The Alphas

By lunnamoonlit

A new tale of rejection and how faith goes for many werewolves and she wolves. the story may start with both... More

Chapter 1: Rejection
Chapter 2: The Next Week
Chapter 3 : Playing in the woods.
Chapter 4: An All New Monday, An All New Me
Chapter 5: I'm available
Chapter 6: the day of the competition
Chapter 7: The message.
Chapter 8: The Camp ( Part one )
Chapter 8: The Camp (Part two)
Chapter 9: Playing with the Alpha at the battlefield
Chapter 10: the second dinner
Chapter 11: Blake's punishment job
Chapter 12: Taking Erica home
Chapter 13 : The day before the wedding
Chapter 14 : Abigails wedding
Chapter 15 : 6 months of Punishment
Chapter 16 : Suriya has a Mate
Chapter 17 : Never thought they will do this
Chapter 18 : So What Now
Chapter 19 : Never Gets Old
Chapter 20, Last Day of School
Chapter 21 : Moving In to the Fire Moon Pack house
Chapter 22 : On The First Night
Chapter 23 : Party in the woods
Chapter 24 : Chocolate and Roses
Chapter 25 : What Did You Do
Chapter 26 : The Waterfall
Chapter 27 : Busted and Punished
Chapter 28 : Oh Shit ( Part One)
chapter 28 : OH SHIT ( Part two ) non restricted
Chapter 29 : Every Rogue Is An Alpha To Himself
Chapter 30 : A Cruise Wedding
Chapter 31: Flashbacks
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part two )
Chapter 33 : Okay Fine
Chapter 34: Island party family Vacation
Chapter 35. Daddy's Birthday is Important
Chapter 36 : Get on with the flow
Chapter 37 : Real Nightmare
chapter 39 : Are you serious "part two"
chapter 40: Elite Supernatural Association Camp
Chapter 41 : what is the next of us
Chapter 42 : one o one Canddise
Chapter 43: The Othersight of the Ritual
Chapter 44 : A werewolf ritual
Chapter 45 : The Emergence
Chapter 46 : The Sabotaged Plan
Chapter 47 : Getting Tired
editor needed

Chapter 38 : Are you serious '' part one''

10.1K 274 111
By lunnamoonlit

Canddise P.O.V 

'' This is really hard to explain because 

I don't think that I am sleeping. It starts at the end of the bed, I can feel him climbing up on the bed.

He always grab my anckles, he's pulled me to the edge of the bed, the bottom. Most of the time I can fee all his weight on top of me, while this is going on my boyfriend is sleeping next to me. And what surprises me more is the burn and bite marks the next day.

I try to scream and move but my body is froze. What scared me the most is that one time I saw his face. While on top of me and raping me,I felt his breath, and it whispered loud in my ear. It said "DON"T LOOK AT ME"

I opened my eyes for a split second, he was black wearing a hat .His face was kinda 3Dish, black coal eyes, he even had black horns and a long snoot like a wolf with large fangs with goo,

he growled and he sounded inhuman.I couldn't scream or move.

The next day my boyfriend said in my sleep I was making these humming noises and that it's not the first time he's heard this.

It was me trying to scream.

This demon has been with me since I was 8. It rapes me alot, sometimes it just pushes on my forehead and other times it pulls me by my feet to the edge of the bed.

When I go to bed or even lay on the couch and I start to dose I feel it sitting at the bottom near my feet and I'll open my eyes quick,it stops but as soon as I dose again it happens again.

Now I don't fight as hard. I let him do his thing. Are these bad dreams? If so how come I can hear the tv. Until one day it went too extreme and whispered to me to get rid of my boyfriend if not there will be consequences and scratched my entire back as well.

I know it is my time to tell to someone, and the time I did my boyfriend shush me down by telling that I'm talking ridiculous and I am just imagining things.

Listening to him cause me being an orphan and not to mention him being the dominant in our relationship with no choice I agreed.

The daze went on as it was and I tried convincing myself maybe I am hallucinating till My Prom night in College. the night , I thought I would be having fun and dancing with my boyfriend but of corse that would be too perfect wouldn't it, as always expectation will only happen the least I was ended up me to be dragged in to hell, Real Hell. By a tall guy which evil written all in his face and wearing an English Hat. It happened in front of Taylor my boyfriend and his friends. and god the look on his face, Regret, fear somehow trying his best to get hold of me. But he couldn't I was burning with the tall guy. I didn't felt any pain but when Taylor tried to reach for me he did.

