chapter 25

Filler chapter. Sorry everyone Iv been really busy with work and my family has been having Issues. This explains a little more of who they are.

Let me  know what you guys think. thank you for reading love you all.
___________________________________

Jacobs POV...

Hot too hot. What is covering me why is it so hot? Why can't I move? God it is so hot.

I opened my eyes to the most beautiful site you could ever see.

Her peach tan skin, soft, smooth, flawless..well sorta a few freckles across her cheek, he bare shoulders and trails off he back.

God this girl

Our girl

Yea ours. All ours....Hey wait your awake?

Yes and we need to talk.

Uh oh you have your serious voice on.

Shut up Jac and get up your fathers been trying to call you.

My father?

Then I felt it that annoying pull and push in my head when I block people out from the pack link.

Crap. Opening the link I first get

JACOB! I SWEAR TO GOD ANSWER YOUR FATHER!

Wincing at the loud shouts in my head.

Yes? Im here

Damn boy where have you been?

Im home father with my mate.

Mate?

Iris..

Dear god boy......I need to see you. Now im outside..and your guard dog wont let me in.

Guard god?

I slowly and very carfully slid out of bed be sure not to wake iris, placing a soft kiss on her forhead before leaving the room.

Walking padt a mirror I looked in and jumper. I was naked and almost walk out like that......AHAHAHAHA! I mentally laughed cuz I coyld see my father face now

(0_0')

I quickly grabbed a pair of shorys off the floor. Putting them on and with a slight click of the door behind me walked down to find Matt blocking the door with my father standing on the porch.

"Im sorry sir bu-"

"I am the boys father and you will let me in Matthew or so help me god I will call your-"

"Dont threaten me with my mother old man, she no longer scare-"

"Enough!" my voice boomed louder then I extended. 

They both snapped their heads in my direction.

"Jacob, son." My father nobbed his head in my direction.

"Let him pass Matt." Matt hung his head taking slow steps back let my father pass. But aomething wasnt right. "Matt why dont you go see your mom. Im sure shes worried about you."  He looked at me, huffed then walked out. 

My father watched him leave then looked back at me questioning. I shrugged then shook my head. "Hes been like this since we got back."

Walking down the last steps I motioned for my father to follow me to my office. As we walked there was tension between us.

"Your office is sound proof right?"

Weird? I looked over my shoulder unlocking the door to my office. "of Course. "