The Rival Mates ♥ (VKook/TaeK...

By softieparadise

The cover (fanart) credit goes to @nonconman " I Kim Taehyung reject you, Jeon fucking Jungkook as my mate!" ... More

SOFTIE'S CORNOR
Prologue
Sweet
Tampons
Sexy
Marked
Mate
Reject
Pretty Ass
Game And Player
Horse Guy
Ambushed
Excursion
Unexpected
Pain
Safe
Cheesy
Mutual Terms
Wow
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Cruel
But you love him
What my heart says
Sorry
Happy
Grow Some Balls
NOT UPDATE
Orange
The V-wolf
Electricity

Rogues

62.9K 3.5K 5.6K
By softieparadise

Everyone stared at Taehyung with a different look as he had walked through the corridor, into the classes and cafeteria from the next day. He tried his best to ignore it. But every now and then someone with enough guts would whistle or tease out loud.

Well...what to say. After Taehyung had slapped Jungkook, both of them realised that they were lying on the school ground making out infront of almost the whole school. Taehyung had disappeared the rest of the school hours. He didn't even utter a word at Jungkook.

It was embarrassing.

He really didn't know what to do. Jeon Jungkook was very very confusing. One minute he's distant, cold or fighting and another he was all cheesy and sexy.

He felt bad for Seulgi though. She must have been way too embarrassed enough to want to kill herself.

Well everyone was at shock. The sworn enemies who tore each other apart till the last day, suddenly starts sucking each other's face off. Taehyung sighed hoping things would work.

The video had been up in seconds. Different videos all shot from several angles, some having only the kissing part while some had it from the beginning. Everyone delt with the videos as if it was porn.

'HOT AND SIZZLING TAEKOOK'

Or

'SEXY MAKE OUT AND GRINDING IN PUBLIC - TAEKOOK'

And so on.

"Tae, you should really talk with him"

Taehyung groaned resting his forehead on the table. He only wanted to each his lunch in peace. But his friends again decided to bring up Jungkook.

"I don't know okay. Just let me live."

Jaebum frowned "he's avoiding you?"

"No." Taehyung sighed "He looks at me smirks or smiles or some sort of expression will be there. But we didn't have a proper conversation, yet."

Well Taehyung actually did avoid it. He didn't know what to say or how to start, so when Jungkook seemed a little ready for talking, he would run away as fast as he could.

Sungjae snickered "well. Why didn't you initiate a talk. Anyway it's all gone public. The whole school knows that the two of you wanna fuck each very badly. Dumb and dumber. There's no point in denial. And I don't think there is anything more embarrassing than revealing 'that' to be the reason behind all your fights."

Taehyung scoffed "we fought because he was annoying, okay? Even I annoyed him. There's nothing else to it."

Jackson gave him a look "yeah and the sun rises in the west"

"I am serious!!"

"Hey..leave him alone. They might need some time to settle in. After their sort of relation is the first. Two alphas. God knows how it will work out." Jaebum said shushing Jackson who had begun to say something.

"Tae" Irene spoke taking a bite from her croissant "do you know the latest hot topic of the school?"

"Me and Jungkook making out" Taehyung replied rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his coke. It was so damn obvious.

"No. Who among you both will top."

Taehyung spluttered choking on the coke and coughing. His face turning incredibly red while he glared at his so called friends.

Jackson burst out cackling, his whole body shaking and leaning onto Jaebum who had an amused face, for support. Sungjae was failing badly in trying to contain his laughter.

"I am not lying" Irene continued "atleast that is the hottest topic among us girls."

Taehyung huffed unbelieving, eyes widened "ofcourse it's me! I am not displaying my fine ass for Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung declared looking at each of his friends pointedly.

"Nothing can be predictable" Jackson spoke between his laughs.

                          ~

The time Taehyung met Jungkook alone with no onlookers was in the toilet. Taehyung had stood beside him at the open urinals while he was mid relieving himself.

Jungkook whistled while Taehyung unzipped his jeans and relieved to the nature's call and the other shamelessly looked at Taehyung's dick
"wow! You are big."

Taehyung smirked at the other "like what you see?"
He had always been proud that he was quite big in size. bigger that average.

Jungkook shrugged but smirked back "very much. but not bigger than mine"

Taehyung's eyes darted down to Jungkook's dick.

Damn! He is huge.

A little bigger than Taehyung's. Taehyung grunted but didnot let that get to him.

Jungkook finished his business and smacked Taehyung's ass with the back of his hand "don't worry. You have a bigger ass and It's very tempting, baby." And then walked away to wash his hands.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the other male while Irene's talk about who among them would top, popped in his mind.

