Avalanche [Danny Phantom x Re...

By Alcauter_

Now that the Reapers are gone, it's time to be a normal teenager. A new girl shows up at Casper High, she se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Yep!

Chapter 11

3.8K 119 213
By Alcauter_

(Few Days Later)

It's still really hard seeing Danny in school, specially that little moment we had a few days ago. When I look at him....it's hard to read his face. Sometimes we exchange looks but its difficult to know what were saying in our heads. I avoid eating at lunch... Baird has offered to pick me up after school everyday..he's really been there for me. It's Saturday and we made plans to do something-- we didn't know what. I let my hair down for once, it's too pretty to put it up. I was dressed and ready to go.

(Dad)- " Where are you going missy?" Dad puts his dad voice on.

(Y/n)- "Going out"

(Dad)- " With Baird?"

(Y/n)- "Yeah"

(Dad)- " I like that kid, even though I don't find his choice of transportation safe"

(Y/n)- " It's fine, dad. I'll be fine" The doorbell rang, Baird is here. I head towards the door and opened it. He stands there in black ripped slim jeans, worn out vans, a black t-shirt and a black beanie. He smiles his goofy grin.

(Baird)- " Hey"

(Y/n)- " Hey, umm.." I hear Dad approaching in.

(Baird)- " Uh-- hello sir. I'm Baird" he extends out his hand for my dad to take.

(Dad)- " Nice to finally meet you, Baird. You two must be really good friends" he shakes his hand

(Baird)- " We are." he smiles looking to my dad then me. Danny would have done this if Raven wasn't around, Baird took his place. Kinda brings me down..

(Dad)- " Well, take good care of her..she's a handful" he says as he whispers that last part. Baird chuckles.

(Y/n)- " Dad.."

(Dad)- " I'm kidding.." he covers the side of his mouth near me. Probably telling Baird he's not, he's embarrassing me.  I step out and stood next to Baird.

(Baird)- " I will,I'll make sure she doesn't get herself into trouble"

(Dad)- " Be careful on that bike of yours"

(Baird)- " I'm a safe driver, I'll drive extra careful"

(Dad)- " Alright."Dad extending his hand out for a goodbye, Baird shook it.

(Baird)- " Have a goodnight sir.."

(Dad)- " You too, and Baird...you don't need to kiss my ass" Dad chuckles, I snicker a bit-- I cover my Mouth trying not to laugh.

(Baird)- " Right..." he snaps his fingers.

(Dad)-" Have a goodnight you two." Dad closes the door. I turn to Baird full on laughing.

(Y/n)- " Oh man, I wasn't expecting that"

(Baird)- " Neither was I"

(Y/n)- " you were totally kissing my dads ass"

(Baird)- " I had to rethink my tactis, your dad looks intimidating..."

(Y/n)- " Yeah, he does." Baird and I leave my porch and stood next to his bike.

(Baird)- " Where would you like to go today?"  he pretends to open a car door, and wave for me to get in.

(Y/n)- " I don't know, what were you doing before I texted you if you wanted to hangout?"

(Baird)- " At my apartment..painting my room"

(Y/n)- " Oh, perfect. I'll help"

(Baird)- " Really, you don't mind getting your hands dirty?"

(Y/n)- " Nope, now let's go"

(Baird)- " Alright. Alright" he mounts the bike and held out his hand for me. I moved it aside-- by now, I can get on his bike without needing assistance.

(Baird)- " Well, look at you-- becoming one with the bike. Here" he laughs passing me his helmet. I slipped it over my head and held onto Baird's waist.

(Y/n)- "  Ready" he starts the bike and we were off.

(Time Skip)

DANNYs POV.

The sound of video games and popcorn being made, just reminds me of the day I fucked up. It's been really hard seeing (Y/n) in school....specially when she gets picked up by that guy. Who the hell is that guy? My mind is still wondering what kind of guy he is...

(Tucker)- " Yo, you gonna or gonna sit there and look mad as hell?" Tucker held out the game controller to me.

(Danny)- " No thanks..not in the gaming mood."

(Raven)- " You're still pissed off about (Y/n)? Get over it...she's probably banging that other guy or something." hearing her say that, is making me more angry. Just thinking about (Y/n) being with someone else, pisses me off.

(Sam)- " You broke up with her remember."

(Danny)- " I know.."

(Raven)- " She got jealous because of us? It's a good thing you dumped her....if she can't handle her man having chick friends, girl-bye" she waves a sassy hand in the air, she giggles and drinks from her soda can.

(Danny)- "Alright-- shut up." I rest my chin on my hand, this couch is not that comfy...I want to get out of here, I don't know why I said yes to coming here.

(Tucker)- " It's not my place, but I think you should go talk to her"

(Sam)- " I second that"

(Raven)- " You're better off, Danny. She's totally lame"  the front door unlocks, keys clanking. Someone's coming in? It creaks open...the face I see, was in total shock. We locked eyes and we both froze.

YOUR POV.

My eyes locked with his, he's here...Sam and Tucker and Raven? I don't understand. Why are they here? Danny looks to Baird and I. I look to Baird and he looks to Raven.

