Forgotten

By bonnie5692

Alice Miller gets to marry the king (Henry VIII). The new queen is flawless and well liked by princess Elizab... More

Alice Miller
The Wedding
Elizabeth Tudor
Alice's secret
The ride
Cathrine Taylor
The first arguement
Sorry
The party
the last arguement
Agnes Miller
Elizabeth's plan
The Guard
Mary Tudor
The Execution
Jane Seymour
if Forgotten was a film
Alice
Elizabeth
Agnes
Henry
Mary
Catherine
Jane
author's note
New story
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Alice is pregnant!

797 14 4
By bonnie5692

"Alice is pregnant!" Mary whispered to Elizabeth, staring at Alice's swollen stomach. Elizabeth dropped her spoon and stared too. "Are you pregnant?" She asked Alice. "Yes," she replied. Mary and Elizabeth gave each other worried glances. They both knew what would happen if it was a girl but didn't mention it. If it was a girl then Alice be beheaded or if she's lucky divorced. Either way they would never see her again.

~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~
Sorry that this is so short i didn't know what to put in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 109K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
4.8K 151 12
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, Elena Gilbert fell in...
10.9K 327 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...
84.3K 10.7K 26
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...