1d Imagines!

By Lilac_Oreos

In 1d Imagines!, you have a collection of different short stories with you and one of the boys! From fights t... More

1d Imagines!
The Love Escaped
Forever and Always
Chicken Leg
Probably A Mix Up Babe
Oo La La
Sorry For Caring
Just a Rat Love Story
He Cheats On You With His Ex ~Harry and Zayn~ (1/2)
He Cheats On You With His Ex ~(2/2)~
Letters
Your First Fight
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE (Sorry)
May I Order You For The Dance?
Perfection Isnt Real, Babe (Fight/Make Up with Louis)
Broken and Fixed (Liam)
Important Note
Must Read
I Can't Keep Doing This (Harry)
I Cant Keep Doing This 2
The Prince and Princess (Niall Horan)
Anger Issues (Zayn)
Bitter Sweet Love...
Happy Birthday!
Author's Note..Please Read
Fights and Regrets (Harry Fight/Makeup)
5 Seconds of Summer
Surprise (5SOS/Ashton)
Notes
Fights and Regrets 2 (Harry - make up)
The Great Goodbye (5SOS and 1D) ..must read
Lies (Niall Imagine)
Sad Stories for Sad Souls (All)
Lies (Pt.2) {Niall Horan}
Boss (All)
GeEk. (Harry)
Ending 1d Imagines! ?
H.e.r.o (Zayn)
Titles...(Harry)
My Apologies

FEELS, FEELS EVERYWHERE! (Harry Styles Imagine)

1.4K 17 3
By Lilac_Oreos

Harry and I were about 16 when we got together. We fell hard. Since school was the issue that we had a struggle being together, we left for a while. Lets not call it quitting or dropping out, but more of a little break. Especially since I was accepted to UCLA all the way in California midway through my high school here in London. London. Exactly where Harry is. Addition to the stress, Harry and his friends made a band together that is now famous worldwide. Sadly, I did not accept UCLA, but I was able to stay in London with the love of my life. Plus, it's a little too late anyways...

I need to look for a college. Since I am considering on finishing my education and the schools in London weren't very..great, it was difficult. It's different than before. London is perfect, but in the schools..I'm afraid that many people would recognize me and hate me. In California, I feel as if I wouldn't have a problem and wear a disguise. The Cali people wouldn't recognize me as great and the London people.

Without me knowing, I received an email from my parents saying they applied me for a college all the way back in Los Angeles. I didn't hit them back since I wanted to talk to Harry about this. My education was so important to me now. When I read the email, it explained how I was in the top five and needed to join. If I didn't, then it would be such a huge let down.

He came in late at night with two ice creams in his hands and an adorable smile. He handed me a cone as I thanked him.

"Haz, can we talk quick?" I asked as he was about to walk to the kitchen.

I never called Harry by his full name. I told him since he was mine, it would be adorable if we had nicknames for each other. Mine is Kitty.

"Aw, boring. Let me just get something from my car. I got ya something from a little store near the ice cream place. Thought you would like it." he replied.

Just as I was about to say something, he was already out. So, I fumbled with my thumbs until he returned.

Then, the door opened and Harry came in.

"Close your eyes, y/n." he said.

"Is this really important, Haz?" I asked, laughing as I did so.

"Of course! If it wasn't, would I really be doing this?" he replied.

"Smart ass" I mumbled.

Then, he surrounded me with something cold around my neck. I opened my eyes to see a necklace. It had a gold chain and a perfect infinity sign on it. I was astonished. So amazed, I could feel my heart break as I thought of what my parents did. Education or love?

I couldn't help it but have it kept a secret.

_____________________

A few weeks later.

I was considering on going for a little, I really was. Thinking about perusing my life long dream was just in the way. But, I couldn't just break it to Harry. When he got back home, all I could think about were those green emerald eyes that just would break if I told him.

He was about to talk. I couldn't help but suck in my breath.

"I was looking through old photos of us, y/n. Did you know that my hair was so-"

Then it happened.

"I was accepted to a really good Los Angeles school." I blurted out.

Guilt. This was complete and utter guilt.

"Oh, congrats. So, as I was saying-"

"Wait, what? You aren't even pissed off or anything?"

"Is there a reason? I mean, you aren't going anyways so, ya."

Wait...what?

"No..what? I didn't even confirm if I would or wouldn't be going."

"Um, okay.." he said, confused. "So, are you going?"

"Well, I treasure our relationship too much to leave like this. And I don't agree with a far away relationship." I said.

"So, then no. It would of been easier for you to say that." he laughed.

"But I love and treasure education." I continued.

He began to steam up. "What the hell are you saying, y/n? You are confusing me. Do you treasure us or school more?"

"I'm just saying I don't know! I cant just think of this in a few weeks!"

"Weeks!? You kept this from me in a matter of weeks?"

