Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Bie...

By LastRites

There's this girl name Taylor Madison Miller, she is the cheerleader captain, she is really a beautiful, one... More

Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Biersack Love Story)
Chapter 1 - The Meet
Chapter 2 - Moving Back To L.A.
Chapter 3 - meeting the band
Chapter 4 - Will you be?
Chapter 5 - Graduation
Chapter 6 - Warped Tour
Chapter 7 - First gig
Chapter 8 - Love isn't always fair
Chapter 9 - Don't Go
Chapter 10- 1 month later
Chapter 11 - The beach
Chapter 12 - Rebel Yell
Chapter 13 - Crash!
Chapter 14 - Please don't leave me.
Chapter 15 - Back to the tour bus
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with you Andy?
Chapter 17 - Sobs
Chapter 18 - Announcement
Chapter 19 - Tattoos
Chapter 20 - Moving In
Chapter 21 - Bars And Goodbyes
Chapter 22 - Meet Blake
Chapter 23 - The Band
Chapter 24 - Ultrasound
Chapter 26 - Dylan Blake Biersack
Chapter 27 - Welcome Home.
Chapter 28 - Tour again.
Chapter 29 - Its time
Chapter 30 - Again
Chapter 31 - Im Sorry
Chapter 32 - Celebrate and Bus
Chapter 34 - Interview
Chapter 35 - Photo Shoot
Chapter 36 - Interview The Band
Chapter 37 - Meet again
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - New Hair
Chapter 40 - Park
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - In The End
Another stories !
Authors Note! *IMPORTANT*
A/N
A/N!
PLEASE READ
Erroneous
Thantophobia

Chapter 25 - Mall

1.2K 49 9
By LastRites

Blake's POV

I'm really excited to have the baby here. I've always wanted one. I know he's not really my child but I'll treat him as if he was, I'm taking Taylor to the mall so we can get some clothes, toys and the baby crib. I'm still going to ask her where the baby's room will be.

During this 3 months that Taylor has been here I've develop feelings for her. I want to tell her but I'm afraid she won't feel the same. But I'm making one move, if she doesn't then oh well at lease I got to tell her.

"Taylor" I said, shaking her a little.

"Mm" she role to the other side of the bed. I sigh.

"Come on, we need to buy clothes, toys and the crib for the baby, we don't want naked Dylan on the house" she sat up and looked at me.

"You sound like a father already" she laugh and I chuckle.

"C'mon we got to get ready and go shopping" she sigh.

"Alright, I'll get ready" I started to walk back to my room but stopped and turn to Taylor. Was I really doing this?

"U-uh Taylor?" I stutter. Damn it!

"Yes?" She looked at me with those beautiful green and blue eyes mixed together.

"Can I tell you something?" She nodded and motion to the bed. Scratching the back of neck I made my way to the bed and sitting down.

"What is it?"

"We'll... During this 3 months that you've been here, I've had this feelings towards you... It maybe seems early but I really really like you Taylor. You are allowing me to treat the baby as my own kid and I appreciate that, it's just.. Just.. Ugh.. I just really like you Taylor, I don't know if you feel the same way for me but I hope you do" I started to stand up but a hand grab my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Why didn't you told me before?" She was so close to my face I swear I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Because I was afraid you'd ignore me, and maybe not feel the same way" I simply said.

"Well.. Um.. I have this feelings for you.. Too.." Oh my god. I felt my heart skip a beat. She likes me back..

I started to lean it and so did she.. We were so close our noses touching, I lean in more and soon my lips were on hers. Her lips are so warm and smooth. We probably kissed for about a good 5 minutes. Until we pulled away.

She open her eyes and I being me crush my lips to hers again but it only lasted for about seconds.

"Taylor.. W-will y-y-you b-be m-my g-gi-girl-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. She pulled away, she had that smile I've fell in love with.

"Yes" I squeal like a girl who just went to a Justin Bieber concert.

"Damn that squeal" she laughed and I hugged her.

"Oh my god Taylor, you don't know how happy I am right now" she dig her head on my neck and started biting it. Which cause me to moan. She chuckle and got up.

"Get ready we're leaving in 20" she said and started to go to the shower.

"Sure thing babe" I went to my closet and picked clothes. Which was jeans that were ripped on both knees, combat boots, a bring me the horizon t-shirt and leather jacket. It's December in here but it's not cold much since we're in L.A.

"Ready" she walked to my room. She was wearing leather pants, with combat boots and batman shirt, with a leather jacket. We matched but not the shirts. I went up to her and hug her.

"You look amazing" I took out my phone and out it on camera. I put my phone on the air still holding it, she turned to look at me and I lean in kissing her on the lips and taking a picture. We pulled away and I put it on twitter and Instagram.