(Raven)- " Aye! What up brother?"

(Sam,Tucker, (Y/n), Danny)- " Brother?! " Baird is Raven's brother? What the hell? when did this happen!?

(Baird)- " Thought you had plans tonight?" he says putting his keys on a key hanger right beside me. I look away from Danny, I use Baird to shield me from my friends looking at me.

(Raven)- " You're looking at my plans. Guys-- this is my older brother, Baird. Baird..this is Sam, the super hot goth chick. Tucker the techno god, and Danny...can't say the nicknames that I give you behind your back" she giggles. Baird looks to me, realizing that Danny...is my Danny... or use to. The girl I mentioned to him, was his sister...I never used her name. I took a look to Danny, he glances at the tv-- chewing on his cheek. The amount of times I swore and bitched about Raven, Baird didn't even know it was his sister...this is too fucking weird.

(Baird)- " Um--come on, my room is this way"  he places his hand on my back, gently guiding me to where his room is. This hurts me even more...Danny hanging out here, even though Sam and Tucker are here but it's half of Raven's apartment. Technically it's Baird's too. I wonder what Danny is thinking...

DANNYS POV.

This is the guy who's been with her....Raven's brother. Baird. What kind of name is that? Raven places her hand on my shoulder. I feel more angrier than usual, Looking at them two-- thank god I broke up with her....maybe she is dating him now. pfft...whatever.

YOUR POV.

I enter Baird's room, the entire room was covered in clear tarp. The paint was on the floor and new paint brushed on the floor. The walls were white...clearly he didn't even start painting. I look to him, he shuts his door behind him.

(Y/n)- " Raven is your sister?!" I whisper to him.

(Baird)- " Yeah. Danny is your boyfriend...I mean ex" I nodded.

(Baird)- " So she's been your problem?" he leans against the wall, heavily thinking..

(Y/n)- " She's the reason-- Danny and I broke up."

(Baird)- " Look, forget about them...let's just put some music on and start painting." he's right, forget them two and just pretend all this never happened....even though I feel like crying.

(Time Skip)

DANNYS POV.

(Sam)- " Want some popcorn?" she waves the bowl near my face.

(Danny)- " No thanks" she takes the bowl back and takes a handful out.

(Raven)- " Chill out, Danny. How was I suppose to know she's hooking up with my brother?" those two...in his room, they probably are. I can't hear anything...the music is too loud. I would spy on them but Raven would know about my secret. Ugh! I am in the need to fight something....damn it  skulker....if only...

YOUR POV.

(Baird)- " Whoooooops! " he says sarcasticlly and brushed my arm leaving black paint behind. He did that purpose! I take the paint roller and paint on his back, leaving a column of paint on his shirt.

(Baird)- " Hey! you owe me a new shirt." he laughs. he pulls his shirt over his head. leaving his upper torso exposed. I didn't know he had some tattoos on his chest and around his ribs.. I slightly glance at Baird's body...he's pretty fit, kinda like Danny. He tossed his shirt on the floor. We were half way done painting the room...it was hot in hear. I'm sweating a lot. Baird had the window open, it was barely doing enough to keep us cool. His music choice wasn't so bad, his spotify playlist was playing A day to remember. Baird glances at me and chuckles.

(Y/n)- " What?"

(Baird)- " You have paint on your cheeks and in your hair" he laughs out loud. Aww man, I hope it doesn't damage my hair. I start to wipe my cheeks with the back of my hand. I look to him to see if I got it.

(Baird)- " You almost had it, here let me--" he gets closer to me. His thumb wipes my cheek--hopefully wiping away the black smear paint. He stares into my eyes...deeply into his gaze. I can't look away-- it was just like the time at the pizzeria.

(Y/n)- " Hey-- um... can I use your bathroom?" he smirks, with a low chuckle

(Baird)- " Yeah..down the hall first door on the left."

(Y/n)- " Okay, be right back" I head out his room and gently closed it. I look into the leaving room. Everyone is still there. I walk down the hall of the apartment and made a left turn into the bathroom. I switched the lights on, I turned-on the sink....I cup my hands to collect the water. I washed my face to cool me down. What was that in there? It feels like there was about to be a moment in there with Baird again. I look at my reflection, I still have paint drops on my face and hair. No point to clean it. I turned off the water and wiped my hands on a nearby towel. I opened the door and stood there was Danny. He's probably waiting on using the bathroom.

(Y/n)- " Hi.." he didn't say anything back. I take a step aside for him to go to the restroom.

(Danny)- " Have fun with your new boyfriend" he steps in and closed the door. That stung, he thinks Baird and I are together. I head back to Baird's room. I opened it and slammed it shut.

(Baird)- "Bathroom troubles?"

(Y/n)- "No. Danny..."

(Baird)- " What happened?"

(Y/n)- " Nothing, he's just pissed off, like all the time..." Baird looks to me, he smirks with while gazing at me again. I grab a paint brush and resume to painting. I painted sloppy, having paint drops land on my face. I'm upset, how can he say that to me?

(Baird)- " Hey..." he softly calls out to me. I turn around to face Baird. He stood in front of me.

