Mated to my fathers Beta #Wat...

Od Casperlve

Currently being rewritten New title to be (The Rightful Heir) #Matedtomyfathersbeta If you do covers, please... Viac

Mater to my fathers Beta
Chapter1 the beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 21 Cain
Chapter 22 Cain
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note.
Hello Everyone UPDATE!!!!
Here IT IS!!!!!!
Here is the link

Chapter 23 Cain

4.1K 132 8
Od Casperlve

Dedicated Chapter 23-Cain to *SKalbaugh*

ReCap**

You are still reading Cains story, he has finally come to comfront Alpha Brandon Heart about the past. In the past Brandon Heart was a Beta and Cains father was the Alpha. But when Michael, Cains father, had gotten sick Brandon Heart took it apone himself to kill Michael for the Alpha tittle.

*****
The burial of Michael and his Luna hit everyone deeply. He was known as The man without shame, a gladiator of his time, and the keeper of peace. Yet everyone believed he died of natural cause. A stroke the pack doctor had informed Cain.

Michael the one man everyone feared was now dead. To everyone it was a shock, but deep in Cains heart he felt there was something more. Something that one was talking about, or no one knew.

"He died of a stroke and your mother died of a broke heart and soul. I hate to tell you this Cain but your father was dieing of cancer before this. Im so sorry"  The pack doctor whimpered, bowing his head he took his leave.

Cain sat on the now empty bed where his father had died. (A stroke? No my old man was stronger then that.) "Cain...my son," his fathers last words replayed in his head. The tone his father used was panick and loving. (Father) Cain looked up running his hands threw his hair (What did your last words mean....)

Cain put his head in his hands and hung his head low between his leg. (Im lost with out you father, im lost) he sighed heavily, opening his hands leavin gaps between his fingers he say something shinning on the floor. He cocked his head, slowly bent to pick it up.

A silver chain, with a gold ring. (My fathers) He stared at it confused as to why it was on the floor of all places. He knew since the time the once Luna had given to his father had had always woren it. Michael was supposed to have been buried with It. Cain held the ring by the thin silver chain, (what are you doing out and not with my father?) with his other free hand he grasp the ring.

There was a shock to Cains palm and fingers. He closed hi eyes, surprised and when he opened them. He was now standing in the doorway of his fathers room. Michael lay in bed and Brandon and the foot.

"Father!" Cain took a step but was immobile stilled in his spot. He looked up and watched the scene play out. (This isnt happening. What is thi?)

Brandon fixed the pillow under Michael, then grabbed the next and-.

"No!" Cain tried to move but couldnt. He struggled against this force that kept him in place. "Damn it no! Father!"

All he could do was watch his father die at the hands of Brandon. Rage, and anger filled Cain, his blooded boiled. (He killed my father! He killed my father! His own Alpha!) The scene before him faded out to black Cain shook with rage, shutting his eyes tightly, to open them up again and find him self on the bed once again in his original spot.

Looking around he stood up, exiting the room in a huff. (He's ganna die for this)

He took off in a sprint down the stairs to his fathers office now "Alpha Brandons" office. He came to the heavy wooden doors threw them open.

Brandon stood up, his face showed surprised that Cain has entered.

"Cain? Are you-"

"You did it.." Trying to cath his breath Cain begane to speak. "You...it was all you."

Brandon still confused walked around the desk once Michaels, and stood infront of Cain.

"Cain I dont-"

"You killed him." Cain held out the necklace, lifted his head to look at Brandon still shaking in rage. "You Killed My Father!!!" With that Cain couldnt take it or hold his control any longer. He shifted right infront of Brandon, Attacking him.

Now Cain maybe a couple years older then Brandon. But since Brandon to the Alpha tittle not Cain, Cains wolf was much smaller in size. His Brown wolf with a silver back, was nothing compared to Brandons white with black patches.

Brandon, using his legs tossed Cain off him, who landed on the opposite side of the room.

"So you found out, How?"

Cain was too enraged to speak/mind link. He was going to rip Brandons throat out for what he did. With all the strength he could muster Cain charged Brandon, but he didnt get far when four bodys surrounded him.

"You think you won this pup. You cant hurt me. your weaker then me." Brandon threw in his face. In fact Cain was weaker, and the strength he had was just coming from the rage he felt. Cain shifted back now standing fully naked infront of Brandon.

