Updates and Stuff #3

By TheEnderWolf14

Yet again I need another update book More

Sneak Peak - Chapter Two
S2 - Creator Headcannon
Dinner Topics
Ash vs Sky
Shop in the Dark
Missouri
Whoops
The Three M's
Some Creator Powers
A Cat's Weird Habits
Brine Hierarchy
Brine Fun Fact
Not a Fan
More Brines yayyyy
Book One Cover Change
Sorry Ash
Quick Question
Challenge
Brine Senses
How to Care for a Young Brine
How to Name a Brine
Disability AU
Names pls?
Herobrine and Ash Riddle
I'm Not Quitting
S2 Timeline
Herobrine: Patient or Impatient?
Presents
S2 Black Market
NO DOLLS
Legends
Whoa My First Tag
Aetherian Accent
CLOSE THE DOOR
gUYS
Minecraftia's Creation Date
Blame Who?
Ragdoll Cat
Cloud/Markus
Stories
Give Cloud a Round of Applause
TIME SENSITIVE
THRIB
Downsizing
LOST LOVE
Minecraftians vs Everyone Else
Herobrine Looks
Just for Writers
Just for Writers Pt 2
Notes and the Update
Basics of Fictional Species
???
St. Augustine
Kit - S2 One-Shot
Cool Species
Cool Species Pt. 2
Notch x Herobrine
Angels and Demons
Angels and Demons 2
The Gods and Their Towns
Story Time!
Legend of Amani
Fun Things I've Never Mentioned
R.I.P.
7 Types of Love
S2 Prince of Hell
Brine Vocal Communication
Broken [S2 AU]
Angels, Souls, and Spirits
Inktober
Disney Actors on Supernatural
Meet Scout!
Weird AU
Whoops
Science
A God's Reputation
Lucifer AU
Lucifer AU "Trailer"
Lucifer AU "Trailer" Bonus
Aaron and Devin
Vampire vs Demon Genes
Deadly Virtues/Heavenly Sins
Hero's Lovers
Hasira and Utulivu
Quality Time with Dad
Couples
Caelus
Discord

Confusion - S2 One-Shot

42 3 24
By TheEnderWolf14

Sky walked through the Capital's twisting corridors, mentally memorizing the new layout. A small red dragon was curled around his neck. The rest of the Council was in the Moirai's office, reluctantly receiving the remaining portion of their instructions, and the other gods and Creators were in the ballroom, likely failing to keep the peace.

Sky had left in a hurry once he spotted the Moirai. He had no loyalty toward his father's creator despite the amount of trust and respect Herobrine had for them. He missed his father dearly, and seeing the Moirai reopened those old scars.

He snapped to attention as he finally heard footsteps ahead of him. He sighed in relief. Perhaps they could help him find his way around this maze of halls. "We'll be okay, Lilah," he said softly, stroking the dragon's scaly head.

A figure appeared from around the corner. Sky froze as he stared at those familiar white eyes. "Father...?"

Herobrine glanced at Sky in confusion. There was no one else nearby, just him and Sky. "Excuse me?"

Sky's eyes widened as he noticed the crimson-tipped black wings and tail dragging behind Herobrine. "You have wings?! When did you get wings, Father?" Lilah began to growl, curling tighter around Sky.

Herobrine laughed nervously, adjusting the small child in his arms. "I think you have the wrong person, kid."

Sky frowned. "No, you're Herobrine, god of the Nether and one of three Creators of Minecraftia. You're my father."

Herobrine shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I've never seen you before in my life. There's no way I could be your father."

Sky stepped back in shock. Tears formed in his eyes. "B-but, how? How are you even standing here before me? A-am I dreaming?"

Herobrine shrugged, now wary of the golden-eyed Brine. "Sorry kid, I'd love to stay and help but I need to get Lilah to bed and get some rest. Maybe Notch or Steve can help when they arrive?"

Sky's heart skipped a beat. "They're here too...?"

"Not yet, but they'll be here soon."

Sky suddenly narrowed his eyes. "Wait a second, who is Lilah?"

Herobrine smiled and set the young child in his arms on the floor. The girl yawned, sleepy bronze eyes nearly closed. She leaned on Herobrine for support, looking curiously up at Sky. "This is Lilah," Herobrine said softly. "She may be a handful from time to time, but I wouldn't trade her for anyone in the world."

Sky nearly choked on his next words. "W-what's your relation to her?"

Herobrine cautiously picked up Lilah, wings bristling and tail deadly still. "She's my daughter. Why do you ask?"

Sky glared at Herobrine. "Who's the mother?"

Herobrine flushed and stammered. He nearly dropped the young girl in surprise.

"SKY!"

Sky whirled around to see the furious Moirai and a shocked Council standing behind him. Atropos glared daggers at Sky. "Come here, Sky. Now."

Sky stomped his way to the Moirai. He glared back at Atropos. "Yes, my lady?"

Herobrine growled softly at Sky's sarcastic response. He held Lilah tighter, protecting her from the unfamiliar gods.

The Council gave Herobrine an odd look before returning their attention to the Moirai and Sky.

"Selene, follow Herobrine and explain everything to him. Tell him as much as you wish, I will join you both after I deal with Sky." Atropos snatched Sky's arm and led the protesting demigod away.

A wolf hybrid gave Herobrine an apologetic look and motioned for him to lead the way. Herobrine slowly resumed walking to his private wing he shared with Notch and Steve, utterly bewildered by the young demigod that claimed to be his son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
49.9K 1.6K 68
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
205K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
47.8K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...