Taehyung is not the type to back down.

When Jungkook closed the tap and was about to move away, Taehyung came up from behind pressing his front to the other's back and effectively trapping the raven head between him and the sink. They were roughly of the same height, maybe Jungkook was an inch or half taller. He felt Jungkook stiffen as he leaned over, his chin hovering above the other's shoulder and hands around his body accessing the tap, washing his own hands.
That's when he noticed something.

Jungkook's body tensed and he was holding his breath. Taehyung maintained the eye contact through the mirror,  gathering his courage to do what he was about to do.

God save me...

He leaned his lips to touch Jungkook's ear and whispered while his hand moved down to Jungkook's jeans.
"Your zip is open, baby"

Jungkook jerked back into Taehyung's chest with a sharp intake of breath, when he pulled up the raven head's zipper.
He could see Jungkook's eyes going full blown and the faintest scent of arousal from both the males hung in the air. He kissed Jungkook's cheek and walked out without a word.

He speed walked as far away as he could until he finally clutched a nearby wall and controlled his ragging breath. He grabbed a water bottle from some passing student and gulped down it completely in one go.
He felt so fucking aroused by what he had just done. He could feel his pants tighten a little at the thought of what he and Jungkook could have done in the toilet if they wanted to.

Argh! Jeon Jungkook will be the death of me!!

                              ~

Jimin was healing quicker than they expected. His wolf was reviving fast and the bruises were no more visible. His ribs healed completely and his wrist and leg was getting better.

The doctor said that it was because Jimin being happy and having Yoongi always near him.

Yoongi tried his best to hide the fact that he was afraid. Afraid of the child in the omega's womb. But every time, Jimin saw through him and assured him that they both would make great parents to the unborn life.

They were in their room in the pack house. Jimin was watching Yoongi concentrate on whatever he was scribbling down into a book. Jimin had found out about his alpha's craze in writing lyrics and songs when he first visited Yoongi's room.

The true blood gave him Everything he asked. He put up with the weird sudden cravings and morning sickness that had Jimin bend over the toilet emptying his stomach all the while blaming Yoongi for his present condition.

Yoongi carried him around after being discharged,  perked up whenever some unusual sound left the omega checking if he was okay. Even when Jimin was chatting off with some pack members,  Yoongi would be somewhere around him in a short radius looking out for Jimin's needs.

Except for one thing.

"Yoongi, please!" Jimin whined catching the true blood's attention who looked up from his book "just once"

"No" Yoongi said sternly when he realised what the omega was bringing up.

"Why?" Jimin whined more, wiggling in the bed.

"I said no. That's why"

Jimin scowled "you can't boss me around Min Yoongi! Just once. Pretty please??" The scowl suddenly changed to puppy eyes.

Another thing Yoongi struggled with was the omega's sudden moodswings. Happy to sad to angry to cheerful and so on. Yoongi so badly wished he hadn't knocked up his mate.

Yoongi sighed "Jimin it's not good for you. You are not even healed completely!"

"What does my hands and legs have to do when i am just..you know tasting or eating?!"

"It has everything to do when what you want in your mouth is my cock." Yoongi deadpanned.

Jimin blushed "just once and then I won't ask."

"No"

Jimin's eyes swelled and tears began trailing down within seconds. Ever since he got the food cravings, he had so badly wanted to taste the salty sour white substance of Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned,  shutting his book and walking towards Jimin "Jiminie, please don't cry"

"Just once. Please." Jimin pleaded and Yoongi almost gave in when someone knocked the door.

Yoongi sprang to his feat while Jimin cursed whoever it was. Yoongi had been so close to giving in....

                        ~

Taehyung pushed past Yoongi, face splitting with the boxy grin as he spotted his best friend. He hadn't visited Jimin for almost a week since he was admitted. Being in different packs didn't help when Taehyung was trying not to encounter Jungkook.

But the teary eyes had him stop dead in his tracks.

The brunette turned to Yoongi "what did you do this time? Yoongi I swear I don't care whether you are a true blood or not I will fucking catastrate you."

"No!" Jimin sounded alarmed and Yoongi chuckled while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked sounding bored and Taehyung squinted.

"I came to see Jimin." Taehyung replied taking a seat beside Jimin on the bed " chim, is Yoongi being an asshole again?"

Jimin nodded sniffing while Yoongi groaned "quit the baby act Jimin. You are not getting it. You throw up most of the food you eat. I don't want you to throw up because of this or even worse, get sick."