"You kill my father, all for what some Alpha tittle?" Cain lunged forward but the men stopped him, dropping him to his knees with his hands behind his head.

"Your father wanted to hand everything over to you. But look at you. Your weak. If you had become Alpha this whole pack would have broken apart." He spat in Cains face.

He was right, Cain wasnt fit to lead he was broken. But that still wasnt an excuse to kill his father.

Brandon stepped infront of Cain, lifting his head too look at him. "You have two choices her pup. You either stay with me, become my beta, regardless your thoughts and strength are still needed her in this pack. Or...I kill you now along with your mate."

Cain looked up to Brandon with eyes wide, he wasnt serious was he? But he was. Brandon killed Michael im sure he had no soul of killing Cain and his mate.

Cain sagged while being held by the men, men he knew were once loyal to his father now loyal to Brandon.

With the heavy heart of a broken man not knowing what else to do. "Yes....Alpha...Ill be your Beta. I Cain Martine accept the position of Beta under the rule and Alpha ship to Brandon Heart."

Brandon smiled, "Thats a good boy. Dont breath a word of this to anyone do you hear me? The momment you speak or even thing of this. You and your mate will be gone." Alpha tone was strong in his voice. Cain hung his head in shame.

"Yes....Alpha."

"Good now, go take some time to relax. focus on family." Brandon gave a quick nod and the men released ther hold on Cain. "Think of it this way. One day everything will be right in the world." With that Brandon left the office leaving Cain to shrival on the floor.

He lost his born given tittle, he was down sized, then the life of his mate and his own life was threated. He was a broken man with nothing to his name.

-*End of Cains Memories and vision*-

Cain sat silent for what seemed like half hour, during his whole story he waited and watched Brandon for any sign of emotion of remorse. But Brandon showed none.

"Is that all you have to say Cain?" Brandon now sat up straight, giving the same look as Cain gave him. "What are you trying to get done with this little momment and flash back of the past?"

"I want whats owed to me Brandon." Cain now stood up trying to look intimidating. But Cain was old and frail now. Brandon was not far behind but he was still a few years younder then Cain. "I want my tittle back. My sons Tittle."

"Look at you old man," Brandon shook his head, "The tittle isnt your nor your sons its mine. ill be damned if you take it from me."

"Do you want to try me Brandon"

"I am Alpha to you! You are weak! You are nothing!"

"I can try!" Cain huffed but then clutched his chest, Cain was old, his body couldnt take it.

"I rather not Cain, I dont fight those who cant fight for them selfs."

"Then I will-"

" You cant! I ordered you. you cant disobe a direct order."  Brandons voices was now raised making Cain cringe back. "Go back to the whole you crawled from Cain. Go back to your mate."

Brandon turned his chair, his back to Cain.

Cain let out a sigh in defeat then thought for a momment before walking out. "My son is Mated to your daughter...regardless of what you say....he will be Alpha. And you Brandon will get what is coming to you."

Brandon turned around to look at Cain, with a death stare. "Not if I have a say in it."
----------------------------------

Omg....what ganna happen!!! Is Brandon ganna kill Jacob?  ahhh!!! find out next time.

So a friend say I should have you guys ask the Characters something. So if anyone wants to ask question comment and it will be answered.

Thank you to those who commented. I love you every much you guys are awesome xD

Thank you to those who original voted for my story, thank you and thank to those who have read my story from the begging to now. You guys are awesome. 

Cain, -Jacobs father history has now ened. I just thought you guys should know a little bit of history.

well

COMMENT!!! Or I will Eat the story >=}

COMMENT OR NO UPDATES!

-love D

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.6M 218K 82
[COMPLETE] Heart of Stone - Part III - Souls Entwine Please read Part I and II found on my profile page first. Thank you. *Thanks to SeductionDestru...
2.8K 127 18
"She will rise against all odds to take revenge for the wrongs done to her. She will gain powers once she mates to strongest alpha." This was the pro...
SMILES Od LoLah

Fan fikcia

16.9K 634 23
Happy X OC Fanfic.
1.8K 75 3
this is a reboot of the original which didn't sit well for me and was filled with confusion but with this re work hopefully it will make much more se...