Mafia Mate

By Satan_Women

My breath hitched when he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "your eyes are beautiful." I couldn't understand... More

Mafia Mate
Chapter 1: I'm No One's
Chapter 2: A Brick Wall
Chapter 3: Alex
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Soulmate?
Chapter 6: Selene
Chapter 7: Memories
Chapter 8: Mind-Link
Chapter 9: You Should Have Listened
Chapter 10: Alive
Chapter 11: Werewolves
Chapter 12: It Wasn't Her
Chapter 13: Monster and Her Child
Chapter 14: Got Away
Chapter 16: Mutts
Chapter 17: Captured
Chapter 18: In Reality
Chapter 19: The Agreement
Chapter 20: Escaping

Chapter 15: Marking

23.1K 789 210
By Satan_Women

Enrique♡Alejandro♡Juan

(UNEDITED ~ POINT OUT MISTAKES NICELY)

Chapter 15:
Marking

"When I get my hands on whoever did this, they will wish they were never born," Eric growled.

"Did they have a scent?" Xavier's father asked.

"No dad, they didn't, they were hiding their identity, we knew when the girl's wig fell off," Xavier said sitting in a chair behind the desk.

"Could it be the same group that killed Sebastian?" His father asked again.

"No. It wasn't Lucia, I couldn't smell her," he mumbled.

"But you didn't know the blonde girl was Lucia until you touched her," Eric said.

"But why would she threaten Alex? They are friends," Xavier reasoned.

"She's a selfish bitch who would do anything to save herself," Eric spat.

"Shut your mouth Eric, that's your future Luna!" Xavier snarled.

I chuckled as I watch them verbally fight back and forth as if I was watching TV. The cameras in the packhouse that I placed allowed me to see and hear what they were talking about. Currently, I was in Juan's office, he was our technology guy, his office was filled with different TV screens. His office was one whole floor of the house, he had men working under him watching the screens at all time. I was sitting in a chair watching a few screens in front of me that showed the inside of the pack house, such as the kitchen, the living room, and Xavier's office.

"What's so funny?" Juan asked, sitting down in a chair next to me.

"Oh just Xavier defending my honor as if I were innocent," I laughed.

"That boy really has feelings for you," Juan laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not even sure how or why," I replied watching how Xavier's father tried to calm them both down.

"It's the mate thing everyone was talking about," he said shrugging.

"I don't understand why more than half of us got paired with them," I said confused.

"Destiny?"

I shook my head at the laughable response.

"Could it be the group that killed that boss of the company? Or the one that killed Justin? Or perhaps the one that killed the man we found in the empty parking lot? What if it's the same group doing all this killing?" Xavier's father said.

I realized he was talking about the first three missions I had while I was here. The first where I had to kill a wealthy man, the second killing a teen who owed money, and the third when I went to pick up the package from a snobby guy who couldn't even kill me.

"I think Lucia's group is behind all these killings," Eric said.

Xavier growled angrily.

"I'm not saying she did it all, I'm saying her group did. We had none of these problems until her group moved into town," Eric added on.

"I believe Eric is right, you can't deny the truth because she's your mate. Remember she found Selene and she said Lucia was asking for money from the lady who kidnapped Selene then killed her," Xavier's father said sternly.

"What now?" Xavier sighed.

"Get closer to your mate, have someone watching her every move, put a few guards to watch their house and follow some of their people. Make sure they don't know we're on to them," his father said.

Too late for that one.

Xavier's father left the room leaving Eric and Xavier to plan out which guards would do what and what time. Juan handed me a piece of paper and a pen as I began to write down what Eric and Xavier were saying. We wanted no surprises, everything has to be in our control.

***

Walking into the school building the next day I knew Xavier, Alex, and Eric wouldn't be here for they would be coming up with plans to get closer to me. I had one of the men keeping an eye on the cameras and writing down anything important. I walked towards my locker planning to leave my bag inside, only taking a notebook and pen. I closed my locker and turned around only to bump into a chest. I looked up to see a familiar face, it was that man that said he liked it rough.