Jimin pouted "I won't swallow. Pinky promise" he extended his hand wiggling his little finger.

Taehyung frowned "what do want to eat?"

Jimin blushed not looking at Taehyung. Instead kept his pleading eyes on his mate.

"Aren't you answering your best friend?" Yoongi teased Jimin while the brunette blinked between the mates.

Jimin shook his head.

Yoongi watched his pleading mate for sometime and then.sighed "I'll think about it. No promises though because i don't trust you. You have a bloody kink for swallowing my cum."

With that the true blood walked out.

Jimin beamed grinning hard while shouting out "I will be good. You will enjoy the it. Promise!"

Taehyung gagged as he clicked things together and stared at his friend disgustingly "Jimin...did you ask to give him a blow job?"

Jimin made a face "don't give me that face.... I didn't ask for your dick."

"Eww." Taehyung shook his head "I could have lived a million lives without knowing about your kink and all what i just heard. What did the poor kid in your tummy do for you to be like this?"

Jimin stuck his tongue out and then giggled "you are just envious cuz I get Yoongi's dick. But you don't get Jungkook's"

Taehyung glared at the omega "fuck you"

Jimin giggled again "the video was kinda hot. I already watched it around twenty to twenty-five times."

Taehyung groaned moving further onto the bed and slumped down his head resting on Jimin's good leg.

"How was it?"

"What? The kiss?" Taehyung sighed "it was...mindblowing"

There was practically nothing he hid from Jimin.  And if he did hide things

Jimin chuckled combing his fingers through the brunette's hair "I know that feeling. Its the same with Yoongi. And wanna know the best part? It never changes. Everytime you kiss him it will be like your first."

"It was like I couldn't hold back anymore. I just..." Taehyung bit his lips " I felt like all what I had burried. All the feelings I harboured for him just came up rushing. God I wanted to actually beat up Seulgi. But I set on for hitting Jungkook. It felt so good"

Jimin laughed and Taehyung grinned.

"So you love him." Jimin stated.

"Love?" Taehyung tested the word on his tongue. It felt strange. "It's....definitely more than just liking. I need him. The desire and emotions are strong. But love...I am not sure"

Jimin snorted "Taehyung don't be so dumb. You obviously do. You just talked as if you are in love"

Taehyung sat up "Jungkook is very confusing. We tease each other, a lot. But then I don't know if he wants me or feels the same like I do. We didn't even talk anything after that. And I don't even know how to work things out..."

"But?"

"But I wish he did."

Jimin suddenly had a far off look
Taehyung knew that look. Someone was linking him. Ever since Jimin changed packs they both could no longer link each other. Jimin was a pack member of Emperor pack.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked at him worried "they just called all the rank one warriors. Yoongi just now seemed very anxious and disturbed. Something happened.  But the Alpha and the beta are not here. They had gone for some meeting"

Taehyung jumped up "I'll come now"

He didn't wait for the omega's reply as he darted out of the open door and froze on seeing Jungkook standing at the entrance. The door had been open all the while.

Did Jungkook hear all of it?

Taehyung's eyes widened as Jungkook spoke
"Did you mean all what you just said?"

"W-what?"

A distant howl caught their attention. There was emergency in it.

Jungkook's eyes flickered to the window in the corridor and back to Taehyung.
Taehyung blinked while Jungkook hesitated, eyes darting down to his lips and back to his eyes. His hands itched forward, almost taking a step towards him eyes fixed on his lips but he pulled back shaking his head
"We will talk first. I need to go now."
He jogged away.

Jungkook just heard me and Jimin talking. He just said that we can talk things out. So did Jungkook really want this?

He felt his chest bloom with warmth at the thought as Jungkook disappeared from his sight.

Another howl was heard and it seemed even more urgent. Taehyung wasted no time. He ran out shifted and followed Jungkook's scent trail.

It wasn't his own pack. But it was his mate's pack.

                           ~

Jungkook dashed through the forest. Rogues were attacking them. His father was not here. So Jungkook was in charge.

'Yoongi, how is it?'

'There are fucking too many!! This isn't normal!'

'Okay. I am almost there'

Jungkook pushed his legs faster. Suddenly the honeysuckle and fresh dew scent filled his nostrils.  He looked wide eyed at Taehyung who was now in his wolf form which had the same pitch black colour as his own fur, running shoulder to shoulder.

Taehyung turned his head and licked Jungkook's muzzle. He was taken aback by the gesture. But he understood what Taehyung wanted. He wanted to fight along.

Jungkook nodded lightly and ran breaking into the scene where there was a full fledged fight going on.

