Skyrim One-Shots

By SpiritedOptimist

Hey! Welcome to my one-shots. Love Skyrim, love one-shots, so I made a thing. Please suggest some scenar... More

Farkas x Reader
Vilkas x Reader
J'zargo x Reader
Cicero x Reader
Brynjolf xReader
Farkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant.
Vilkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
J'zargo x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Bynjolf x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Nazir x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Mercer Frey X Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Vilkas x Reader - Drinking Challenge
Cicero x Reader - You got hurt
Farkas x Reader - Saving you
Vilkas x Reader - He saves you
J'zargo x Reader - You got hurt
Brynjolf x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you pt.2
Mercer Frey x Reader - Dragon attack
Mercer Frey x Reader - Tempation
Farkas x Reader - Audience
Vilkas x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Audience
Brynjolf x Reader - Audience
J'zargo x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Poisoned
Veezara X Reader - Helping you out
Veezara x Reader - Helping you our pt.2
J'zargo x Reader - Helping you out
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Ancarno x Reader - Helping you out
Vilkas x Reader - Becoming part of the family
Nazir x Reader - Becoming part of the family
Farkas x Reader - Being Scared
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Mercer Frey x Reader - Crime
Vilkas x Reader - Becoming part of the family pt2.

Nazir x Reader

4.8K 80 49
By SpiritedOptimist

This man tho. I cannot believe they won't let me marry him. So here is some pun-ny love for you guys. <3

Fan Art: http://jotun-eira.deviantart.com/art/Nazir-481438771

Story based off this: http://corpse-face.deviantart.com/art/I-Have-All-My-Fingers-475250977?q=favby:Shy-Sniper/62337543&qo=6  (He's so grumpy!;P)

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw  (I'm the freaking master at this game!)

Enjoy the moment

Nazir and I had been sitting at the table across from one another for hours. Babette had pointed out to us that Cicero had been messing with me for weeks, getting me to play finger fillet on the table when the rest of the family were out. We would place bets on who would scratch or gab themselves with the knife first, Cicero would always win but I was determined to beat him at least once. Nazir had just walked in on Cicero's first loss.

He gave us a good yelling at and told Cicero to wait in the corner because he was being irritable. now he was staring at me with what i could only describe as annoyance. 

"You were destroying the table." He stated, a little grumpiness seeming into his demeanour.

"Aye." I replied, copying his actions and folding my arms over my chest.

He didn't flinch, just scowled a little more. 

"You are not to play that game from here on out." He leant forward and propped himself up on his elbows.

"Oh come on Nazir!" I moaned as Cicero appeared out of nowhere and bounced around the table.

"But Cicero enjoys that game!" He joined in.

"-Without me." He added, usual smirk returning to his face.

I smiled, and Cicero clapped and gave him a bear hug from behind to which Nazir pushed him away. Babette rounded the corner with the two initiates on the tail. 

"So you finally said it?" She smirked, sitting next to Nazir.

I tilted my head.

"No Babette." He said sternly . "I haven't."

I was more than curious now.

Cicero sat down next to Nazir and they had a few rounds of the game until Nazir slipped and cut his knuckle. Babette and the initiates also had a few goes, each time they were all outdone by Cicero but they had a good laugh in the process. I challenged Cicero to and all or nothing game; I bet the money from my last job on myself to win and Cicero bet all the money he got from everyone else that night that he would win.

"I have all my fingers,~

The knife goes chop chop chop!

If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off!~"

We sung as we began our round.

"And if I hit my fingers,~

The blood will soon come out!

But all the same I play this game cause thats what it's all about!~"

We got faster and everyone was now leaning in to see who would win.

"Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP~

I'm picking up the speed!

And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed!~"

We kept on going, round after round, until we had both gotten really tired and our wrists were aching. I looked him dead in the eyes as we started off on the last round before we called it a draw. He looked to Nazir as I started and, by instinct, so did I. 

Nazir and I had a sort of close relationship, not quite like Babette and him, and definitely not like Cicero and him. No it was something different. I liked him that was for sure, and I was crazy for the guy, but I knew we could never be anything more than family.

"Shit!"

I stabbed right through my ring finger.

"Oh my!" Babette exclaimed as blood came running from my hand.

I tried to remove the blade but it was lodged into the table below and I panicked.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I panicked as Babette got up to come to my rescue.

"Oh listener! Cicero did not mean to do this!" He flailed his arms around and ran around the room not knowing what else to do.

The Initiates were told by Nazir to go and collect things that would help and he rushed to my side.

"By Sithis that is one deep wound." He observed as he pulled the knife from the table.

