A love like Titanic

By ashydabae

Payton Rae Reynolds has always lived an easy life. Boys falling at her feet. A closet full of designer shoes... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

105 4 1
By ashydabae

Chapter 3:

(Payton's pov)

"Hello princess!" Yells my dad.

"Where's Hunter?" I ask. Im furious, and i guess he can tell, because he whispers in my ear, "be good, we have a camera crew." Then he points to the back of the house.

Ugh typical Hunter. Puts our "anniversay" on national TV. Everything is about publicity. I put on a fake smile and walk to the back of the house, "hey baby!" I say and run to hug Hunter.

"Hey Pay!" He says and smiles sweetly. This act makes me want to puke.

He kisses my head, "happy one year!"

"Its been a long one!" I say, and laugh slowly. He nervously laughs too and looks at the cameras. He knows we both hate this. "So whats my 'something good'?" I ask breaking the awkward silence.

He laughs in a relived tone, "well, i know how much you love traveling!"

I hate traveling.

"And how much you love the heat!"

I hate the heat.

"So i figured.. You'll love a two person trip to Hawaii!"

I hate Hawaii.

"Oooh! You did this all for me?!" I squeal and wrap my arms around him.

"Nothings too much for my Pay Bear" he smiles.

"CUT!" Screams the camera men.

I throw myself out of his arms and smirk, "Wow, good acting!"

"Right back atcha, i really felt something," he slowly claps.

"Me too! I felt my lunch, coming back up!" I say in a peppy voice.

"Cute," he smiles and walks out. My dad comes in and sighs.

"Why cant you just give this boy a chance? He's really nice." He insists.

"I think we have two different ideas of 'nice' because mine is just the opposite of that boy." I say snottily.

"Well you're going to have to," his face is sympathetic, "because we talked to his manager. As soon as you graduate... You two are getting married.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.1K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
79.9K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
151K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
344K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...