No Love For Valentine

By beautybreezy

There's no love for Valentine. For as long as she could remember, Valentine have never felt loved. Growing up... More

Chapter 1 : A fresh new start
Chapter 2 : There's Neighbors ?
Chapter 3 : Whose boy is that ?
Chapter 4 : The Get Back
Chapter 5 : Its just business
Chapter 6 : Its Just Business Pt2
Chapter 7 : All in the family
Chapter 8 : Just Friends ?
Chapter 9 : Can't You See ?
Chapter 10 : Back to the money
Chapter 11 : Puppy Love
Chapter 12 : Reunion. No Family.
Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14 : She's Back
Chapter 15 : Not Mine
Chapter 16 : Are You The Enemy ?
Chapter 17 : Switching Sides
Chapter 19 : Plan A
Chapter 20 : Failed
Chapter 21 : Try Again
Chapter 22 : Game On
Chapter 23 : Caught Up

Chapter 18 : Back To The Old Me

200 20 1
By beautybreezy

Back to the old me...

Humming along with Kehlani as she sprayed around the living room and opened up some windows, Valentine didn't need for Marcus to know that she was smoking. She hated when he asked why ? Like why else ? These phony ass bitches were still planning on to rob and maybe kill her. Why wouldn't she need a blunt or two ? But this is why she's been distancing herself, not only from Chachi and her friends, but from Marcus as well. There was one person she did keep in contact with though. Christine. She had no one else to turn to and since her mother wouldn't stop calling, Valentine gave in and let her know what was going on. From the time she met them until the big argument they had back at Chachi's house. So Christine had came up with a plan, though she just wanted to fly Valentine back into New York. Christine knew that her stubborn mini me wasn't about to give in that easy, so she just decided to help her out and hopefully, her daughter comes out alive and untouched. Hearing the doorbell ring, Valentine placed down the air freshener and headed over to the door while Benji and Chanel crossed her feet. Checking the peephole, she seen that it was Marcus standing there. So she stepped back and opened up the door. "Hey Marcus." Valentine smiled. She didn't mean to sound so gleeful, but she couldn't help it ! She missed him. "Sup." He grumbled making Valentine laugh and fan him off. Valentine expected a attitude from Marcus being that he always get upset when she distance herself, but not as bad as he was giving her. "I missed you too, come in." She said stepping aside, but he still managed to brush pass her and pick up Chanel. Benji was more of a Syncere fan. Closing then locking the door, Valentine followed after Marcus as he walked straight into the living room and plopped down in his favorite spot. "Fix your face Marcus." Valentine teased making him roll his eyes and sip on his Mango and peach White Castle smoothie. "Can I have some?" She asked wanting to be a bother seeing that Marcus's attitude wasn't changing. "No. Where you been? Why you always do that shit to me? Why don't you believe that I'm on your fucking side?! Huh?!" He snapped and Valentine laughed as he grabbed her up by her little tank top. "Stop you're going to