(Y/n)- "What, I'm covered in paint--I know" he smiles. He lifts his hand moving my hair away from my face. He leans down kissed my forehead. I feel my cheeks go hot...why is he kissing my forehead?

(Baird)- " Want to get out of here?"

(Y/n)- " what about your room?"

(Baird)- " I can finish it later"

(Y/n)-" Umm.. Sure" right now I don't feel as angry as I did before. I'm really confused right now...

(Time Skip)

Baird took us to the park near his house. It's a nice cool night. We ate tacos out here to enjoy the nice night. I swing on the swing set slowly, this was nice. I look to Baird and he was dazing off into the distance.

(Y/n)- " Hey, spaceman-- come back to earth please" I giggle, trying to get his attention

(Baird)- " Huh? Sorry..I was thinking?"

(Y/n)- " What were you thinking about?" my mind was still thinking about him kissing my forehead, it was so sudden and yet...really nice. Come to think of it, he's been there with me since Danny has been with Raven. He's really sweet.

(Baird)- " I'm gonna be honest with you, (Y/n)" oh no....I don't want bad news...I'm don't want to deal with anymore bad shit.

(Y/n)- " What?"

(Baird)- " I know...Danny's half ghost" my eyes widen, he knows? How does he know? I step my foot down for me to stop swinging back and forth and to just stay in one spot.

(Y/n)- " How do you know that?" I grip the chain of the swing.

(Baird)- " Because I'm also a ghost"

(Y/n)- " You're a ghost-- but how--" I got up from the swing, slightly moving away from Baird. He got up and stepped towards me.

(Baird)- " The reason I'm telling you this-- is because I want you to stay away from my sister" stay away? What does he mean-- she doesn't seem to be crazy...well, kinda she did steal my man away..

(Y/n) " Why?"

(Baird)- " My sister and I are different from other ghosts"

(Y/n)- "Raven is a ghost too!?"

(Baird)- " Yeah."

(Y/n)- "How are you guys different?"

(Baird)- " Raven...she feeds off of energy."

(Y/n)- " Energy? What is Raven doing?"

(Baird)- "She chooses her victims-- she likes playing with her food. She wanted to go for the Ghost kid...I knew she was going for Danny Phantom-- but I didn't know Danny Phantom had a girlfriend. Raven knew the ghost kid was Danny-- she purposely broke you two up. She's feeding off of Danny. She's taking his happiness-- and only leaving negative, angry Danny behind" what the hell-- I knew there was something different with Raven! That little-- I should have done something to stop it-- but I was preoccupied.

(Y/n)- " what-- and you didn't tell me?!" I punched his arm as hard as I could. After the third punch he caught my fist in his hand.

(Baird)- " I'm Telling you this now, it's forbidden to tell anyone this." He lets go of my fist. forbidden?

(Y/n)- " Why is it forbidden?"

(Baird)- "Nevermind that now, I'll probably be going to hell anyway for telling you..." he utters towards the end.

(Y/n)- " And what do you do, the same as Raven?"

(Baird)- " I feed from negative energy.." that all makes sense, when he kissed me earlier--- when I suddenly left less angry...so Baird's the good one..

(Y/n)- " So like a yin and yang sort of thing.."

(Baird)- " Something like that, yeah"

(Y/n)- " But warning me about Raven-- what does that have to do with me...she already took Danny away from me" I pout looking at the woods chips on the ground

(Baird)-" Feeding from someones energy-- shortens their life in the future. I don't know how many times Raven fed off of Danny or your friends...but she's causing damage to them." Raven's been feeding from Danny.....Danny's sudden outburst when Raven touched him the day he broke up with me... he's in trouble...

(Y/n)- " I knew she was behind all of this....Danny didn't believe me, and she took him away from me. No offense Baird, but your sister is a--" he suddenly steps forwards grabbing one side of my cheek pulling me in, he kisses me. I can feel him feeding from me-- i can feel the adrenaline coarse through me.He pulls away stepping back. He tilts his head to the side.why did he kiss me?! I shove him away from me.

(Y/n)- " Didn't you say you shorten our lives?! Why did you kiss me?!"

(Baird)- " I trained myself not to take any life away. Plus you were getting upset, I had to do something...and I wanted a chance to kiss you, before I don't get anymore chances." Hmm, this guy-- he's the funny, smart mouth good guy....I misjudged him in the beginning.

(Y/n)- " When you kissed my forehead, did you feed from me? "

(Baird)- " Yeah, just a little bit."

(Y/n)- " How did you train yourself to feed and not take away any life?"  

(Baird)-" It's a long story...trust me you don't want to hear it. So what do we do now?"

(Y/n)- " I'm going to go kick your sisters ass!"  I stomp passed him heading towards his bike.

(Baird)- " Hmm, hey! Wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
3.9K 35 17
This follows the Disasteroid but Danny didn't reveal his secret so did Vlad and he kind of changed but he's still a FRUITLOOP.To be honest I think th...
7.4K 386 15
Danny was finally captured and no one knew where he or Phantom was. People started to think that Phantom either killed him and was hiding or he kidna...
63.9K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...