@BlakeShatterGlasses: Going out with my babe to the mall and buy clothes for the baby ❤ @TaylorSGlasses I love you 😘

Taylor's POV

@BlakeShatterGlasses: Going out with my babe to the mall and buy clothes for the baby ❤ @TaylorSGlasses I love you 😘

I took a picture of the same photo and posted on Instagram.

@TaylorSGlasses: going shopping with @BlakeShatterGlasses ❤ love you too babe 😘

He confess to me that he liked my during this 3 months. I was excited. I liked him too but not as much as Andy. Ugh I need to stop thinking about him.

Andy's POV

I threw my phone on the wall making it shatter. She can't be with him. She's carrying my child and Blake is going to be like a father to it! They said they were going shopping so I'm guessing they're going to the mall. I quickly jump out of bed and put some clothes on. I grab my keys and ran to my car.

I went full speed, I didn't care if I get a ticket I just want to see Taylor. I haven't seen her for 3 months, and I miss the hell out of her.

Eventually I got to the mall in 10 minutes. I put some sunglasses and put my hoddie up so fans won't recognize me. I went in and didn't get attack.

I started walking when a guy push by me. He turned around.

"Oh I'm sorry man" he took of his sunglasses and I recognize him from somewhere, the girl that stood be side him turned around. Taylor.

"We're sorry but we need to go" he nodded and grab her hand walking to the baby store. I followed behind them. They went to the boy section and looked around. Taylor squealed all the time she saw something cute. The guy Blake I think just laugh and shook his head then hugging her from behind. I got jealous every time I saw that.

They eventually got to the cribs and they started talking to each other, I manage to hear what they were talking about.

"Tay I was thinking maybe you can move in with me in my room and your room will be Dylan's room, we just need to decorate it" he said looking almost down at her since she was to his chest, to my height she would be on my lips.

She smile and nodded. "That sounds good, we need to move the bed to the other little room you have and move my clothes and put his clothes in there and start decorating it" he hugged her and kissed her. I growl.

They started looking for decorations and clothes and cribs. Blake told her something she nodded and he left to somewhere I don't know. I took this as my chance to talk to her.

"Taylor?" I asked, she froze. She turned and her eyes widen.

"A-Andy?" I nodded and hugged her but she didn't hug back. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you, I wanted to see again and the baby, I know he's not here but I miss you guys not being with me" I could feel tears build. "It's different not having you there, Taylor I need you, you mean everything to me and the baby too, I can't live without you, I know what I did was wrong and I regret every second of it. I wish I could reverse the time and make it different, I just need you guys back with me. Please Taylor please give me one more chance" by now I have tears running like a river.

"Andy no, what you did is unforgettable, I can't, I'm with Blake now, I'm trying to move on and you should too, she'll make you more happier than I every did" I shook my head.

"No, no one can make me happier, you make me the happiest man on earth, you've teach so much stuff, no one is compare to you, your my perfect weapon Taylor. I can't take you out of my head, seeing your eyes hurt on that day hurts me and won't leave me alone, I just need you with me Tay" she turned around and began walking away but I grab her and put my lips on hers. I kissed her and she surprisingly kissed back. I miss her lips on mine. She pulled away and had tears on her eyes.

"I'm sorry Andy I can't" she walked away from me and again I let her.

I Lost It All.

Taylor's POV

I miss him like fuck. But I can't forgive him for what he has done. I still love him but I'm with Blake now. I need to get over him and he needs to get over me. I miss his lips on mine. Can't believe I kissed him back, that's count on cheating is it? I feel horrible now. But at lease I pulled away from the kiss.

I walk and found Blake talking to a guy who works here.

"Yeah I'd like that crib" he said pointing to it. He looked at me and smile, I smile back and went to him hugging him.

"We got everything we need babe" she said kissing the top of my head. I nodded. We soon paid for everything and walked out, I saw Andy looking at me with puffy red eyes. One tear escape my eyes but I wipe it away fast not wanting Blake to notice. I looked away and we walked out the mall.

***

We move and decorated the room that used to be my room, my new room will be with Blake now. I still couldn't get Andy out of my head.

We got tired and went to sleep.

I miss Andy.

Andy's POV

I miss Taylor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 37
this is a story about a girl named Isabella Cooper falling in love with her classmate Andy who gets bullied by a guy named Luke.
540K 14.3K 33
Taylor is the quarterback and the captain of the boys varsity football team. All the guys think of her as one of them. They treat her as though she w...
1.2K 74 73
this is a story about a young fan falling in love with her principal. Tw: rape and suicidal thought and attempt also miscarriage
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...