wrinkle my shirt." She said making Marcus suck his teeth and pull on tighter. "That's all you could say? Answer me my nigga." He damn near growled making Valentine smile and wrap her arms around his neck then took a seat in his lap. "I missed you too, but you know me Marky..... I need time to think and thinking requires space. Not from you, but from everybody. Don't take that shit personal because if I could have you around everyday. I would. So stop being mad at me." Valentine cooed but all Marcus do was make a face as if he didn't believe her. "Fine... Be that way, I have a date tonight anyways. I just wanted to see if you were okay. That's all." Valentine said unwrapping her arms and moving back. She sat on the couch as Marcus smirked and looked her way. "Yeah whatever, who wants your mean ass?" He asked making Valentine laugh and flip her neatly did box braids. Going back to black was like a big verification that she was back to herself. No more letting bitches slide, say anything or do anything they want to her. Valentine was back to her old self. The Valentine from New York who had grown up cold hearted and lonely. The only person she could trust was herself. "You. You're taking me on a date tonight and I have a plan for that. Are you down?" She smirked making Marcus look at her and raise his brow. "Talk to me." He said making Valentine smile and flip her braids again. She was actually trying to get him to comment on her braids being that he loved when her hair was jet black. That red and blonde did something for him, but not as much as the black hair. "Okay so you're taking me out and I'm going to post a picture so I could easily get Chachi's attention and then I play victim and boom! She's back to thinking we're cool, but she has a whole other thing coming to her." Valentine smiled making Marcus smile and nod his head. "Come here you criminal." He said reaching over and pulling Valentine back into his lap. "I knew you missed me!" She squealed hugging him tightly while he slid his hands down to Valentine's shorts. "I did and that's why I was ready to kick your ass, I wish you would just listen to me when I say I got you, I got us." He spoke near her ear sending chills down Valentine's back. "I do, but you wouldn't get it. But if anything, just know its never you unless.... You do something stupid like your ass always do and then that's when you should worry. Okay? Cool." Valentine said making Marcus chuckle and playfully roll his eyes. "Yeah okay, your ass better stop shutting niggas out or its going to be a problem and don't act like I don't know you was smoking either, I smell that shit all up in through here." Marcus frowned making Valentine giggle and lay her head on his chest. "Nobody wasn't hiding it Marcus and don't start, I miss you." Valentine hummed while closing her eyes. Not only did she miss laying on him, but she was high as hell. Before she even had texted him, Valentine was smoking her brain cells away. "I missed you too, give me a kiss." He said making Valentine's eyes pop back open real quick. "For real?" She asked making him nod his head.

