My stubborn princess - Bellar...

By SkinnyLove2922

It's not easy being two leaders when you are always arguing and fighting with each other. Yet they have a str... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.7K 49 0
By SkinnyLove2922

Monty's POV:

Me, Jasper and Harper ran as fast as we could back to camp. We have to get to Clarke before Bellamy comes back. We kept running even if I feel like I need to stop and rest before I can start running again. I could tell that Harper saw me slowing down. So she took my hand and the three of us kept running. As we saw the camp Jasper yelled at our people to get Clarke.

-What is it? Where is Octaiva? I heard Clarke ask us. I could see that she started to get worried since she isn't with us. I looked at Jasper and Harper. I was to scared to tell Clarke about what has happened. Harper gave me a weak smile.

-They took Octavia. She said and looked down on the ground.

-What are you talking about? Clarke asked.

-Well, apparently we haven't lived down here alone for these past three months. There are people down here that we didn't know about and they took Octavia. Harper said.

-No, you have to be kidding me. Please say that this is a joke. Clarke said.

-It's not. Jasper said.

-How do I get her back? Clarke asked. Clarke showed no emotions.

-About that, I believe that we should speak in privacy. I told Clarke.

-Well then. Come on. Clarke said and walked into the dropship.

Clarke's POV:

How could I be so stupid and let Octavia go alone with Monty, Jasper and Harper? Bellamy is going to kill me for sure now. I am worried to death. As Monty, Jasper and Harper walked into the dropship I could feel myself getting angrier.

-I don't care what happened. I want Octavia back! And the three of you are going to tell me how I will get her back. Did you fight for her? I screamed at them. I couldn't seem to calm down. And I have no reason to calm down.

-Well we were at the waterfall

-For fuck sake, just tell me how I will get Octavia back. I screamed at them again.

-We have to do an exchange in fourty minutes at the waterfall. You know the one that you told Octavia about. Jasper told me.

-Okay, lets go and do that now so that I can get my best friend back. I said and was on my way out of the dropship when Jasper spoke again.

-They want you if we will get Octavia back. Jasper said and I froze. Why would they want me? Whoever these people are, I will let them take me so that we can get Octavia back. Because

-Then let's go because I am not letting them have Octavia. I told them and walked out of the dropship. I walked toward the gates at the wall when Raven walked up to me. She looked worried.

-What's going on Clarke? She asked.

-It's hard to explain. Tell Bellamy that I am sorry. And that we will be okay without me. Can you do that for me? I asked her.

-Are you going to do something stupid? Raven asked me.

-She is on a suicide mission. Clarke you have to stay. Monty said.

-Are you serious? I am going to get Octavia back no matter what. And no one can stop me from getting her back. Raven please tell Bellamy what I told you. Monty, Jasper and Harper you are staying here. And that's an order. I turned around and walked up to Murphy and Atom.

-You two are coming with me. I told them. They looked at me confused. But they followed me anyway. I could hear Monty screaming at me that I am insane and that I shouldn't go.

Clarke's POV:

Atom and Murphy kept asking me where we were going but I didn't care to answer. All that is on my mind is to get Octavia back no matter what. I had decided to take Atom and Murphy with instand of Harper, Monty and Jasper. I don't know why I choosed to take them with me. I just did. I had enough of them asking me where we were going so I turned around and looked at them right in the eyes.

-Listen, Octavia has been kidnapped or something like that. And the only way to get her back is if we exchange her and I. So you two idiots are going to take Octavia straight back to camp no matter what. Because I can promise that Bellamy will kill you two if you guys doesn't get her back safe. I told them.

-What's going to happen to you Clarke? Atom asked.

-Honestly? I have no freaking idea. But I don't care as long as she is safe. Okay? I said and kept walking.

-You know that Bellamy is going to get crazy and go all insane? Murphy told me.

-He has Octavia and his friends here. He will be fine. I said.

