The new SM trainee got Exo's...

By peachsnowflake

What would happen to The new Trainee at SM entertainment? More

The new SM trainee got Exo's Attention!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
SORRY NOT A CHARTER
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

chapter 4

3.2K 72 1
By peachsnowflake

I was crying... I couldn't stop. I was just to depress on what happen to my sister. I was think she didnt deserve a short life.

Someone's POV

I was on the rooftop taking a nap before heading back to hell. I hate practicing mostly when I'm the youngest and is the main dancer! I got up and I took of my earphones and heard a girl cry... I saw her and she was so beautiful I fell in love ♡.

Lee Yeon Hee POV

I was crying but stopped. I just wanted to sing! so I was singing Frozen Ost. Let It go. I started singing " The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn't keep it in Heaven knows I tried Don't let them in, don't let them.... "

Someone's POV

She started singing. omg she so good her face just doesn't look like a angel her voice sounds like one to. ♡

I just walked toward her without thinking.

Lee Yeon Hee POV

"don't let them in, dont let them.. " I couldn't finish cause I felt someone's presence behind me so I just turned around and saw!!!! ♡o♡

OMG! hehehe please keep reading ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 80 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
57.2K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15.3K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..