Dork Diaries: Nikki's Adventu...

By ishitadas21

Have you ever thought that In Nikki's life other than school problem there will be other problems also? Well... More

Introduction
MY FREAKIEST DREAM EVER!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN, PART TWO!!
CHLOE'S HAUNTED HOUSE!!!
WORST SALOON DAY EVER!
AAAAHHHH!!!! I HAVE ARTIST'S BLOCK!!!!!
I WILL NEVER BE WARM AGAIN!!!!
BRIANNA IS THE WORST NURSE EVER!!!
I GET MY CRAFT FAIR ON!!!
MY DAY AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!
BLOCK PARTY BLUES
BRIANNA'S TOTALLY UNFAIR UNBIRTHDAY!!!
INVASION OF THE ZOMBIE COUSINS!!!!!
MY CRAZY MAXWELL COUSINS ARE COMING!!!
BRIANNA IS MY HERO! (OR SHE JUST MADE MY LIFE A LOT WORSE!!)
MOM'S SUMMER PLANS!!
SICK DAY!!!!!
I BROKE MY PHONE!!!
MY NEVER-ENDING HOMEWORK DRAMA!!
WHY I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH BRANDON!
MY MOM TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED ME AGAIN!
WHY I'M NEVER WEARING SKINNY JEANS AGAIN!
BRIANNA'S CREEPY, FREAKY WALL PAINTING
WHAT I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT BRIANNA'S FREAKY WALL ART
MY TRAUMATIZING TRIP TO MY MOM'S GYM
6 THINGS MACKENZIE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN ME
THE GIFT MACKENZIE GAVE ME!
THE THING MY MOM TOLD MACKENZIE'S MOM
WHY I'M GRATEFUL FOR BRIANNA TODAY!
WHY I CAN'T STOP DOING MY SNOOPY HAPPY DANCE!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HOLIDAY DANCE!!
THE HORRIBLE THING I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO TONIGHT
MY AUNT MABEL WON'T STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!
15 THINGS THAT TOTALLY ANNOY ME!!
BRIANNA'S FLYING FIASCO
THE WORST THING MY MOM EVER BOUGHT ME
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO ASKED ME FOR HELP!!
HOW BRIANNA'S TOTAL WEIRDNESS FINALLY PAID OFF
BRIANNA'S FROZEN DISASTER
HOW BRIANNA ALMOST GOT ME IN BIG TROUBLE
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND UNDER BRIANNA'S BED!!
WORST HOUSEGUEST EVER!!
4 WEIRD PETS I WISH I HAD
BRANDON'S SUPER SAD SECRET!!
MY BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEA FOR BRANDON!!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT BRANDON'S PARTY!!
WHAT WAS IN THAT BOX MACKENZIE GAVE BRANDON?!
MACKENZIE LIED ABOUT ME TO BRANDON!
(Half centuryπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€)
MY INTERVIEW IN THE LOCAL PAPER!
MY BED AND THE CASE OF THE ANNOYING NIGHTTIME NOISE
THE B- THAT TOTALLY FREAKED CHLOE OUT
THE THREE MOST EMBARRASSING WORDS MY MOM HAS EVER SAID
WHY ZOEY WAS ALL DRESSED UP YESTERDAY!!
WAY TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!
THINGS I NEED FOR MY LOCKER
I GOT THE BEST FRIEND BLUES!
CRAZY DAISY DASH!
LIBRARY DISASTER
Have you seen Daisy?
WORST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER!!!
TOTAL TOILET PAPER PANDEMONIUM!
LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 1
LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 2
ATTACK OF THE SQUIRRELS!!
I DON'T WANT TO GET EATEN BY A BEAR :( !!
FAMILY NIGHT GAME OVER!

THE MOST EXHAUSTING SATURDAY EVER

143 12 1
By ishitadas21

This Saturday was supposed to be a super relaxing day, but it was a TOTAL nightmare!!!

It started when I got out of bed at 5:00AM to use the bathroom. It was still dark outside, and my mom was all, “There you are, dear. Can you help me clean out the attic?”

I said, “Um, are you sleep-cleaning?” (Like sleepwalking, but with a broom.) Then I added, “It’s 5:00AM!”

She responded, “Oh, right. Should I wake you at 6:00?”

I chuckled and said, “Yeah, right. OK, sure!” I didn’t think she was serious! But sure enough, she was back at 6:00 with a bucket and a sponge, like I was little orphan Annie and I had to earn my keep!

To make matters worse, she was SUPER critical of my cleaning. She doesn’t like to seem demanding, so she said it all in a sweet voice. But, even when you sing, “You missed a spot!” it sounds TOTALLY annoying!

You’d think that would have been bad enough, but at 7:30, my dad poked his head through the attic door and said, “Hey, Nik! When you’re done here, can you come help me with the car?”

I wanted to say, “What do I look like? A mechanic? NO, I can’t help you with the car!”

But instead, I said, “Um, seriously? How can I help you with the car?”

He answered, “I mean help me CLEAN it. I need that bucket you’re using…and since you’re doing SUCH a good job, I need you too!”

I REALLY didn’t want to have to clean anything else, but I also didn’t want to be the world’s worst daughter, so I said, “Um, sure. I’ll help you when I’m done.”

That wasn’t until 10:00. I was really anxious to finish the car quickly so I could do a whole bunch of nothing, but my dad wasn’t having it.

He kept saying, “Stop rushing! A job worth doing is worth doing right!” and “Come on! I hired you because you’re better than this!”

By “hired,” he meant “manipulated,” because it’s not like I applied, and I definitely wasn’t getting paid!

We were just about done around 10:45, when I heard, “Nikki, would you be a dear and help me clean my bath tub?”

It was Mrs. Wallabanger, standing on my front lawn wearing a shower cap and holding one of those spongy back scrubber thingies.

Then she said, “Your mom said you’d love to help. Such an angel, you are.”

I didn’t know who I was more annoyed with: Mrs. Wallabanger for asking me to do something else when I was SO tired (and tired of doing stuff), or my mom for saying that I’d LOVE to get on my hands and knees in her tub!

So I said, “I WOULD love to help, Mrs. Wallabanger. Really, I would. But I’m kind of tired so…”

Then I heard my dad clear his throat super loudly, and I looked over to see his eyes bulging out of his head, like they were trying to escape from his eye sockets. That’s his crazy mad face. I knew he thought I was being rude, but I really didn’t want to say what I said next…

“Sure, I’ll scrub your tub. Go get your rubber ducky, because you’ll be soaking in that thing in no time!”

It was about noon when I finished helping her. Yup, it took over an hour!

That’s because she was a backseat scrubber. (In case you don’t know, a backseat driver is someone who ISN’T behind the wheel who keeps telling the driver what to do.)

She stood over me the whole time and barked orders, like “Put a little more elbow grease into it!” and “Scrub it like you mean it!” (Which makes no sense. You can’t really “mean” scrubbing!)

At 12:30, when other people were just waking up after sleeping in, I was absolutely EXHAUSTED! I’m GLAD they all think I stink at cleaning…because maybe they’ll never ask me to clean anything again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 0 48
Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone would think she has everything, and tha...
870K 31.2K 26
Nikki and Killian were best friends since the day they met. She was the shy deaf girl, he was the obnoxious bad boy. But they clicked. When Nikki mov...
329 57 25
life is never perfect! there always finna be ups and down. and if you think your the only one who has a life thats so messed up, your wrong. meet Syd...
214 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...