There's a Autobot in my barn

Af FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 57

2.8K 84 135
Af FNAFToyChica

A/N: Guys I saw Transformers The Last Knight 5 days ago and let me say:

OH MY FRAGGING PRIMUS I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!! I WILL WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! BECAUSE IT WAS THAT GOOD!!

Plz comment if you want another "There's An Autobot In My Barn" book taking place during the Transformers The Last Knight movie!

Then if you do plz comment what you think the next book should be named! If you want to help me with the cover then comment "I want to help with the cover!"

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)
---------------------------------------
The Next Day

Shadow's POV

When I woke up Sunny was curled up to me, his arms wrapped around me tightly but gently it was like I was a teddy bear to him. I nuzzle into his chest and try to go back to sleep but doesn't work.

I climb out of Sunny's arms and bed quietly and gently trying not to wake him up, I walk over to the door turning my head and smile seeing Sunny laying in my spot cuddling the pillow I slept with. I chuckle lightly and ran down stairs to see Tessa in the kitchen making pancakes, "Heya Tess!" I chirp, "Hello Shadow!" She greets while she sets a done pancake on a plate and gets started on another while Cade made bacon.

I smile and help make bacon while Cade made eggs and helped me stir the bacon. Soon breakfast was done, I took a plate up to Sunny, who was probably still sleeping. I knock on the door when I don't get a response I walk in, I smile seeing Sunny still sleeping sprawled out all over the bed, his tank top was loosely hung on his shoulders, his blond hair was bed hair, his face looked peaceful while he slept. Weirdly he looked like a little kitten sleeping!! SUNNY IS SO ADORABLE!!!

I chuckle and squeal in my mind.

"Sunny~" I sing walking in, "What?" He grumbles laying on his stomach, "I brought food but first a Knock Knock joke!" I chirp.

"Knock knock," I say.

"Who's there?" Sunny grumbles.

"Olive," I say.

"Olive who?" Sunny grumbles.

"Olive you," I say with a nervous smile hoping he'd get the joke.

"I love you too Squishy," he says I could hear his smile in his tone.

He sits up in bed making me put the plate in his lap, "I even brought ya orange juice! I can get you some-" I say but stop myself and smirk, "Sunny D~" I tease making Sunny frown before his eyes widen, "That was taken the wrong way!" He groans covering his face in his hands, "What? How?" I ask, "Nothing you're WAY too young!" He says.

I giggle before sitting down with him while he ate, "Sunny?" I ask when he stops eating, "What's wrong?" I ask worried about him, "I'm full," He shrugs I glare at him, "You ate three bites of eggs! You're not gonna starve!" I say before grabbing the fork and opening his mouth and scooping up some eggs before putting the fork in his mouth, "Eat!" I plead I give him the puppy dog eyes that he couldn't resist. He finally gives up and eats more, "Okay maybe I was hungry," he says to me with a mouthful of eggs. Sunny did look adorable with his cheeks stuffed with eggs. He looked like a squirrel with nuts in its mouth. SO CUTE!!

He let me feed him for a little while before he took over, I kissed his cheek and hugged him before grabbing my bag and retreating to the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in a little!" I chirp, "Alright!" Sunny calls, I giggle before skipping into the bathroom, I take out some clothes I'm gonna wear today and peel off the dirty clothes I have on before stepping into the shower.

I let my hair out of the pony tail I had it in while I was cooking. I set the hair tie on the sink and finish my shower quickly.

Moments Later

I walk out of the bathroom changed into a random outfit and groan seeing Sunny back asleep. "Really Sunny?" I ask to him but I don't think he heard, "Sunny? Come on you're not gonna sleep all day!" I say shaking him, he groans and waves his hand around trying to tell me to shoo, "Don't you shoo me Sunny-Bunny~" I say shaking him, "Boing~ boing~ I'm a bunny~ feed me a carrot~" he sings sleepily.

'Lack of recharge can do crazy things to a Cybertronians processors' Ratchet grumbles slightly.

'You okay saltine?' I ask only to get a smack on my subconscious.

'You don't have to get-' I say but Ratchet interrupts me, 'Don't you think about!' 'All...'

'Shadow stop!' Ratchet pleads.

'Salty~'

Ratchet yelled like a maniac in my mind, 'SHADOW!!! WHY?!'