It is dark down here and I know I am in Hell since the tall guy who abducted me told me welcome to hell then he tossed me in a cage. He left me here only by telling

" Master will attend to you shortly"

Confuced scared and I am still wearing my beautiful sky blue Prom gown which Taylor bought for me but it's dirty and torn now, I wonder what's waiting for me next...

A/N felt bored thought of writing a mini story series by Lunna Moonlit Bites what do you guys think, ''

........

I sigh reading THIS story ,

I was reading this in Wattpad which is shown by Rosevelt, my best friend in this pack.  She is actualy Rossie's younger sister.  

'' that was not bad, right '' she said in a duh tone  . I shrug.

'' I guess so'' I told,

 Roosevelt and I are planning on writing a story together, but we haven't choose what topic to write, so I'm reading some of the stories which are already written to get inspired by them.

'' I don't like it'' I shook my head

'' you were ok with horror before '' she said sighing, that was before I met Jack not now. 

'' alright, how about Romance, I like romantic, why can't we write something Romantic, something to do with a handsome rogue falling in love wih a beautiful girl we can make both of them as Rogues, he is coacky hot and she is insecure and but bright with brains and and once they see each other lets say in PARIS, and of course the guys coakyness the girl is shy and the guy loves her possessive over her take her innocence, they mate, mark, they cook together, they want to buy a new house for themself, I mean whatever  the discussion of what paint they want to paint their house,  you know for the house.and and gardening, baking, painting., Barbeque, .'' she tells and kept going , I guess its a beautiful story  but knowing the reality this never happens.

'' that would be really great..' I said noting down whatever she is telling, she does have beautiful ideas for this story..  

'' Maybe we can write about citty and romance and they meet in Paris and there mates '' I smilled looking at Rosevelt,

'' She can be a baker working in a cake shop the curvy icing girl while He can be a 8 pecks cop or a spy or even a surfer,a sports man '' she tells

"'what about the Tittle'' I asked

''  Shut up and Sit Down, I'm Cooking'' she said , I looked at her like what in the world

'' Shut up and Seat down, I'm cooking'' I asked

'' what '' she asked faking offended I Shrug and shook my head, ok I guess

'' Maybe the character should have your feature'' I told

'' long blonde hair lavender and baby pink and baby blue highlights '' I said noting down,  Rosevelt has long blonde hair but she highlight a few strips of her hair  with  lavender, baby blue and baby pink hair die and she is super pale with frosty baby blue eyes which sometimes can be mistaken by lavender blue and she has really natural hot pink lips and she works at a saloon and she likes to skates .

'' Shut up'' she blushes laughing which made me to laugh softly.

'' she should have candy pink blonde hair like Rossie, '' she said, she always looks upon to her sister. we kept on discussing on how our characters of the story book should look like, it was fun idolising something which can never be real. that's the beauty of the art of our creation on this look we're planning to write.

'' Rosevelt..'' I heard Rossie calling for her..

'' Coming..'' she yelled back, 

'' I got to go, Rossie and I are going to buy some baby things , Tim is picking us up'' she tells, Rossie is around eight months pregnant, There having triplets and all of them are boys.  so I guess baby shopping is needed and since they just bought a new house near the pack house, they have allot of planning to do and Rosevelt is helping them in every way she can .

Rossie and Tim are Rosevelt's guardian until she reaches twenty. In werewolf law you're an adult when you reach twenty while nineteen is still considered as teenager and under parents control. Rosevelt hasn't found her mate yet and I really hope he will be from our own pack, its better that way.

I sigh seating on the light candy pink laptop which Kali got for myself and Rosevelt, She was the one whome suggested us to write a story, she convince us to do it for her. 

I was in deep thought on what to write or more like how to start

'' Canddise your uncle and Aunt is here '' I turn to the voice seeing Luna Amber smilling at me sweetly standing at the door, I smile at her and got up.I really do miss them , I love them.

'' Thank you..'' I said, she smiles to me and nods walking to Aidens room while I walk down the stairs seeing My Uncle and Aunt smilling looking at me.

we talked forawhile until it was time for them to go back home, I walked upstairs to my bedroom noticing Kali Roompaging something in our closet. we share the same closet.

'' Any help..'' I asked..

'' Nope, got it..'' she told taking out two high hill black leather boots, Now only I notice she is wearing a leather pants and shirt and her jacket it's all black and leather. Her long black hair is tied into a high  pony tale and her bangs are neatly pinned upwards . her sunkiss skin looks to be glowing with glimmer since her Smokey eye make up on. she takes her gold coloured helmet .