I nodded and he tucked my finger into a cloth. The family were helpful, Babette making a healing potion, the initiates making me food and fetching me ale, and Cicero...well leaving and going to bed out of the way. In fact most of the family were in bed now, all but me and Nazir. 

"You'd better get some rest." He smiled, patting my back as he headed to the stairs.

"What were you guys talking about?" I enquired. "You know, when Babette had mentioned 'finally saying something' the moment she walked into the sanctuary?"

"None of your concern." He bluntly stated and carried on to his room.

Oh it was on. I was going to find out what it was if it killed me.

~Time skip to the next day brought to you by curved swords~

I sat on the torches chamber's floor as Nazir was cutting up a few people for his amusement. It was rather bloody in the room and I guessed we would need to clean it up a bit in the near future but that was not what was on my mind at the moment.

"What did Babette mean?" I asked.

"None of your business" He replied.

Damn.

~Time skip to the middle of the day brought to you by I hate time skips~

"What did Babette mean?" I asked, chewing on a carrot and rolling up pieces of bread and throwing at a really pissed off Nazir.

He was cleaning his blade on the other side of the long table as I was being stupid. Babette was snickering in the corner as she was tending to Cicero's wound. Cicero had decided that he would try to catch his blade in his hands after he watched the initiates throw a knife to each other across the room.

"None of your damn business." He scowled and threw a dagger in my direction.

To Cicero's dismay I caught it perfectly and without a scratch.

"Listener!! Teach poor Cicero."

~Time skip to the evening brought to you by I'm getting real tired of fucking time skips~

Me and Nazir were sitting on the bench by the entrance as we awaited the return of Babette, while Cicero and the initiates were having fun playing a game of who-can-keep-their-hand-on-the-hot-pot-the-longest down in the main area.

"What did Babette mean?" I asked with a little bit of annoyance seeping through.

He had avoided the question all day and I was getting sick and tired of the way he was dealing with it. 

"None of your business." He replied. Same tone of voice as all the other times I had asked him.

"This really isn't very nice you know." I crossed my arms and sulked into the wall.

Nazir didn't even look the least bit phased by this and fished off whatever the hell he was doing to get up. He walked away and left me alone for a while.

Nazir was always one to shrug off minor issues but that was what I liked. He would be cool, calm, and collected in every situation. He was the guy you went to if you had problems, the guy who would kill said problem, and the guy that you could count on to be there no matter what.

It was dark and cold without someone with me to sit with. the dreary atmosphere was certainly showing its head as the night fell, no light shone through the underside of the door. My feet were cold enough to be ice cubes and my hands were frozen stiff. The wet ground was agitating the heels of my feet as I spun the to keep any feeling in my legs. It wasn't often that I was so cold.

But boy did I hate it when the cold hit me like a tonne of bricks without warning.

That was when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Here put these on and wrap yourself in this." Nazir commanded as he handed me some gloves and a blanket.

I smiled, slipping on the gloves and snuggling into the warmth of the blanket. Just as I was getting comfy, which believe me was hard to do on a stone bench, he lifted my chin and kissed my cheek. I was blushing furiously, but it was warming me up so I wasn't complaining.

"Now you know." He said as he sat himself back down next to me and folded his arms. "You look like Cicero with a grin that wide."

I couldn't help it. I moved closer to him and wrapped the blanket around him too. I gave him a kiss in return and he smirked.

"Oh stop it and let me enjoy the moment." I laughed and lay my head on his shoulder, falling asleep to his heartbeat.

:P

Babette walked in and caught [Y/N] and Nazir in the act. Nazir had rested his head on [Y/N]'s, wrapped his arm around her waist and drifted off to sleep wrapped comfortably in a blanket. Cicero appeared round the corner.

"Cicero has been watching them." He said to Babette. "They make an adorable couple."

"They sure do." She smiled. "I am so very glad I stayed out all night."

"Do you wanna draw on their faces with coal?" Cicero smirked holding up two sticks.

"Don't even try." Nazir threatened making Babette and Cicero jump. "Or you both will be on torture chamber clean up duty for the rest of the month."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 97 6
Some one-shot stories for the Elder Scrolls : Skyrim.
176K 1.9K 78
You're on a planet as a worker drone where things left and right are trying to kill you. what are the things you ask? I think you already know the an...
42 10 13
A nord mercenary that follows the dark brotherhood quest line, from TES V: Skyrim. Some dialogue and some contracts will be different for storytellin...
40.7K 2.6K 32
Book Two of the Honor and Glory Trilogy After the unexpected attack on Jorrvaskr, Ylva Sky-Shatterer has discovered a note that talks about the small...