A Power Inside (Naruto Fanfic...

By YellowWithATwist

Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that sh... More

A Power Inside {A Naruto Fanfic}
Hello I'm Ayumi :) [EDITED]
Graduation Day!!! Hoorayy!! [EDITED]
2 words gives special meaning... [EDITED]
Team 7??? SAY WHAT!!?? [EDITED]
Memories Fear Happiness [EDITED]
The Bell Test.. [EDITED]
The C Rank Mission.. [EDITED]
Zabuza Momochi!!! [EDITED]
Tree Climbing?? Whut?? [EDITED]
Perfections.. [EDITED]
Revenge Failed!!... Meeting a Shiro!! [EDITED]
Meeting Itachi... Zabuza Returns... Ayumi kills... Ayumi Saves [EDITED]
What the scroll! [EDITED]
2nd Part of Chuunin Exams [EDITED]
Being a part of a Beast.. [EDITED]
3rd Part of Chuunin Exams!! [EDITED]
3rd Part of Chuunin Exams Part 2 [EDITED]
The Prodigy Book [EDITED]
Birthday Bash!! [EDITED]
Training with The Mizukage!! [EDITED]
Chuunin Exams Part 3!!! [EDITED]
Hokage's Funeral :( [EDITED]
The New Hokage!!! [EDITED]
Training with Fishes are Not Cool [EDITED]
Finally!! A Mission!! [EDITED]
You're not saying!! [EDITED]
On the Sea Sea Sea... [EDITED]
Is that...? [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals Part 2 [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals Part 3 [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals Part 4 [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals Part 5 [EDITED]
The Land of Crystals Part 6 [EDITED]
Shooting Stars [EDITED]
The Returning [EDITED]
Epilogue [EDITED]
Official Author's Note!!
Special 1: Happy Birthday Sasuke!!
Special 2: Training~!
Special 3: The Day She was Born
20 facts about me!
Yellow-chan Reads Comments!
Yellow-chan rereads A Power Inside!

The Prophecy [EDITED]

7.6K 270 36
By YellowWithATwist

Here it goes!!! The next chapter!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kakashi POV*

Since the incident last night. All things came back to normal. Naruto and Sasuke continued to climb trees. Sakura is guarding Tazuna and Ayumi.... She change. She became quiet and she is always not in the house. Every time we asked her wolf, Sianii, where she is, she just run away.

Every night me and Sasuke followed her, we saw her with an unfamiliar boy in the beach. They are always having fun and when I look to Sasuke his eyes were full of emotions. He is trying to be emotionless but his eyes never failed in his emotions.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him while looking at Ayumi and the boy. Sasuke sighed and nodded. I chuckled.

"I like her being her. She is so special than any other girls. She is really...... something." Sasuke blushed and I close eyed smile. The great Uchiha is having a crush on the Great Kishimoto... hahahaha..

I felt the place being quiet until someone talk.

"Yui-chan, it look likes your not fine these past few days. Are you alright?" It's the boy.

"Y-yeah, I'm j-just fine." She smiled and the boy smirked.

"Fake." the boy said and she sighed.

"You really know me, Shinjiru." Ahh so he is Shinjiru Shiro from Shiro Clan. One of the most strongest Royal Clan.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk 'bout that." ~Ayumi

"It's okay." ~Shinjiru

"Speaking of the handsome me, are the effects starting up already??" Shinjiru asked. Effects? What does he mean?

"Nope, not yet. But talking to dead people is one of the effects isn't it?" ~Ayumi.. Talking to dead people??

"Why don't ask your mom?" Shinjiru asked.

"Mother said yes." Ayumi said. Her mother is dead right??

"Why are Kishimotos' Kekkei Genkais are cool!?" Sinjiru whined and Ayumi laugh.

"Because we are cool." Ayumi winked which made that Shinjiru blushed and Sasuke growled. I laugh until something click on my head...

Kekkei Genkai??

It means talking to dead people is one of their kekkei genkai?? There Kekkei Genkais are really cool....

"3 months to go, Ayumi." Shinjiru said seriously and Ayumi look at him confused. Me and Sasuke are confuse too.

"3 months to go what?" Ayumi asked.

"Your birthday.... The prophecy." ~Shinjiru

"I almost forgot about that one." ~Ayumi

"Shinji-kun can I have a favor? Pwease?" Ayumi make her puppy eyes and Shinjiru smiled.

"Fine, what is it?" ~Shinjiru

"Follow us through Konoha when we got home. I want you to be there if anything happens to me." Ayumi said seriously and Shinjiru sighed. We gasped in shock.