-He's not going to be fine Clarke. Atom said.

-Listen again, I don't care what's going to happen to me! Just get Octavia back when they have me. You know what Bellamy says. My sister, my responsibility. Now it's my responsibility to get her back. I told them.

-Okay. The said at the same time.

The three of us kept walking in silence. I knew what they most think. That I am going on some sort of suicide mission to save Octavia. I would never forgive myself if they hurt her because of me. We walked for another ten minutes until I could see the waterfall. And there stood five men and a girl. It was Octavia. I could see the fear in her eyes even if she tried to look strong. I felt my body tense and I felt angry. Why wouldn't they just taken me when I was out alone in the woods? Than we wouldn't have to go through all of this. When Octavia spotted me, Atom and Murphy her eyes got wide. I could tell my her look that she is thinking that I am stupid for doing this. We stopped a few meters away from them and to be honest, they scare me a little. But there is no time for that now.

-Let's just make this easy. Take me now and give them the girl. I said and pointed at Atom and Murphy.

-Are you insane? I heard Octavia say. I didn't look at her because I knew what she was thinking. One of the men that was holding Octavia pushed her to Atom and Murphy and they took a hold of each arm of Octavia. I told them to leave. I didn't look back but I could hear her scream to let them go and how Octavia tried to get away from there grip around her arms. But she can't because they are stronger than her. I am glad that I choosed to take them with me.

Raven's POV:

I don't even know what was going on when Clarke left with Atom and Murphy. When Monty said that she is going on a suicide mission I got worried right away. I looked at Monty. He told me that we have to talk in the dropship. As I walked in Monty, Jasper and Harper started to explain everything to me. As I listened to them I realized that it isn't a suicde mission. It's just Clarke who wants to save her best friend by doing something totally stupid to get Octavia back. Bellamy isn't going to be happy about this. Well, he will be happy that Octavia is back. We couldn't do anything until they come back so for the moment we promised each other not to tell the rest of the camp even if they are wondering what's going on now.

A long time went by until we could hear someone scream. I remember that voice. It's Octavia. The four off us ran out of the dropship. Everyone had gathered around the gate at the camp to see what was going on. And in comes Atom and Murphy with Octaiva. They are holding her tight so that she won't be able to run away somewhere while she is screaming for them to let her go. When they are inside and they have closed the gates they are still holding Octavia. Because you never know what she will do.

-Raven tell these idiots to let me go. Octavia said harsh. I didn't listen to her. Instand I looked at Murphy and Atom waiting for them to talk.

-We got Octavia and the others have Clarke now. Clarke said that there no other way for us to get Octavia back and that we should take her hear no matter what. Atom said.

-What should we do now with her? Murphy asked me. Bellamy and Clarke isn't here now and they are the once that always makes the decisions so I don't know what to do. Since almost no one in camp knows what's going on I was worried. If Murphy and Atom lets go of Octavia she will try to sneak out of the camp and go after Clarke even if we don't know where she is. I looked at Monty, Jasper and Harper for help. We can't make these decisions.

-Lock her up at the third level of the dropship. I know that it's not fair at all. But we have to wait until Bellamy comes back to make a decision about everything. Monty said.

-ARE YOU CRAZY? I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT CLARKE! Octavia screams at Monty.

-Do as Monty says. I tell Murphy and Atom. And they do as I told them. I am sorry Octavia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 280 14
Clarke is not like any other girl. Bellamy likes it. But they can go on each others nerves more than once a day. Bellamy and Clarke is both co-leade...
652K 21.8K 34
❝You don't get to give up, you hear me? You fight and you don't stop until you're dead. Giving up is how the weak admit defeat... are you weak?❞ The...
9.9K 185 50
"Even if I'm not apart of the guard anymore, I still have a duty to protect the people. And I have even more of a duty to protect my family"
15.3K 480 23
They depend on one another. They trust each other and even though they sometimes don't get along, they care for each other more than they know.