I snicker at my pun mentally while Ratchet was yelling at me.

'What's wrong Ratchet? You didn't find my pun-' I say making Ratchet cut me off, 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!' 'Punny~' Ratchet once again looses his processors over my pun.

'FRAG YOU SANS!!!!!!!' Ratchet yells talking about the game I've been recently playing at home a wonderful game called "UnderTale" 'SANS IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU!!!' Ratchet yells sounding like Papyrus making me snicker.

'Ratchet if they were to ever drop you in a lake it would turn into an ocean~' I tease making Ratchet grumble.

I yelp when I'm scooped up into strong muscular arms and held to a buff chest. I look up and see Sunny looking down at me, "So sweet spark?" Sunny asks, "Whatcha ya want to do today?" I shrug, "Don't know," "Maybe we can lay in the berth all day and think about how pathetic our life is!" Ratchet chirps using my voice, "Ratchet," SunStreaker sighs shaking his head in disbelief making me giggle at the two of them.

"So Ironhide commed me and said we're getting three new bots!" SunStreaker says laying on his back taking me with him, I lay my head on his chest, "Oh yeah?" I hum, "Yep," he shrugs stroking my hair taking a lock between his fingers and twirling being bored, "I just hope they're not annoying ones," SunStreaker grumbles making me once again giggle, "You're so confusing," I say to him with a smile, he only shrugs, "I know," I decided to change the subject.

"How's life?" I ask.

"Terribly boring!" SunStreaker complains making me giggle, "You've got a cute giggle human," I giggle once more since Sunny sounded like Papyrus when he said 'Human' "Sunny?" I ask making Sunny hum telling me he's listening.

"I love you," I whisper nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you too Squishy," he whispers kissing my forehead making me slightly blush in embarrassment.

Moments Later

I walk downstairs with Sunny behind me, it took forever to get him out of bed!

"Good Morning SunStreaker," Tessa chirps making Sunny grunt, he was in his usual holoform clothing, "Where's Cade?" I ask her, "Out in his Shop," Tessa shrugs while she read a magazine, "Im gonna be heading off to college soon!" Tessa chirps while I sat down on the couch while Sunny walked out to his alt.

"What college?" I ask curious about what college she's going to.

"Bradford," Tessa chirps (totally made up the college! XD).

"That's amazing!" I chirp, "So how's life with the Bots?" Tessa asks, "Amazing!" I chirp, I started to talk about the Autobots, Tessa smiles while listening.

Tessa's POV ;-;

It was adorable watching Shadow talking about the Autobots. I could tell in her eyes she loved them with every thing she's got. I could tell she would kill if anyone hurt the Autobots. She had grown slightly taller ever since the battle in Shanghai, she has longer and darker black hair. In my POV she looked like a miniature Ironhide.

I knew Ironhide had adopted her after the Battle. I knew those two were pretty close. It was adorable how Shadow clung to Ironhide like a lifeline in the Battle. I didn't see her after the ship wrecked, it was amazing how she survived that wreck. I probably would have died.

I knew Shadow was a strong hard headed kid. Every Autobot was probably proud they had a child like Shadow on their side. It was a shame that Optimus had to leave, I really missed him, even though we didn't get to spend much time together.

"-then Da- I mean Ironhide ran in and saved me from the shed!" Shadow chirped, "That is amazing!" I say with a smile, "I know! Then we all went in and had hot coco! I had more marshmallows then Hide and Sides! They were both jealous!" Shadow says with a giggle making me smile at her. The Autobots were taking such good care of her, they had become a new family to her, Shadow was so proud to have a family like the Autobots.

Then SunStreaker's holoform came in, "Shadow," SunStreaker says sitting by her on the couch, "Ironhide and the others are coming here," "Why?" Shadow asks gently, "Because-" the next thing SunStreaker said made mine and Shadow's face go pale.

"The Decepticons are coming for you, Shadow"
---------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Hahahahahaha! I am so evil!

I need you to do three things for me!

1) Comment because they keep me going!

2) SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!

3) Have a good day/night!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
71.8K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
95.9K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
5.2K 101 15
(Y/N) was only 17 when her mother abandoned her on the streets of New York City, in the most deadly part of town. but if she decides to move on and s...