Finally

By worldsofdreams

Hey, i wrote this story for fun! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and follow me! i try to follow bac... More

Finally
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

109 3 0
By worldsofdreams

*Danielle's POV*

"Shawn, we shouldn't have left. I have a bad feeling about this. We have been here since 5 in the morning," I say, "I didn't leave a note, they could be looking for us."

"Bae, don't worry, they probably aren't even up yet," Shawn leans closer to me. Our lips could almost touch.

We were laying on a hill, in Garfield Park. Shawn. was next to me. He is so cute. I'm surprised that no one has come to surround him, but then again, we are a little out of sight and it is morning. I hear birds chirping and feel gusts of wind. It's going to be cold today, I can tell.

Shawn leans even closer and kisses me. We make out for only a little bit, until we hear voices. They sound like Aaron and Nicole.

"Crap. What are they doing here," I look at Shawn.

"How should I know," he replies. We quickly get up and run into a forest. I climb up a tree, he follows. We sit up on a big branch and watch Nicole and Aaron walk around.

"I don't think they are here," We hear Nicole say.

"Yea, but let's keep looking," Aaron

says.

They walk into the forest, where we were, but then turn around. When they were out of sight I said,

"That was close."

"Yea. Wanna go get something to eat? It's almost lunch time," Shawn asks.

"Sure," I reply. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and we hop off the tree. Then, we go out of the park and pick a restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 20
Emily loves magcon and FINALLY gets tickets with her best friend Maggie. Emily has always liked Hayes out of all of them but what will happen with Em...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}