Walking Marcus back to the door, Valentine playfully rolled her eyes as he repeated himself over and over. "Be ready by eight, not eight 'thirty, not eight ' forty five. Eight o'clock Valentine." He said making her smile and open the door up. "I'll see you when I get dressed Marcus." She teased making Marcus suck his teeth and playfully mug her. "Aight when you walk out the house with a half face don't say shit." He warned making Valentine laugh and slap his butt as he walked out of her house. Spinning around quickly, Marcus popped Valentine in her thigh. "Ouch!! You hit my tattoo!!" She yelled as she checked her also freshly did tattoo. Well she got it a week ago, but it was still fresh and him hitting her made it feel even more sore. "I'm sorry, let me kiss it." Marcus said making Valentine laugh and move her thigh back. "No you've been doing enough kissing, I'll see you at eight though." She blushed making Marcus smile and lean forward placing a kiss on Valentine's lips. "Uh that's what we're doing now?" She gasped totally caught off guard. Yes they were making out earlier, but she figured that just in the moment, not a every day thing. "Yeah, I'll see you later though. Eight o'clock Valentine or I'm finding me another date." Marcus smirked making Valentine laugh and fan him off. "Yeah okay, bye Marcus." She smirked before watching him walk away and close her door. Laughing, Valentine shook her head before jogging upstairs and heading into her room. Opening up her walk in closet, Valentine immediately walked over to her section of fancy clothing also known as her "pop out" section. The date wasn't much, just out to the Pleasure Chest and Museum of sex, but she wanted to make it seem as if it was some extravagant date. Grabbing her denim off the shoulder short one piece and her clear Daisy heels. Heading back into her room, Valentine quickly jumped in the shower. After a few minutes, here come Valentine rushing out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Easily getting dressed, Valentine made sure to coat her skin in some Mocha Kisses lotion. Not really caring to wear make up, Valentine just wore her double choker, diamond bracelet and diamond earrings to match. She quickly coated her lips in some lip gloss before grabbing her bag and heading downstairs. Twisting her hair up some to show off her earring, someone had rang the doorbell. Checking the peephole, Valentine began to squeal and jump up and down. Snatching the door open, both Valentine and Sydney yelled at the top of their lungs. "Baby! I missed you!" They squealed as one once again making both Marcus and Geo laugh at them. They rocked each other back and forth as they squeezed each other tightly. "Let me go before I cry." Valentine said making Sydney laugh and squeeze tighter. "I don't care, shed as much as tears you want. I really missed my fake ass best friend..... Matter of fact, we'll be back boys." Sydney said before breaking their hug and dragged Valentine back in the house. Going to smile as big as she can, Valentine quickly frowned seeing tears on Sydney's face. "Syd what's wrong? I really do miss you! I mean we could even cancel that shit with Marcus. What's wrong?" Valentine asked pulling Sydney into a hug as she wrapped her arms around Sydney's neck. Being so choked up, all Sydney could do was cry. Like hysterically. "I'm here Syd, I'm really here. What's wrong? Talk to me." Valentine cooed rubbing Sydney's now sweaty hair. Letting her cry for the next five minutes, Valentine broke their hug and held Sydney's face. "Talk to me." She spoke softly. Sydney wiped her face before shaking her head. "For one, why didn't you tell me about Chachi and those bitches Val? What if they would've gotten to you ahead of time?! Then what?! That's one." Sydney frowned before she started to pace back and forth. "Two my mom finally kicked me out of her house for good. Do you know I'm staying at Geo's house because my father had already left back to Jamaica and three...... You're probably going to kill me." Sydney sighed wiping her forehead and turned her back towards Valentine. "I miss you too much to kill you, tell me." Valentine said as her slowly began to heart sink. Slowly turning around as her dress was slightly pulled up, Valentine raised a brow before squealing and jumping up and down. "No way! No freaking way!! I am that baby's god mother right?" Valentine asked as she moved closer and began to softly rub on Sydney's now four month stomach. Though it was too early for Geo and Sydney to be having children, Valentine wasn't about to kill their happiness. Yes she would've waited, but she was still excited for the two. "Babies. Its twins." Sydney cooed making Valentine dramatically drop to her knees and kiss Sydney's mini baby bump. "Awwwe Benji and Chanel have sisters." Valentine cooed rubbing her stomach again before standing back up. "Wait. Pause. Rewind. Is this why your mother kicked you out?" Valentine asked as her nose began to flare. Sydney smiled while shaking her head 'no'. "She said she's not raising anyone who's depending on a future basketball player." She shrugged making Valentine suck her teeth and grab her bag. "Well at least she believes in him. How did Geo and his parents act?" Valentine asked fixing the shorts to her one piece. Sydney slowly shrugged before giving a small smile. "His mom says she wants the oldest and his dad takes the youngest since his ass is so childish, I swear she reminds me of a older version of you! Which only made me miss you even more. But we can go now, I heard Marcus have some plans in store for you." Sydney cheesed opening the door back open and walking out. Valentine smiled before following after her.

