So Cool (Larry)

Von If_I_Could_Fly_18

"You think you're so cool Tomlinson, all you do is talk, why haven't I ever seen you do something. Why haven'... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
SIGN OF THE TIMES
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
A New Story
Chapter 14
Please Read
Character Ask???
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

10.3K 414 413
Von If_I_Could_Fly_18

"Niall! Wooh!" Liam cheered from the stands. Harry beside him clapping loudly. "C'mon Josh!"

"Why do you have to be so loud? They're like two feet away." Harry said while covering his ears. And he wasn't wrong, Niall always got them front row seats next to his mum and dad. They were so close, sometimes the coach and Niall's dad would discuss plays.

Near the ending of the game, Harry was already tired and Liam seemed to be too. Harry laid his head on Liam's lap, watching the game through the wire gate around the bleachers.

"Hazza you sleepy?" Josh teased as he sat on the bench, drenched in sweat and swallowing tons of water. Harry flipped him off making Josh laugh.

Then out of nowhere, Liam stood up and cheered causing Harry to loose balance and fall to the floor. "Hey what the hell!" Harry said once Liam had finished cheering.

"Sorry, Louis just scored the winning goal." Liam said as Harry stood up and looked across the field. All the boys and coaches were cheering and lifting up Louis.

'How typical. Of course Louis always scores the winning goal, and everyone cheers for him like he doesn't have a team.' Harry thought before Liam tapped his shoulder, pulling him from his thoughts. He then noticed everyone else leaving.

"I just wanna go home and sleep." Harry whined while gripping Liam's arm. They walked through the crowds, looking for the team. "Well we gotta get Niall first, because he randomly declared that we'd stay at your house." Liam explained.

Soon, Niall ran up to them, sweaty and smelly but with the biggest smile on his face. "Wait here, I'm gonna go change." Niall said before Harry called after him. "And shower too!"

Liam and Harry sat at the end of some stairs waiting for Niall. Harry was leaning on Liam and gripping his arm, while the other boy fed him gummy bears. "Gummy bears make my stomach so sick, but they're so good." Harry said before opening his mouth and letting Liam put another in.

Harry watched the crowds of people pass by them, before his eyes locked onto a pair of blue eyes. Louis smiled brightly before following a man and two girls. Probably his dad and sisters. Harry bit his lip trying not to smile himself. Sometimes Louis' smiles were pretty. But it takes a lot more then pretty smiles to get Harry Styles. However, pretty smiles were a start.

"What happened?" Liam asked as Harry gave him a confused look. "Louis smiled at you, and you, you smiled back. Which never happens." Liam said as Harry shrugged and put more gummy bears in his mouth.

"Hey guys, ready?" Niall asked as the boys stood up. "You saw that goal I made, and then I did that super cool kick to steal the ball and past it to Josh. Yeah, I know, cool, I call it the Nialler." Niall rambled on as Harry was practically falling asleep. He leaned on Liam, gripping his arm tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"Hey Niall!" Harry remained still, despite his stomach feeling weird when hearing Louis' voice. He heard Niall's footsteps as he ran off to Louis. After a few seconds, he heard Niall's footsteps, before Liam started walking again.

"Hazza don't sleep, we have a lot to discuss." Niall said as Harry glared at Niall. "I thought we already discussed everything." Harry hissed and Liam winced when Harry accidentally clawed his arm. Harry apologized to him before getting into Liam's car.

"Nope we're not done. Your feelings for Louis are still unknown. Are you going to consider being his friend? Or do you want another kissey-kiss from the lad?" Harry's face flushed as he lunged at the cackling Niall but was held back by Liam. "That and Liam needs to speak about his issues as well."

"What about your issues." Harry grumbled in the backseat while crossing his arms and pouting. It wasn't even funny how stupidly oblivious Niall is to Josh's feelings. Harry pities both boys.

"What issues?" Liam gave Harry a look while shaking his head. Harry got the hint and mumbled a nevermind. Josh just needs to grow some balls and tell Niall himself.

-

"Ok so I've got everything we need. Blankets because Harry's house is always so bloody cold, tissues because Harry is an emotional sap, cellular devices just in case Liam tries to kill me, and snacks because I'm fucking hungry." Niall said as he laid out everything on the floor of Harry's bedroom.

"Uh, isn't this kinda a lot." Liam said looking at the multiple bags of candy and chips. "Uh Liam can you like shut up." Niall mocked as Liam pouted and stuck his tongue out at him. While they bickered, Harry laid out a blanket and rolled himself in it. "I'm a burrito." He said to himself while watching his friends fight and chewing on a gummy bear.