"Yui-chan, you know that my place is here." ~Shinjiru

"I know, But I..... Need you!!!" Ayumi said softly and Sasuke's eyes was full of anger.

"Oh really, she needs that Shiro guy when I am still here." Sasuke muttered and I chuckled softly.

"But what are you gonna say to the Hokage?" Shinjiru asked and Ayumi smiled.

"I got that part Shinji-kun. Trust me." Ayumi grinned and Shinjiru smiled.

"Okay, fine. You know I can't resist you." Ayumi chuckled and hugged him. I heard Sasuke growled and I sighed. He really like Ayumi.

"Thank you Shinji-kun!" Ayumi smiled happily and she release the hug. "You are really a great friend of Yuu-kun!" Yuu-kun? Who is that?

"You don't like me as your friend?" Shinjiru pouted and Ayumi laugh.

"Of course I don't like you as your friend but I like you as my super duper fabulous extraordinary close friend." Ayumi chirped and Shinjiru laugh.

"You are really the opposite of Yuusuke." ~Shinjiru

"Oh come on, Shinji!! You know that my brother was really a cry baby like me when we are young!!" Ayumi smirked.

"I don't know about that because he was such a bad*ss." ~Shinjiru

"Feeling bad@ss" They both laugh and We (Sasuke and Me) Sweatdropped.

"Back to our topic, that Uchiha boy is in your team right??" Shinjiru asked and Sasuke look at them suspiciously and started to listen carefully.

"You mean Sasuke? Yeah, what about that?" ~Ayumi

"He is the brother of Itachi right?" Shinjiru asked and Sasuke growled again.

"Y-yeah." Ayumi speak softly.

"Sorry to bring that topic." Shinjiru apologize and Ayumi smiled.

"It's fine." Ayumi smiled again. "Obito-kun, Shisui-kun, Itachi-kun and you are like my family. They are close to me." Ayumi said softly and me and Sasuke gasped.

"She is close with the three Uchihas but she is a Kishimoto. She is a mystery to me." Sasuke whispered and I nodded.

"Sasuke, you take a rest I'll be staying here and guard her. I'll tell you what will I know." I said softly and he nodded he stand up and walk away. I turn my attention to Ayumi.

"Isn't it Obito is you-"

"-my cousin? Yeah, He is the first person that I met when I came to the Uchiha Compound. Shisui, my first trainer and friend. Itachi, my first guardian, second trainer and second friend." Ayumi said and I gasped does that mean..

"Wait! How about Sasuke?" Shinjiru asked and I eyed them suspiciously.

"About Sasuke, he was my third friend. Let's say best friends." Ayumi said while looking at the sea.

"Was?" Shinjiru look at her. And she sighed.

"He change.... A lot." Ayumi look at him sadly and Shinjiru hug him. "Ever since the day I remove his memories. I don't if I did the right thing."

"It's ok, Ayumi. I am here for you. Your new friends are there for you." ~Shinjiru

"I wish Obito is still alive..." Ayumi said softly and that hit my nerves. Ayumi is really like him. Happy, jolly but deep inside is sadness. I want to save him but he insisted. If Obito is still alive, Ayumi will be always happy as she be.

"Come on, Yui-chan. Shisui and Obito will not be happy if your face is like that." ~Shinjiru

"My face is beautiful when I am sad nor happy!!!" She chirped and Shinjiru laugh

"Your like you father, Ryota Uchiha." Shinjiru said. Ayumi's father is Ryota Uchiha? Is she an Uchiha?

"No, I'm like my mother right mom?" Ayumi said and she giggled "Told ya." She winked and they laugh.

Ryota Uchiha was the strongest Uchiha. Is Ayumi the Uchiha Prodigy and not Sasuke? I have to find it out when we got home. I have to keep this by my own and not tell anyone for a while.

*Third Person POV*

At the same time in the Hokage Office, The Hokage is busy in his work when someone knock on the door.

"Come in." The Hokage said and the door opened. "Why did you come here Asuma?"

"3 months more and it's Ayumi's birthday. You are aware of it right?" Asuma asked softly and the Hokage stop his work.

"Yeah. I'm kinda aware of it." Sarutobi stand up and get an old book on his bookshelf. He flip the pages and he stop flipping it. There is a complete silence in the room. Sarutobi break the silence and said. "When she turns 13, the power inside her will show up. She will change. She will be powerful. A beast inside her will start to take over her everytime she got mad. Before she turns 13 there will be effects. It will be severe pain, headache, vomitting, and losing of conscience. There will be other side effects but it is uknown."

