Sky's Goodbye

By Kay_Turner15

When Skylar loses everything and is left alone she is thrown into the life of a reckless crazy friendship wit... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49

Part 48

63 4 1
By Kay_Turner15

"That's the thing Sky, you wont be alone anymore." Clyd said as he pulled me closer to him. I tried to push away, but his arms held me closer to his body. I rolled my fist into his first as I thought of why I was crying in the first place, why I was in so much pain, and who was to blame.

"She doesn't remember who I am. I don't underst-" A voice stated. I looked up over Clyd's shoulder to see James with another man.

"James it may only be temporary. You know she hit her head a lot last night, you told me yourself. That's the whole reason you brought her here." The man said as he walked over to me and Clyd. I pushed myself closer to Clyd worried that this man would punish me for making James worry. "I'm not going to hurt you, well not purposely. I have to check your injuries which might hurt so therefore I am apologizing in advance." The man said as he lightly took my arms away from Clyd's chest. I whimpered as the cold air invaded my bruised skins. Clyd moved away from me, leaving me vulnerable to the cold. I looked down at all the bruises coloring my skin.

No wonder he moved away from me, he couldn't take looking at how ugly I am. How the bruises just highlight how ugly I am. I don't even want to be near me, I don't want to look at me, so why would he want to?

I could feel the tears building up behind my eyes as I let my insults invade my mind over and over again. I've heard them all before, I wasn't the one making them up. Henry had the honor of embedding these thoughts into my mind, so id play them over and over again.

Stupid Slut

Can't do anything right

No ones going to love you. 

You are too ugly

These bruises will highlight all the ugly places you have. 

Ugly Bitch

You mean nothing 

 Some days it becomes to much, I wonder how much more he had embedded into my thoughts over the years, that I have now forgotten. I know that right now, dying doesn't sound like such a bad idea, considering nothing has changed in the past 4-5 years.

I felt my body shake from either the cold, the pain, or the sobbing. Maybe it was the fear of always being trapped in this mind set or always being trapped by Henry. It was all the same at the end of the day, all caused by the same person I guess.

Myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...