"Why hello there," he smirked.

"Hi, may I help you?"

"Sure baby girl, perhaps help me with the problem in my boxers?"

"Sorry I can't help how small your dick is," I said pushing him away and walking down the hall.

"Hey! That's just cold, you wound me," he said dramatically while holding his chest and walking beside me.

"What do you want?"

"I just came to introduce myself, the name is Anderson, Fabian Anderson. That sounded a lot cooler in my head."

"Anderson? Are you related to Xavier?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's my older brother, I know you guys are mates and all."

"How come I didn't see you at the party?" I questioned.

"Oh, I was running patrol," he shrugged.

"Patrol?"

"Yeah, we make sure no lone wolves enter our territory or other pack's wolves. We call the loners Rogues," he explained.

I nodded my head taking everything in as the bell rung to go to class.

"Bye," I said turning away to go to my first class.

"Bye! Oh and Lucia?"

I turned around to look at him, he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Don't worry about my brother, I mind-linked him about you being here, he should arrive in a few minutes," he winked before walking off.

What the fuck Fabian

***

I was walking down the hall with Juan, going to our next class. We both stopped in our tracks when Xavier appeared in front of us.

"I'll talk to you later Juan," I said dismissing him.

He nodded his head and continued on his way. Xavier looked very tense, his hands were clenched in fists. He took a hold of my hand and pulled me down the hall, outside. We walked towards the willow tree that I usually sit under during lunch.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking over me, worried.

"I'm perfectly fine," I answered confused.

"Mentally?"

"Yes."

He sighed in relief and pulled me into a hug. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, mumbling to himself. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, my face squished into his chest. My arms were left at my sides, unsure of what to do. Pleasurable sparks ran all throughout my body, his hug was incredibly warm. I felt safe in his arms and very comfortable.

"Mine," I heard him growl, feeling the rumble in his chest.

I was unsure of what to say, a small piece of me wanted to agree, but a bigger piece wanted to kick him in the balls again. Just as I was planning to push him away, I froze when I felt him leave a light kiss on my neck. He began to trail kisses down my neck until he landed on a place that made me jump from the intense pleasure. I felt him grin on my skin and he began to suck on the special place, I became breathless. The pleasure was undeniable, I felt weak, I couldn't bring myself to push him away.

He started to nibble in the same place, I knew there was going to be a hickey. I began to panic when I felt two sharp canines rubbing over the spot. I pushed him away, not wanting him to bite me like some vampire. Looking up at him I noticed his posture was very tense, his eyes were completely black. They stared directly into mine, I could see the need in his dark eyes.

"Xavier?"

My voice seemed to snap him out of it for he shut his eyes and tried to control his fast breathing. Once he opened his eyes again they were back to their original green.

"I'm sorry, my wolf wanted to mark you," he explained.

"Mark?"

"When I bite into your skin with my canines, it will leave a bite mark along with a tattoo of some kind that's connected to me and the pack."

"Why do you want to mark me?"

"Because you're my mate, once I mark you I'll be able to read your thoughts, feel your emotions, and know where you are."

I do not want that

"You can not mark me."

"What?" His voice sounded a bit hurt.

"You can not and will not mark me," I repeat myself.

"Why? We are mates!"

"That is no reason to mark me," I said stubbornly.

"That should be the only reason!" He exclaimed.

"This conversation is over," I said starting to walk back to the school building.

"No Lucia this is not over," he said grabbing a hold of my arm, pulling me back to face him, "I get it you're scared so I won't mark you today, but one day I will."

No, you won't

***

I was walking down the hall when I heard hushed voices. I stopped in my tracks and peeked around the corner to see Xavier and another boy who I know for sure is also a werewolf. It was lunchtime and I was heading to my locker to get my clothes for gym class.

"None of our human female mates are here, they haven't come to school for three days. This is a day after the human male mates wanted nothing to do with their mates. Our Luna has everything to do with this," the man growled.