"What are we gonna do now?" Asuma asked the hokage who was now reading the book.

"We need someone to guard her in her actions." Sarutobi said.

"But who?" Asuma asked and they both started to think. Who will be the guardian of Ayumi?

*Ayumi POV*

It was 5:00 in the morning and I do my daily routine. I took a bath and went to the dining room. Everyone is still sleeping except for Tsunami who is cooking breakfast.

"Ohayou, Tsunami-san." I said and she smiled.

"Ohayou, Princess." She greeted and I sighed.

"Don't call me Princess. I am not really use to it." I said politely.

"If that's what you want, Yumi-chan." She said and I smiled.

"Can I help you in cooking?" ~Ayumi

"Sure if you wanted to." We cook our breakfast and put them on the table. 7:00 in the morning, when they all started to woke up. Tazuna came down first, then Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi. Inari came down happily and smiled at me. He always smile these past few days after we talked.

"Ohayou Yumi-chan!!" Inari smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ohayou, Inari. Breakfast is serve." I smiled again and he sitted beside Tazuna. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke look at me and Inari. Me and Inari look at them curiously.

"What?" We asked and they started to eat.

"This food is so delicious!" Tazuna said and started to eat fast. Inari and Naruto tried to taste it and their eyes sparkle.

"It's so delicious!!" Inari and Naruto shouted.

"Yumi-chan cook that." Tsunami-san said and they look at me except for Sasuke, Sakura with sparkling eyes.

"Yumi-chan, when we got home. Can you cook me some foods?" Naruto asked with sparkling eyes. I laugh and nodded.

"Of coure Naru-kun. If you want ramen then I'll cook for you." I look at Sakura who is not trying to eat but when she tastes it, she coontinued eating and eating.

"Are you going to eat?" Tsunami asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm just going for a walk. I'll be back for lunch." I said and look at Sianii. She is eating her favorite food, sausage. She ate 15 sausage just for breakfast.

"Sia let's go for a walk." I said and she follow me.

~~~~~

There is a complete silence between us only we can here are th birds chirping and the wind that blows. Sianii started to break the silence.

/Since Inari came home that night he became happy. He always look up to you. I think talking to him earned him a big lesson./

"Yeah." I said softly and she look at me sadly. "Why are you sad?" I asked and she sits on my lap. I petted him and he sighed.

/The day that Sasuke eavesdrop at you, You became quiet. You seldom smile. The true smile I mean. I know your smiles are fake./ ~Sianii

"We have met only for days but you really know me a lot." I smiled. The true smile that Sianii is waiting. The smile that I reall felt from the bottom of my heart. Sianii lick my cheeks and I giggle

/By the way, are going to tell them where are you going... every night?/ Sianii asked and I think.

"Maybe.. and if you're gonna ask if I will gonna tell them who am I or what am I, I want it to be as a surprise." I grinned and Sia chuckled.

/I'm hungry!!! Lets go home!!/ Sianii whined and I laughed. I stand up and smirked.

"Wanna race?"

~~~~~

"OH YEAH!! I WIN!!" I shouted inside the house happily. They look at me confused and I gave them a peace sign. Sianii came to the house panting heavily.

/YOU'RE CHEATER AYU-CHAN!! YOU CHEAT!! AND I AM HUNGRY SO I RUN VERY SLOW!!/ Sianii bark angrily at me which made Sakura and Naruto shiver.

"Nah ah Sia, I did not cheat!!! I am really fast!!!!" I grinned at her and she look at me intensely.

"Uhh, is Yumi-chan bipolar?" Naruto ask Kakashi and he sighed.

"Nope, Naru-kun I just learn something!!" I smiled and Naruto grinned.

"And what is it??" Sakura asked and I laugh.

"I LEARN THAT YOUR FORHEAD IS REALLY BIG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" I laugh and Sakura look at me angrily. I can feel aura became dark.

"Oooppsss." I said and run.. "AAHH SAKURA STOP CHASING MEEE!!! HELP MEEEE!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!! AHH!" I shouted on top of my lungs and they all sweatdropped.

"KAKASHI I NEED TO TALK TO YOU LATER!" I shouted still being chase by Sakura I run through the room around the house and through the forest. I use a clone to distract Sakura and I return fast at Tazuna's house. I close the door and I pant heavily.