Looking around, Valentine started laughing. She should've known that the museum would be very explicit and very detailed being that it was based on sex. Honestly, she only came to jump on the blow up boobs. That's all. But everyone else wanted to explore the museum and take trivia's about sex. "We're trying that." Geo tried whispering in Sydney's ear, but Valentine easily caught that and frowned seeing her best friend giggle and agree. Going to say something, a hand covered her mouth making her frown deepen. "Let them be, they could try anything they want. Isn't this date supposed to be about us?" Marcus asked being that they haven't said two words to each other since Sydney came around. Something he wasn't used to. Slapping his hand down, Valentine faced Marcus before handing him her lip gloss. "Reimburse me sis." She said making Marcus smile and shake his head 'no'. "Maybe if you was spending time with me and not cock blocking bestie then you would have your lip gloss on still." He said making Valentine mouth fall open before laughing. "Okay fine. I'm sorry, what do the baby Marcus wants?" Valentine cooed opening her arms. Marcus pulled her into a hug making sure to slide his hands around her waist leaving no space in between them. "A hug, a kiss, something. You do remember me right?" He asked making Valentine giggle and looked over at a giggling Sydney and Geo. "We should've left them freaks home, but I got you and yes I remember you Marcus." She smiled wrapping her arms around him. "I just missed my best friend, that's all." She shrugged while looking up at him. Marcus nodded his head while a grin slowly grew on his face. "Okay cool." He nodded before placing a soft kiss onto Valentine's lips. Holding his face, Valentine deepened the kiss adding tongue and all. "Better?" She whispered breathlessly making Marcus smile and nod his head. "You could give me the lip gloss now." He smirked making Valentine shake her head and passed the lip gloss to him. "Pucker up boo cause when I slay my clients they all be coming back. So pucker up." Marcus mimicked a girl making Valentine laugh uncontrollably. Puckering up her lips, Valentine closed her eyes knowing Marcus would make a face to have her laughing again, but instead she felt his lips against hers again. "Marcus." She frowned making him smile and throw in another tap kiss. "I'm sorry they said kiss me." He smiled dipping the stick into the lip gloss. Smiling this time, Marcus moved closer and actually started to coat her lips in lip gloss. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. "Awwwe Babe look." They could hear Sydney coo as she recorded them. "How do my lips look?" Valentine asked facing the camera. Now she didn't even need a picture, she knew this would have Chachi knocking her door any minute by now. "Greasy but cute." Sydney giggled as the flash cut off and the video stopped. "Thank you, book me boo! Book me!" Marcus cheered clapping behind Valentine as she laughed and shook her head. "Book him, you heard the kid." Valentine said making both Sydney and Geo laugh at her. "So what's next?" Sydney asked leaning up against Geo. Valentine started smiling, but before she could answer Marcus was already answering. "Somebody wants to go feel on elastic breast, so." He shrugged making Valentine laugh at him. "That's me! Poses like Raven." She smiled with her hands on her hip. "I don't think Raven posed that way." Geo joked making everyone laugh at him. "Whatever, let's go." Valentine laughed grabbing onto Marcus's hand. "We'll be behind you two love birds!" Sydney called out to them making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "Don't shake your head, you know you love my best friend!" Geo yelled right after making Marcus laugh this time. Smiling, Valentine looked up at Marcus. "I love you?" She asked. "You're going to." He responded making her giggle and playfully roll her eyes. Getting to Fun land, Valentine let out a loud gasp seeing that it wasn't just the breast to jump on, there was also a rock climbing with body parts to help you climb. "You getting up there?" Valentine teases making Marcus suck his teeth and slide off his all white Four's. "I wouldn't even climb that shit if I was paid." He said before placing his sneakers in the rack. Laughing Valentine followed after him and before they knew it, they were inside jumping all over the inflatable breast. "Catch me." Valentine teased making Marcus squat low and open his arms. "Wow you're not even funny." She giggled playfully swinging his way. "I know, I'm hilarious." He teased before hopping back up and went jumping again. Standing back some, Valentine began to record him. "Do a trick on the tits, oh bars!" She cheered making Marcus laugh but back flipped right after. "Good boy." Valentine smiled making Marcus laugh and fan her off. "Flip and give me a kiss." Valentine suggested making Marcus raise a brow. "Oh so now you want to kiss me?" He teased making Valentine playfully roll her eyes. "Yes I wanted to kiss you since that stupid football came flying my way." She smirked making Marcus mouth hang open. Grabbing her arms, he began to playfully shake her. "Why didn't you been said this woman?! You know I'm never going to listen to you ever again. Okay?" Marcus said while Valentine laughed uncontrollably. She knew that would have him going crazy being that he wanted her since like the week after. "Why?" She giggled. Marcus let her go before shaking his head. "I'm going to kick your ass, let's try this flip though." Marcus huffed stepping back some. Valentine leaned forward before poking out her lips. "Play too much." Marcus smiled.