'Holy shit! What the fuck is this?' Jungkook shouted alarmed.

Yoongi grunted 'they seemed to have planned it. As if waiting an opportunity to attack us when our alpha isn't here'

Jungkook growled jumping on a rogue who was close to killing ome of the pack warrior, sinking his teeth into the flesh and snapping it's neck. A clean kill.

He didn't think anymore as he killed one by one. But more kept coming and for a second he worried about the safety of the pack members.

He felt claws sink into his shoulder and he was about to fight back when Taehyung ripped the rogue off him. Jungkook saw another wolf running towards Taehyung who.was now busy with the wolf he had pulled back. Jungkook snarled stepping inbetween to take the oncoming rogue.

It started to drizzle and it was evening, so the sky darkened even more.

'Jungkook!' Jinyoung's voice boomed through the link 'they somehow got in!'

Jungkook tensed howling into the darkening sky.
All rank two warriors be alert and stand gaurd. Get the silver weapons from the armory. Women, children and others retreat into the basement of the pack house. Donot come outside.

'Yoongi. Go back. Use your powers or whatever crap you have as a true blood. Build a wall with it. We can hold them off to make sure the rest of the pack is safe. We will come behind you'

Then he shouted into all the rank one warriors fighting
'Retreat. Lead them back closer to the pack house. We are needed there.'

Everyone started running back and Jungkook was about to follow when he spotted Taehyung surrounded by three rogues who he was doing his best in fighting. He snarled diving into the group and latched onto one of them, digging his claw into it's side and tearing the flesh apart.

Both of them stood over the three dead bodies within no time. The rain poured down and thunder rang, follow by a faint lightening in the sky.

Jungkook's shackles raised and he nudged Taehyung who stood defensive just like him. Understanding, they both ran back to the pack house as soon as they spotted more rogues coming for them.

The two black wolves ghosted through the woods. As soon as they neared, he heard a surprised noise from Taehyung.

There was a huge wall of branches and whines intertwined all around the border of where the trees met the pack ground. There straight ahead of them Yoongi stood still like a stone , his eyes glowing red in concentration and power.

Jungkook was saved from the element of surprise because Yoongi had shown this powers to him.

Jungkook growled so that the other does not slow down. As they neared the branches caught fire blazing bright in the heavy rain. Mesmerizing.

Both the black wolves felt the rogues who were right behind them and Yoongi was closing the branches before him which caught fire as soon as they were formed.
Taehyung and Jungkook will have to take the chance.

It felt like a silent agreement that they had without even looking at each other or even linking which was not possible.

He propelled himself faster and as soon as he felt he was close enough,  they jumped together.
Flying over the hot fire both their paws hit the ground together. They dug their nails and turned skidding in the mud like a race car to look as the branches closed forming a wall of fire. But one wolf alone took the chance to jump after them and almost made it.

They snarled together, bodies vibrating in challenge and anger. The fire exploded like a bomb and with a deafening thunder a blast of lightening hit the wolf, flicking the life out of it like a coin.

Jungkook panted and he felt Taehyung shift

"the hell that was awsome! I might fucking become a fan of yours, Yoongi!" The brunette shouted looking at Yoongi who simply stared back in his wolf form and then walked back to the building probably to check on Jimin.

Jungkook growled poking Taehyung's  bare chest and sniffing down his body. The brunette chuckled
"possessive much. Eh?"

Jungkook growled again turning to his pack members. Now they could take care of all those rogues who got into the pack house and they could easily kill off all those who managed to enter through the wall of branches which would soon lose its fire since the rain continued.

The night passed with the wolves high on alert. They dragged the dead bodies of the few rogues who made it inside, but was killed. The injured pack members were treated in the pack clinic. By next day morning,  Alpha Wonhoo had arrived along with Baekhyun and few other's who accompanied them.

Taeyeon hadn't slept a little through the whole night and Taehyung stayed beside her in the living room. As soon as she saw her husband she jumped into his arms and Baekhyun kissed her, briefly going into their room to check on their ten year old son.

Later that noon, Taehyung and Jungkook were in Wonhoo's office and the Alpha was all too pleased about his son's leadership.

"You did well, my son. I am proud of you."Wonhoo said smiling "and thank you so much, Taehyung for helping us."

Taehyung bowed a little. They were explaining Everything that happened when Baekhyun burst into the room.

"Alpha, we have information from one of our prisoners who was caught last night."

"What is it?"

"It seems that the Vultians had sent the rogues."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 11.1K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
296K 10.3K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
805K 37.8K 58
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
328K 17.5K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...