"I'M HUNGRYY" I whined and they all sweatdropped.

~~~~~

"So what are we gonna talk about?" Kakashi asked. We are currently at the mountain near Tazuna's house. I wanted to talk to him something..

"I know you heard our conversation last night, am I right?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"How did you know I am there? You should stop talking when I am guarding you right?" He ask and I look at him.

"I didn't stop because I know you will try and try to find it out who am I. And I know you are there because of your chakra. I can sense it whether it is cut off or not.." I said and he nodded.

"Is it all true?" He asked.

"Its all true. I am half Kishimoto and half Uchiha. My mother is Riku and my Father is Ryota. My brother is Yuusuke and a COUSIN of Obito." I said emphasizing the word cousin. I saw the sadness on Kakashi's eyes and I smiled.

"I know its not your fault to leave Obito-kun. Its fine by me if he is happy there." I said pointing up the sky.

"But I think he is angry." He said and I look at him.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"I k-killed Rin" He said softly. I smiled faintly and look at the cloudy sky. Obito-kun likes Rin-chan. He was keep on telling stories about her.

".... I don't know what to say but I think Rin-chan forgives you and so is Obito-kun." I said and he gave me his close eyed smile.

"How did you get to know Rin but not me?" He pouted and I laugh.

"I know you Kakashi. Aside from Rin-chan, Obito-kun was telling stories about you. And I also met your Sensei when I was in the forest when I am 5 years old." I laughed.

"You're a Princess then you are wandering around the forest?" He ask.

"I used to escape the Uchiha compound with Sasuke." I said simply and Kakashi looked at me suspiciously.

"Sasuke was my childhood bestfriend kay?" I said and he looks confuse

"Was?" He asked and I sighed.

"I thought you heard us last night!?" I whine and he chuckle.

"Yeah I heard. Did Sasuke know that his childhood bestfriend is you?" He ask and I shook my head.

"Nope, but he is getting curious. If you want to ask how did he forget me. I erase all his memories but of course I absolutely fail." I said.

"Can I ask?" He ask

"You're asking already." I said sarcastically and he sweatdropped.

"Sasuke is not the true Uchiha Prodigy right?? And it is you?" Kakashi ask.

"Yes, I am the only Female Uchiha that obtained the Sharingan." I said and he nodded. "By the way, don't tell this to anyone please.. It is only me, you Hokage-sama and Asuma-kun know this."

"Ok." He said and he walk away. Before he went down I run to him.

"Wait!" I said and he turn to me.

"What?" He ask.

"Thanks a lot..... Sensei."

*Kakashi POV*

I am almost going down the mountain when Ayumi stop me.

"Wait!" She said and I turn to her.

"What?" I ask.

"Thanks a lot....... Sensei." She said and my eyes widened. Finally! She call me 'Sensei'.

I hug her instantly and I release. I am very happy!!

"Finally you had call me Sensei." I said and she smiled.

"I don't like to call you Sensei starting when we met because I don't want every people will surpass me. But starting when you fight Zabuza, that gained my respect to you. Even you hold Obito's eyes it's fine by me. You are really a good teacher to us team 7 and you show us how to be one..... Even me and Sakura fight." I chuckle at the last part. She didn't change her craziness but her respect it gained a lot. I gave her my close eyed smile and disappear into thin air.

~~~~~

I go to Tazuna's house while smiling under my mask. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke look at me confuse.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei, why are you smiling like crazy?" Naruto ask

"Nothing." I smiled at them and they sweatdropped.

"Where is Ayumi? I thought she is with you?" Sakura ask and Sasuke nodded slowly.

"She wants to stay at the mountain for a while." I said and Sasuke stood up. " Where are you going?"

"To walk." He said and with that he close the door and I mentally sighed. I know where he is going to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic of Kakashi------>>>>

Sorry to keep you waiting!!! ^_^V Short update so I think I'll be updating as fast as I can. And Finally!!!!! 60+ votes everyone!!! Thanks for supporting my story!!! Love you all!! <3 Stay tuned and please please please please please please please vote!!!!! Cliffhanger on the next chapter.

P.S I don't own any Naruto Characters except for the names that I wrote they are absolutely mine!!!!!

And do you know Masashi Kishimoto?? Because I don't know him LOL

Sorry for errors and grammars!!!

I am nosebleeding XD

BYEEEEEEEEEE

~FAYE ^_^

Edited on 5/5/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 386 30
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
1.7K 22 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
190K 5.4K 20
Yuki Kasumi. The daughter of a traitor and a woman gone mad. A girl who had blood on her hands by the time she was six. A girl who was never given a...
74.6K 1.8K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...