100 letters

Da camren_bish_

I'll write 100 letters to you Altro

1st letter
3rd letter
4th letter
5th letter
6-8th letter
9th letter
10th letter
11th letter
12th letter
13th letter
14th letter
15th letter
16th letter
17th letter
18th-20th letter
21st letter
22nd letter
23rd letter
24th letter
25th letter
26th letter
27th letter
28th letter
29th letter
30th letter
31st letter
32nd letter
33rd letter
34th letter
35th letter
36th letter
37th letter
38th letter
39th letter
40th letter
41th letter
42nd letter
43rd letter

2nd letter

92 5 2
Da camren_bish_

Dear Lauren,

I wake up everyday expecting you to be next to me. Today when I woke up I let out a small yawn and I turned around and tried to hug you. I told myself that you were probably just in the shower or just making breakfast. I forgot you're not here anymore. I'm sorry you can't be. I tried so hard not to let out any tears but they eventually came out. I was a mess but I'm better now it's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry about me Laur. When I said that I was a mess it made me think of Ed Sheeran cause he has this song called "I'm a mess". On a serious note I miss your morning kisses. Even if you had bad morning breath and I kept telling you to go brush your teeth. You never listened though. *clicks tongue* Typical you. Remember when you gave me those kisses then you licked my face to make me annoyed? I never would really get annoyed if I'm honest. I would jump on you while you were sleeping though. I mean you deserved it cause you licked my face.  Ya little nasty. Who licks people? Weirdo. These letters are short. Just like Ally. Don't tell Ally I said that. She'll jump and try to hurt me. This letter is kinda goofy. I like it. At least if you read these letters they won't be all sad and depressing. I want you to read these letters and smile and maybe laugh a little. Your smile is so amazing. I love it so much. You smiling means you're happy and I want you to be happy. Well I need you too. To know that you're happy makes me happy. Your happiness is all that matters to me... fuck I just love you so much...
Love,
Camila  C.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

550K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

105K 2.4K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
184K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
187K 8.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...