Laughing as they entered the house, Valentine easily kicked off her heels and sat on the steps. "There's a couch right there miss." Marcus said but took a seat right next to her. Valentine smiled before shrugging. "I have to focus on how I'm about to win an Oscar for the most depressed little sister." Marcus chuckled before shaking his head. He was secretly hoping whatever plan Valentine had up her sleeve was going to work because he wasn't trying to hear Chachi's mouth tonight. "Watch me work." Valentine smiled before posting the video Sydney recorded earlier, using the caption : He always want to do something for me, besties! Marcus leaned closer to the phone before laughing. "Oh yeah, she's about to have both of our phones ringing off the hook." He chuckled standing back up. "Though I'll have fun watching Shenenae and Gina argue, I have to shower. Don't fall asleep on me Ms. Lady, I'll be right back." Placing a kiss on her forehead, Valentine began to smile. "I'll be waiting on you and I hope I'm Gina." Valentine smirked as her phone began to buzz off. Laughing as she checked her phone, it was Lala. "She's calling you already?" Marcus asked with a raised brow. "No, its her watch dog." Valentine said before answering the phone.

"Hello?" She answered watching Marcus walk out the door.

"Bitch are you crazy?! What the help is wrong with you?! Not only is going to rob you now! She's probably going to burn that fucking house down! You don't listen! Why? Why Valentine?!" Lala yelled at the top of her lungs making Valentine roll her eyes and yawn acting as if she was bored.

"What did I do now?" Valentine asked playing clueless like usual.

"One not only did he take you out on date, but you had him putting on your lip gloss. Girl, why do you want to mess with that girl? See I'm trying to help, but I can't help if you're fighting back. So give me my answer now, are you fighting back?" Lala asked making Valentine fake a pout as if she could see her.

"...... I didn't even think of it like that, can you tell her to call me?  I'm not being petty, matter of fact I'll call. This shit was been supposed to stop, that's my sister." Valentine faked a sniffle before ending the call and quickly dialing up Chachi's phone number. Waiting as the phone rung three times, Valentine went to go end the call until she heard all of this yelling. Covering her mouth as she laughed, she placed the phone to her ear and listened.

"Bitch I knew you wanted to be me so bad!! Damn why can't you get your own man?! Oh that's right, nobody wants you!!" Chachi yelled through the phone making Valentine suck her teeth and roll her eyes. She was two seconds away from changing the plan. But she knew she had to stick to it if she wanted to keep her hands clean.

"You're right.... Nobody ever wanted me. Not my mom, who knows about my father, not my friends, not even you.... Someone I considered as my older sister, like you really helped me out in Miami. I was literally lost but here you came being my hero and all I do was slap you in the face by fighting your childhood friends, starting trouble between Isaiah and Lala then last but not least..... Marcus. He really likes you, I don't know why he has a hard way of showing it, but he does. Please don't take that video personal, it was a dare.... A real stupid dare." Valentine explained before bursting into a fit full of fake tears. Oh she was putting on a good show. "I'm sorry please forgive me, everyone that came close to me either did me wrong or wanted something from me, so that's the only way I know how to show love. Can you teach me? Like teach me what's the real definition of sisterhood? Cause I have no idea. None at all." Valentine cried uncontrollably leaving Chachi speechless. Though she wanted to rip Valentine's head off, she felt bad for her.

"But come on Val, why Marcus? What's about him that you're willing to betrayed me for?" Chachi asked. That was all an act as well being that she was still messing around with her baby father and since she needed more of a reason to not feel guilty about robbing Valentine. But being that Asia and Dior was right there, she needed to act as if she cared.

"I swear its nothing going on! We're really good friends, you're the only who sees a relationship in us.... I swear its just a friendship." Valentine threw in another sniffle as Chachi let out a soft sigh. She was falling for it faster than Valentine thought she would.

"You promise?" Chachi asked.

"Pinky and I want to apologize again, I promise I didn't mean no harm." Valentine said.

"Ugh you're really like a baby sister I've wanted all my life, fine! Its okay Valentine, how are you going to make this up? Your big sis needs a pedi or a night at the strip club." Chachi suggested with a small smirk on her face.

"How about a sleepover? You could even bring both Dior and Lala, I promise to be nice to them. They won't even hear my mouth." Valentine suggested with the same smirk.

"A sleepover? Hmmm. I hope you grabbed us some toys tonight?" Chachi asked making Valentine giggle.

"You might as well call us the Please Chest." She joked making Chachi laugh uncontrollably.

"I really miss this..... I miss my spoiled brat of sister." Chachi said making Valentine stick her tongue out.

"I m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
45.3K 2.4K 34
Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood will never love you back. The Bronx, New...
17.3K 535 43
This story is about a girl who was never loved by her parents just because she is not as beautiful as her siblings and her cousins, at least that is...
258K 6.7K 28
Why? Why did he decided to kiss me right before I left? Maybe he thought it was gonna make me still have feelings for him when I leave for two years...