents who were already on their horses. Maximus was waiting with them as well.

"Eugene, wait! Where's Pascal?" I looked around for my little chameleon friend.

"I haven't seen him all day." Eugene responded.

"Mom, where's Pascal?" I asked my mom who was patting her horse's back.

"I think he's with Maximus, dear."

I went over to Max and found Pascal napping on his saddle. "Eugene, look at this."

"Aww. Isn't that cute. Anyways, we have to go." He told me. He went closer to Pascal and said, "Wake up, froggy. Let's go!"

Pascal jumped on his feet and I caught him in my hands. "Poor Pascal. Don't you worry about Eugene. I'll take care of him." I whispered to Pascal.

I mounted on Maximus and held on to Eugene. "Rapunzel, Eugene, let's go now. The ship is ready." My father announced.

"Hyah!" His horse, followed by my mother's, speeded off to the port.

"Let's go Max!" Eugene held on to Max's leash and off we went, following my parents.

Just thinking of meeting Elsa and Anna makes me so excited. I saw them when Eugene and I attended the coronation but now, I get to meet them. I hope that we get along. This is like another adventure. Rapunzel meets her cousins. Wow. I'm just so excited. So excited, that I squealed loudly, making Eugene look at me like I'm some weirdo.

Kristoff:

The time finally came. We were going back to Arendelle. I checked our supplies before announcing our departure. "All ready? Food, coat, carrots, gloves... Where's Olaf?" I asked Anna who was bidding my family goodbye.

"Right heeeerree!" Olaf wobbled towards the sled and hopped on.

"Anna, we're all set to go."

"Be right there." She answered. She looked back at my family and said, "Take care everyone! Wish us luck!"

"We will! Bye Anna! Bye Kristoff! Bye Olaf!" They all said. Overlapping each others' voices.

"Kristoff?" Anna called.

"Hmm?"

"We can do this, right?" She asked clasping her hands near her chest. She always does that when she's nervous.

"We can. We stick together, no matter what." I consoled her.

"Okay. Phew! We can do this! We're ready for this! Go Sven!" Anna yelled.

"Hey! You don't tell him what to do. I do! Go Sven!" With that, Sven raced into the mountains and into the path back to Arendelle.

With every moment, I know we were getting closer to Arendelle and it makes me nervous. I looked at Anna who gave me an assuring smile. She was always optimistic but I know that she was nervous too. My mind was thinking of the worst things that could happen and all I could pray is that. I hope she won't freeze me to death.

Hello hello! :3 I don't know what to write next. Haha! But enjoy this chapter. I'll think of something for the next one.. :3 oh! by the way, Could you please read Jelsa❤️❤️ by honeybee625? hehe. it's her first fanfic so let's help her out.. :3 and guys, thank you soooo much for your votes. ;D i already reached 1k and i obviously wouldn't achieve it if it wasn't for you, my lovely snowflakes. Thank you so much for reading my story. Mwah! I hope that you will continue to read and vote for it. Ü Thank you, again, from the bottom of my frozen heart. XD ~karyned23 ❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
262K 7.2K 32
A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's frozen heart. Disclaimer: I do not own Froze...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...
110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...