FEELS, FEELS EVERYWHERE! (Harry Styles Imagine)

Harry and I were about 16 when we got together. We fell hard. Since school was the issue that we had a struggle being together, we left for a while. Lets not call it quitting or dropping out, but more of a little break. Especially since I was accepted to UCLA all the way in California midway through my high school here in London. London. Exactly where Harry is. Addition to the stress, Harry and his friends made a band together that is now famous worldwide. Sadly, I did not accept UCLA, but I was able to stay in London with the love of my life. Plus, it's a little too late anyways...

I need to look for a college. Since I am considering on finishing my education and the schools in London weren't very..great, it was difficult. It's different than before. London is perfect, but in the schools..I'm afraid that many people would recognize me and hate me. In California, I feel as if I wouldn't have a problem and wear a disguise. The Cali people wouldn't recognize me as great and the London people.

Without me knowing, I received an email from my parents saying they applied me for a college all the way back in Los Angeles. I didn't hit them back since I wanted to talk to Harry about this. My education was so important to me now. When I read the email, it explained how I was in the top five and needed to join. If I didn't, then it would be such a huge let down.

He came in late at night with two ice creams in his hands and an adorable smile. He handed me a cone as I thanked him.

"Haz, can we talk quick?" I asked as he was about to walk to the kitchen.

I never called Harry by his full name. I told him since he was mine, it would be adorable if we had nicknames for each other. Mine is Kitty.

"Aw, boring. Let me just get something from my car. I got ya something from a little store near the ice cream place. Thought you would like it." he replied.

Just as I was about to say something, he was already out. So, I fumbled with my thumbs until he returned.

Then, the door opened and Harry came in.

"Close your eyes, y/n." he said.

"Is this really important, Haz?" I asked, laughing as I did so.

"Of course! If it wasn't, would I really be doing this?" he replied.

"Smart ass" I mumbled.

Then, he surrounded me with something cold around my neck. I opened my eyes to see a necklace. It had a gold chain and a perfect infinity sign on it. I was astonished. So amazed, I could feel my heart break as I thought of what my parents did. Education or love?

I couldn't help it but have it kept a secret.

_____________________

A few weeks later.

I was considering on going for a little, I really was. Thinking about perusing my life long dream was just in the way. But, I couldn't just break it to Harry. When he got back home, all I could think about were those green emerald eyes that just would break if I told him.

He was about to talk. I couldn't help but suck in my breath.

"I was looking through old photos of us, y/n. Did you know that my hair was so-"

Then it happened.

"I was accepted to a really good Los Angeles school." I blurted out.

Guilt. This was complete and utter guilt.

"Oh, congrats. So, as I was saying-"

"Wait, what? You aren't even pissed off or anything?"

"Is there a reason? I mean, you aren't going anyways so, ya."