'' Later..'' she said getting her bike keys and walking down the stairs, I wonder where is she going.  

Zayne P.O.V

looking outside the orginals pack house, where there we're barn fires lighted everywhere,  I saw many of them already gathered including one specific person that should have been in her parents house as she had told me  I walk my way towards her to give a piece of my mind.

'' VAL'' I called her name sternly pulling her elbow, she growls lowly looking at me I know her wolf doesn't likes it but like I care.

'' are you serious, what the fuck are you doing here'' 

'' what does it looks like i'm doing'' she yelled pulling her elbow back to her.

'' my job..'' she said rubbing her elbow , I stare at Vertos and Mark whom was beside her then it reminds me she is still heir Delta. it upsets me.  she should be in my pack house now being my luna being protected but instead she is a delta for this fuckers.

' Val, Go home'' I told controlling myself , she glared at me.

'' shut up..'' she said rolling her eyes I pull her elbow to me again which made her to flinch with a shock gasp.

'' I said go back to the pack house..'' I Told sternly

'' wow, Drama much'' I looked at the voice who dares to interfere, It is Kali she roles her eyes looking at me and walked in front. Kali and Val are the only shewolves in here, I Don't really care about Kali  but I do care for Val and I want her back home where I know she is save there sleeping on our bed.

'' let go of me.. stop it alright '' Val tells pulling her elbow back to her , I was about to say something when the crowd went silent all of the sudden, I focus what's the commercial about from the dark corner of the woods Blake walks out but he wasn't alone, he was walking with the enemies. Now why would he fucking do that.  

Val's P.O.V

I was in deep thoughts on looking at Blake walking out with John and a bunch of motherfucking blood sucking vampires, what the fuck . is the only voice Nina kept on telling in my mind. I know the others were pissed as I am. I felt zaynes hands on mines which made me to look at him. his focus was on the front but his hand squeeze mines as if comforting me or protecting me, reassuring he squeeze again but not tight more to passionate  which made me blush. I hold his hand and was back on focusing in front where Blake stood , beside him was John and beside them we're two pureblood. while the other around 24 stood aside opposite to us, some smirking at us cockily while the others we're glaring at us, then again the gaze was mutual from us to them.

personally I never even once seen a Vampire before, I know they are real but this is my first time seeing them for real.  I got to admit all of the Vampires does look as equally hot a us, the only this is they're all have pale snow fair skin, and bright coloured lips and their colour of their eyes sparkles more including their colour of their hair.   

Although the olden time war between the Vampires and werewolves has been ended a very long time ago but we still look each other as enemies, I'm not sure why but its just the way it is. I have been thought of the olden time history in history class. there was a time once werewolves were basically killer missions just as Vampires. we werewolves were once slave to the moon while Vampires were slave to the sun, and both of our species rely on blood to survive, the old legend also has it there was a witch name Esmeralda, she is really beautiful and the daughter of a very powerful wiccan king. She was a princess and was bethrode to a wiccan prince named Phoebes of her own kind, .  

but since she loves to seek for adventure which her father never lets, she was young a little naïve and I can tell she is selfish as well, she started to date Valcan a pureblood vampire prince at night but at the same time she was  dating Damien an Origen werewolf alpha prince at day.  Both of the boys loved her but the thing about her was that she was  playing with them, she just wanted entertainment .

One day she broke out and realised what she has done, she  made a prophesy to the gods that she will sacrifice herself ,  in order to break the curse of the werewolves and vampires and make every supernatural creature to have a mate. if there was a son is born from one couple a daughter will be born exactly three years or more after to another couple, and both of them must be mates till eternity no matter how many times there reborn, reincarnate they will be still be mates for ever.  the gods granted her wish but at the same time there was a warning  this prophecy can be reversed,

In order it to be not reverse, the vampires and werewolves must pledge that they must not kill any harmless human , they agreed to the pledge but the war started then. both Damien and Velcan started to blame each other and started a war each. Vampires versus werewolves.

I cannot really understand what goes after that but The war ended once both of them truly found their mate. that was how the whole mate theory came from.

  Legend also has it the wiccan prince Phebes was so powerful enough he actually brought her alive , Esmeralda is his and was only his, she is his mate and knowing that she is alive and everyone has a mate now , the war ended

then again . well different people tell the story differently but roughly that is how it went.

 a/n : guys I need comments seriously I'm lost without inspiration.. ii get inspired by comments , and a question tell me who is your fav character in this book and why..  and who do you hate the most and why as well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
204K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
68.7K 3.2K 74
❤️
289K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...