Shit. "Yes, but-"

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. I don't care if you go or not. I knew it was gonna happen eventually." he said with a cold heart. "I didn't even want this relationship to continue."

His eyes were so..dark.

My head spun and my heart ached so bad. But anger was still around.

"How can you say that after every damn thing we have done together. Every moment I have loved you. Every moment of our three years??" I screamed. Tears everywhere.

For him, nothing but a heartless laugh. "Seriously, Y/n. You know best that I never needed you. All those girls practically throwing themselves at me and you think I would just sit and think of our three years? Wow three. It felt like a decade. A boring ass decade."

I couldn't say anything. I really couldn't. The worst thing ever was that..that I didn't. Until I thought of a comeback. A shitty one since my mind was comforting my heart.

"W-Well fine! Don't expect seeing me every morning for the rest of your life. And when you wonder where I am, just remember this day. Mark my damn words if you have to!"

"Great!" he said and plopped himself on the couch.

He entered his phone password as if nothing happened. So, I ran upstairs and packed my stuff. A plane ticket was in my diary that I took out. I bought it just in case. Back up plans are awesome, aren't they? I then spent the night until my flight was coming over.

I woke up to being alone. I then realized he probably left to drink early morning with Louis or something. Man, I will miss those rad boys too though. They were always there for me...

I grabbed my bags after a warm shower. I didn't even bother to put on make up. Not like Mister IM-TOO-COOL-FOR-OUR-DECADE-OF-A-RELATIONSHIP STYLES gives a damn.

Before I was going to leave, I took off the heart necklace and threw it on the desk next to the bed. Right where a framed picture of Harry and I was. Well, that stung.

So, I walked downstairs to see Harry in the kitchen with two plates on the table. He sat motionless across from the table.

"You should really eat before your flight." he said, no tone at all.

"I was planning on eating there." I replied, no emotion too. Probably a little coldly though. "I like the food at the airport anyways. Plus, I wouldn't want a hassle."

"I insist since it is your last, uh, hour or so." he said.

I took the offer. It was my favorite meal, y/f/m. He always made it best too. I decided to eat only a little because I would puke it out after jet lag.

"How did I make it?" he asked with a little more emotion.

"Good." I kept it short.

It was silent before he spoke up. His voice cracked, like my heart, after asking his question.

"Where is your necklace?" he asked.

I paused before answering. Tears threatened, but anger threatened back. I couldn't stop thinking about the past.

"You should give it to someone you actually think your relationship will last with." I spat.

He got up before leaving. Then he came back with the necklace and looked at me. He then put it around my neck.

"You know it is always you...y/n..." he said, a tear spilling.

My tears were too. "I should..get going before I miss my flight.."

Before I could walk away, he grabbed me by the arm and said..no begged, "Please, don't go."

I whimpered as I broke down. He pulled me into a hug. I couldn't take this. But then it made me think off all the torture..all the pain that he caused me. Decades of a boring relationship? So many horrid words spat that almost made me break down.

"Harry, please stop." I cried a little.

I haven't called him by his first name in years. It was just too painful.

"Kitty..no." He begged. "Don't call me that. Our..our names.."

"I'm no longer your 'kitty', Harry." I said with a heartless sniffle.

I don't know where all this..courage came from and how it did, but it hurt so much. I felt as if I was being strapped continuos with knives and blades. It hurt.

I used his hand to bring up my chin to face him. Then he kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He released a sighed.

"So nothing at all..nothing..I can do..Kitty?" Harry asked.

Anything.

"Nothing." I finally said.

"Don't...please." he begged again. "I'm nothing without your touch. Your heart. Your love."

"I cant." I sighed.

He begged once more. "Please.."

I couldn't take it and walked off with tear strand. But before I did, I stopped in my tracks and yanked off the necklace to the point where the chain broke. I held it out and purposely dropped it so he could see. With a worried face, he ran to the floor where he cupped the necklace in his big hands.

"No.." His hoarse voice cried. "Y/n, Kitty!"

"-I'm no longer your Kitty, Harry. Goodbye." I said, walking out the door,

---

My chest hurt and my eyes were practically red. I couldn't drive without the thought of Harry in my head. His sweet voice. The three years and everything crashes when he just needed to blurt the 'truth' out.

I felt as if my life was a lie...

And now I have to pick myself back up and star all over.

___________________________________________________

Hey. I know, this sucks.

I'm so heartless.

You see, this is originally an Ashton imagine from 5SOS Imagines! But a tad shorter.

I made my decision to remain the writer I love. The writer hopefully you all love.

So this must be the longest I've ever made.

If you guys could, I'm making a new story: Friendzoned. It is starring Zoella (Youtuber), Cameron Dallas, Jake Johnson, Jenna Marbled, Nash Grier, etc. It's just such a crazy story.

Love you all! Comments will be answered from the previous story of why I wanted to quit as an imagine so you don't get bored.

Love lots!

XxJayxX/XxLilacxX

Continue Reading