Pull The Trigger (Soul Eater...

Da GirlGoneTwisted

Soul Eater was your favorite Anime. You had many drawings in your room and almost the whole manga series. Unt... Altro

Chapter 1: A Wish Of The Soul
Chapter 2: We Made It
Chapter 3: At War
Chapter 4: Violin and Piano Girls
Chapter 5: And Down She Goes!
Chapter 6: First Fight
Chapter 7: Limb after Limb
Chapter 8: Automail?
Chapter 9: The Party Begins
Chapter 10: Boys Pick Girls?
Chapter 11: New Friends
Chapter 12: Brownies
Chapter 13: Gifts and Sleepovers
Chapter 14: Dont Mess With Jennicah!
Chapter 15: Unstable
Chapter 16: Secrets and Loss
Chapter 17: One Step Closer
Chapter 18: Moment of Truth
Chapter 19: Complex Feelings
Chapter 20: Insightful Dread
Chapter 21: A Ceded Soul
Chapter 22: Witness of Death

I'm Sorry to Say.... (A/n)

708 24 35
Da GirlGoneTwisted

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to say, but I will most likely not have my phone over the Summer. For the next 2 months, to be exact. I regret to inform you, but I am failing one of my classes in school, and there is about a 15% chance that I will be able to get that grade up in time.

So, long story short, I will not have my phone or any electronics, so I can't update, or even check any of my notifications. That includes messaging. So as you can tell, for the next 2 months, I will not be able to update, or even check Wattpad at all. Unless I secretly get onto one of the computers to check my notifications quickly. But that will be like 3 times a month.

I will do my best to get onto a computer or something so I can check notifications. But I won't update because it will be like 5 minutes that I will be on the computer.

Well, I have nothing more to explain, so, goodbye for the next 2 months.

If you have any questions, you have 3 days to ask before I have my electronics taken.
                  -Your Insane Author
                       GirlGoneTwisted

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

140 4 12
Disclaimers: Mild language, girlxgirl, mentions of death โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• You unfortunately died in the human universe, our current one. The one on...
836K 28.2K 34
You know the usual. Your running from the past. Taking shelter at the DWMA. Befriending people you really shouldn't. Falling in love with someone you...
500 30 14
This story is about my Oc: Natsume Okagari, and her wonderful life in the DWMA and her love for the Symmetrical Freak and the Cool and Calm white hai...
24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...