The Prince and Princess (Niall Horan)

I basically wondered to myself of the same boy every single day. The one who I couldn't stay away from. I knew he used me for popularity, it wasn't that obvious at first but of course...what are rumors for, right? He's been with other girls all the time, and I can't help but feel cut deep by that. Even though I know he uses me, I can't help feeling that if I just get closer to him, I would hit his soft spot and have him really tell me he loves me. I've been trying, but then I came to a conclusion. I'm strong, a very strong woman against a man. A pig at most. If he doesn't want me, then why try. I will give him one last day, for him to prove HE is the worthy one for MY affection, MY kiss, and MY love. If I dont get what I deserve, it's time to end the game and move on to another.

I looked arond the school campus and saw him with that girl, Gracie. She was popular and pretty, I'll give you that. Yet, she is very demanding and rude. Very strong hatred between us too is lingering.

She knew I spotted them, so she gave me a smug smirk and a wink. Dreadful, right? I kept that in note too. I made a list, GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM Vs BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM. If I get more bad things, I'm done. If I get more good things, I'm with him. The bell rang, time for the last period.

---

I actually looked like I listened, and the crazy part was that I was. I usually don't need to, but I'm pretty much enjoying myself listening about Greek mythology. It was my favorite, and he knew.

As we were learning and eating up information, I heard a faint whisper from my right hand side.

"Y/n, from Niall." Jonny whispered to me, giving me a note.

I opened it and it read:

"I can't stop thinking about you being the goddess and me being the god during this lesson. Love, Niall Xoxoxoxoxoxox" it read.

I marked in a good note. Only if those kisses and hugs were real and if his words meant a single thing. Only if the word love meant something as well.

---

I've been slowly detactching away from Niall and I've been getting interests in his friend, Liam. Cute, nerdy, and kind. What more than a total package? But I did promise today is his last day to prove me wrong.

I got home from a hard school day. Mr. Anderson's gave two assessments and an oral speech on mouthwash, he even held us back in fifteen minutes to explain the wonders of rinse.

Niall and I live together, I know it's early but we split the taxes and it's going well. Plus, my parents and I are bickering on many things I don't feel like bringing up. I heard Niall walk in, but with a feminine voice. Gracie's sister, Maria.

"Niall, why is Maria in OUR house?" I asked him.

"Oh, y/n! Babe! Maria and I are working on a project together!" he smiled, nervously saying and winking at Maria.

Liar. "Oh, I'll just be in the other bedroom then."

I overheard them flirting and couldn't help but feel the pang of jealousy and hurt. In our own bedroom!? Overal, in our own house!?

"You have a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes," Niall smirked.

I couldn't do this, it hurt too much to stand. I slammed open the door, hearing a gasp from her and Niall. I went straight for the closet where I had a duffle bag. I began filling it up with clothes and items.

"Woah, woah, wait! Y/n, where are you-"

"Don't! I'm sick of this! Every day a different girl! Everyday I'm not noticed! I've heard the rumors. 'Niall cheating on y/n!'. And you thought I wouldn't find out!?" I screamed.

"No, you got it all wrong babe!"

"Shut up Horan! Just save it!"

He grabbed my bag and through it across the room as Maria quietly left.

"No, listen!" he gripped on my arms making me squirm to get away. "Gosh, just listen!"

I stopped, glaring at him while I had the chance.

"I wasn't cheating! Those are RUMOURS! I was with Gracie for help on geometry since she is good at that! She started the rumors! So, I left her and needed help from Maria!" he screamed.

"What about- I heard you talking about her eyes and smile."

"I was telling her about what I should say to you. I really love you Y/n, you should know that."

"I'm sorry baby!" I cried, hugging him. "I love you!"

And with every Princess, there is always a Prince.

-----

A/N

10 votes for next update! And I'll give you a hint! ICKDT.

ILYSM!

JayXx