"Anyway, let's talk. Starting with Harry." Niall said while pointing at burrito Harry. "Seriously, just talk to Louis on Monday. Or even now I gave you his number. And how could you not be into him, just look at him." Niall said before pulling his phone out, he then shoved the phone into Harry's face. The screen displaying a picture a Louis smiling widely. "His sparkly blue eyes, almost perfect facial and body structure. And you agree, you were checking him out in the locker room." Harry blushed as Liam laughed.

"And you, let's officially talk about what happened at the party." Liam tensed before sighing and looking down. "Li, I know, but it helps if we talk about it." Niall said as Harry placed a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Look guys, there's nothing you can do about it. It happened that's it." Liam said in a monotone voice, refusing to look at his friends. After a few seconds of silence, Liam then added shakily. "B-but it happened, and I'm so young. A-and my mum, what will she think, I'm gonna have to tell her, I tell her everything. She'd be so disappointed. A fifteen year old boy, getting drunk at a party, and losing my virginity. I can't believe I did something so stupid, I can't believe I am so stupid." Liam then looked up with tears streaming down his face. "It happened and there's nothing I can do to change it."

Harry quickly engulfed Liam into a tight hug as he let out a choked sob. Niall froze, his face red and guilty. "I'm sorry, this was a bad idea." Niall said awkwardly playing with his fingers.

"It's ok, you're right, talking about it helps." Liam said and tried smiling at Niall, before the blonde joined the hug.

Liam went to the bathroom to wash his face and cool down, leaving Niall and Harry on the floor. Niall was showing Harry pictures of Louis and bragging about him. Telling stories and sharing little things he knew about Louis. At first, Harry was annoyed, Louis brags enough at school, and now Niall's helping him. But he also found it kind of cute. Obviously, Louis talked to Niall, the two working together trying to persuade Harry to be attracted Louis. And it's not like Louis is so bad.

"I know Louis seems like an asshole most of the time, but he's been through some tough times. He helps his stepdad take care of his siblings, he's really sweet with them." Niall said slowly as Harry starred at him.

"What about his mum?" Harry asked as Niall looked at him with a frown. "Maybe he should tell you about more personal things himself. Just ask him, he'll tell you." Niall said before Liam walked in.

"Hey we should watch a movie, then sleep." Liam suggested as Niall and Harry stood up. "Sounds good, you guys are so problematic, I need a break. I'm so glad I don't have problems like you guys." Niall said while walking out of the room. Liam and Harry turned to each other with a look before following Niall.

-

"YOU'RE HERE, THERE'S NOTHING I FEAR. AND I KNOW THAT MY HEART WILL GO ON!" Harry and Niall sung loudly as Liam recorded them and posted it on Instagram. They were watching multiple movies, Titanic being one of them, causing Harry and Niall to sing My Heart Will Go On. Well screaming.

"Hello boys, you're up late." Anne said walking in on the boys' duet. "Hey mum." Harry panted while giving her a hug. "We're gonna go to bed in a bit." Liam said giving her a hug too, before Niall squeezed her side.

"Hey Niall, watch that grip, I'm not as young as I used to be." Anne said as Niall blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oops." He said as Harry elbowed him.

-

"Harold go to sleep." Niall groaned as Harry stared at his phone. He had been contemplating whether to text Louis or not. After everything Niall said, Harry was rethinking his opinion about Louis. It's so weird to think that at the beginning of the month, Harry hated Louis. But now, Louis doesn't seem all bad. Anyone with eyes can see that Louis has good looks, like really good looks, but Harry avoided him because of Louis' attitude. Unwillingly, Harry found out more and more about Louis. He was a super sweet older brother, a normal guy that cared tons about his friends and team, and a really outgoing guy. Yes, he still brags about false stories, and is still so annoyingly arrogant, but it seemed like that side of him was more of a cover up.

Harry shut off his phone and laid down on his bed, his friends already asleep. Louis would obviously would be a great friend, but it's kind of obvious Louis doesn't want to just be his friend. He did kiss him, and constantly flirts with him. But Harry doesn't really want to just rush in, he'd rather first get to know Louis a lot more. He should also take Niall's, Josh's, Zayn's, and everyone else's advice and talk to Louis. It wouldn't hurt. It's decided, he will call Louis tomorrow.

This one isn't too long, but you're welcome. Look people, I know Liam tops, I know ok. But I think they're versatile. Liam is a nerdy little puppy, and Zayn is Zayn in this fic, FOR NOW Liam will be bottoming, I apologize if you do not like it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2K 286 36
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers cliché that we...
173K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
2K 104 102
Louis is a goodie two shoes. With a reliable girlfriend back home. He's got direction,ambition and a mother who's intent on keeping him that way. But...
53.9K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...