Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

(Payton's pov)

"Hello princess!" Yells my dad.

"Where's Hunter?" I ask. Im furious, and i guess he can tell, because he whispers in my ear, "be good, we have a camera crew." Then he points to the back of the house.

Ugh typical Hunter. Puts our "anniversay" on national TV. Everything is about publicity. I put on a fake smile and walk to the back of the house, "hey baby!" I say and run to hug Hunter.

"Hey Pay!" He says and smiles sweetly. This act makes me want to puke.

He kisses my head, "happy one year!"

"Its been a long one!" I say, and laugh slowly. He nervously laughs too and looks at the cameras. He knows we both hate this. "So whats my 'something good'?" I ask breaking the awkward silence.

He laughs in a relived tone, "well, i know how much you love traveling!"

I hate traveling.

"And how much you love the heat!"

I hate the heat.

"So i figured.. You'll love a two person trip to Hawaii!"

I hate Hawaii.

"Oooh! You did this all for me?!" I squeal and wrap my arms around him.

"Nothings too much for my Pay Bear" he smiles.

"CUT!" Screams the camera men.

I throw myself out of his arms and smirk, "Wow, good acting!"

"Right back atcha, i really felt something," he slowly claps.

"Me too! I felt my lunch, coming back up!" I say in a peppy voice.

"Cute," he smiles and walks out. My dad comes in and sighs.

"Why cant you just give this boy a chance? He's really nice." He insists.

"I think we have two different ideas of 'nice' because mine is just the opposite of that boy." I say snottily.

"Well you're going to have to," his face is sympathetic, "because we talked to his manager. As soon as you graduate... You two are getting married.."