"How do you know?" Xavier growled back.

"Kelly was told by her human mate, then confronted the Luna and her mate took back his words and said it was all Kelly's fault, not the Luna's," the male explained.

"Although I don't like the accusation, I'll try to figure out the truth, thank you, Simon," Xavier sighed.

"Anytime Alpha," Simon bowed and walked away.

Xavier started to walk my way and I quickly backed away, entering an empty classroom. He passed the doorway of the classroom with his head down as if he was thinking very hard about something. I walked out once he was out of sight, wondering what was I going to do now.

***

"Anything new so far?" I asked Alejandro who was keeping an eye on the cameras while I was in school.

"They were having a meeting when Xavier suddenly left in the morning, but no, nothing new," he answered.

"Yeah, he showed up at school wanting to talk," I grumbled.

"That kid is wrapped around your finger, that is a huge advantage," Alejandro said.

I just nodded my head looking at the screen as Xavier pulled up in his car to the pack house.

"Hey, shouldn't you be letting the girls out?" Alejandro suddenly asked.

"You're right, keep me updated," I said walking away.

"Will do!"

I took the elevator down to the dungeon, going to end the girls' punishments. Entering the dungeon it smelled awful, it burned the nose. It smelled like rotten bodies were being held here. The girls were each in separate cages, as soon as their eyes landed on me, they began to cry out apologies. They all looked pale and had dark bags under their eyes.

"Guards," I said loud and clear, stopping the girls from saying their pathetic apologies, "their punishments are over. Un-cage them, feed and hydrate them, and take them back to their families."

The guards nodded and began to do as told.

"I hope you girls learned to respect and listen to me."

"Yes Miss Jimenez," they all replied.

I nodded satisfied and walked back into the elevator, headed back to keep watch on the cameras.

Arriving at the floor, I headed to where Alejandro was. I dismissed him as he needed a break and I watched the cameras on my own. Nothing interesting was happening, the pack was acting, as usual, just chatting and playing around. I thought about the girls who were just let out of the dungeon, laughing mentally at how pathetic they sounded when apologizing. I went through the same thing multiple times for I had to get use to not eating or drinking in case I was ever taken.

If I were to act as pathetically as those girls I would have gotten a good beating. I learned quickly to act tough to avoid getting punished. My dad told me before he starting training me that he loved me and although he might not show it, it was going to hurt him seeing me being trained as brutally as he was trained. He apologized and told me it was for the best. I, of course, told him not to worry and that I could handle it, he laughed and shook his head. He clearly knew that I had no idea what I was getting into.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and focused back on the screens. Xavier was in his office talking to Eric and Diego, they were talking about the females going missing and the males avoiding their mates.

"Why would they forbid mates to be with each other?" Asked Xavier.

"They are evil people," Eric growled.

"You aren't wrong Eric, but also because they can't get attached," Diego spoke up.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Sure, we were the evil people.

"Explain," Xavier demanded.

"They're going to leave sooner or later, so to make it easier to leave they can't get attached," explained Diego.

You fucken traitor.

"No, she can't leave me," Xavier growled angrily.

He began to shake angrily as he stood up from his chair. Eric opened the window in the office as Xavier shifted into his wolf-form and jumped out of the window.

"Shit, now he's going to mark her," Diego said, running his hand through his hair stressfully.

"About time," Eric replied.

No, not the time.

○●○●○●○

Heyo,

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, it's just meh. Lowkey don't know where to go from here, any thoughts?

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, let me know what you think in the comments.

Ps: I looked back at an older chapter and saw I had pictures of two characters named Zak and Aaron and the first thing I said was "who the fuck are they?" Lmao I don't even know my own characters.

Remember to,

Comment • Follow • Share • Vote

💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
296 19 5
*werewolf story* What do you do when the one who is supposed to love and protect you says they must kill you. You were born for that one person and o...
7.8M 191K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...