The Twin Assassins

By Evilmeat48

Percy is betrayed, framed of a crime He could never comit, also is considered as a threat. The Olympians, the... More

Chapter 1 ~ Another Beginning Of The Demi-God Life
Chapter 2 ~ The Betrayal
Chapter 3 ~ The prosecution...
Chapter 4 ~ Prison Break...Sort of..
Chapter 5 ~ Some things are meant to happen
Chapter 6 ~ Seaweed Brain...
Chapter 7 ~ A New Chapter...
Chapter 8 ~ My Heroes and Heroines...
The Characters Outfits/Weapons/Bio
Chapter 9 ~ The time has come....
Chapter 10 ~ The Father makes an Appearance
Chapter 11 ~ Time to face the music
Chapter 12 ~ Introduction
I have a quick question
Chapter 13 ~ Finally
Chapter 14 ~ The Test.
Chapter 15 ~ Fights And Knights
Not an Update.
Chapter 16 ~ Family Reunion
Chapter 17 ~ Sneaky Kids
Chapter 18 ~ The Battle of Argo II
Chapter 19 ~ Taking down a Sky God, Fun
I little preview for next chapter!!
Chapter 21 ~ Man left behind
Chapter 22 ~ Rarest Introduction
Chapter 23 ~ A Threat scares the space.
Chapter 24 ~ Son of the Monster
Echo
Chapter 25 ~ Battle of the 400
Chapter 26 ~ Captured
Chapter 27 ~ Sacrifice to get to Paradise
Chapter 28 ~ New Plan
Chapter 29 ~ Twins Sessions
Chapter 30 ~ Home
Chapter 31 ~ The Devastating Battle
Chapter 32 ~ Recovery
A/N
Halllppppp Please read °•°
OMG !!!
New Book is Up!
Book 2!
A/N

Chapter 20 ~ The Battle of Peace

6.7K 107 15
By Evilmeat48

Delta POV

Omega and the others all stayed on the ship. I needed to get to my ship which was invisable on the roof of Omega's Mother's apartment. So Omega shielded me in a very very hard bubble.

And he threw me.

So I was sailing over 300 mph over the pacific ocean. It was about 16 minutes to land at the roof of Omega's mother's old apartment.

I really really wished I could save her, but I was too busy watching Percy. If I just stuck my nose in to talk to his mother, I could've prevented the attack.

But, of course. I don't think ever for anyone else. Sure, I help fend off evil over the galaxies, but every mimute there is a crime going on.

Even on my free time I should at least help. But I'm with my kids and ny Wife.

I'm not like my nephews and the gods. I wouldn't give life to my kids and not be there for them.

Maybe that's one of the reason's my brothers and sisters tried killing me.

Anyways I quickly ran inside the ship and pressed down on a small red button beneath the control panel.

Almost instantly I appeared in the Chaos' HQ garage. My vision started to wobble. In order for the emergency transportation to work It takes most of my energy.

Right when I got inside the building I saw a solder on the floor bleeding. I slid to his side and clenched onto his hand.

"Delta?"

"What happened?"

"Earth.....launched..attack....Chaos...and Emily...preparing...evacuation." The solder breathed. He then blew out his breath lightly and he dropped his head and he was dead.

I bit my lip and I thought hard.

1) Who would attack here?

2) Who is good enough to slaughter solders?

I didn't know the answer but I knew it wasn't good. I pulled my hood over my head and I crept to the corner. I gripped a throwing knife in my right hand and crept down the hall.

The walls and floor was covered and smudged in crimson red, motionless lumps of big masses on the floor laying in puddles of a dark red liquid, the lights was dangling blinking on and off.

"What the.."

"Ugh! This is horrible! We only killed 100 and they killed over 10,000!" A low growl of a voice outburst. I silently and quickly hugged beside the wall.

"Yes, but you must remember, both the Greek and Roman, answered lord's call. And they have done this much without being related to the gods!" Another voice stated. A Roman? How did anyone get here matter of a fact?

My body was then lurched when a Cyclops charged through the wall and rammed my back against the wall in front of me.

"Good boy!" A female Cyclops said as she slowly walked toward us.

"Mama! I, Good boy!"

I interlocked my fingers together and smacked my fist into the Cyclops back. He then let go of me and I kicked my feet against the wall I was being pinned against and he smacked his head against the wall.

I pulled quickly threw a throwing knife into another Cyclops that was going to avenge his brother.

I then stomped my heel into the Cyclops' chest and his breath was taken from him.

I then kicked my left foot into his temple, making him crumble to dust. I turned around and I got punched in the face by the mom Cyclops.

"You killed my boys!"

"Yeah, well they killed my people." I growled back as I raised my fists. She then let her rage cloud her vision and rage. She charged while throwing haymakers towards me.

I then caught her left arm from her hook and smacked my knee up to her stomach. She dropped to her knee and clenched her stomach.

"Who sent you?"

"My lord. Duh." She said before she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned back.

When I landed on my back my breath was knocked from me. When I got up she charged and pressed me against the wall. Her iron grip fingers wrapped around my throat and her nails digged inside my neck.

While my vision started to feel a little light and black dots played across my vision I punched her in the face, making her stumble back. I coughed gasping for air. She then went to give me a left hook but I ducked and we were both facing each other. My back facing from where I came, and her's facing were I needed to go.

She yelled a battle cry and charged. I charged too but I had a plan. When we were within 2 feet I smacked my right foot against the left side of the cement wall and I impaled my left hidden blade into her throat.

She then dissolved into dust and I leaned on my knees panting for air.

My throat felt raw, my back felt like it was punched a thousand times, my face felt bruised.

But I needed to continue. I continued to walk down the corridor and through the confusing maze.

When I was on a cat walk I saw Cyclops' Greek Vampires, Gorgons, Hellhounds, and Telikines down below me shooting arrows and clashing their swords against the solders'

At the top of the stair case was Emily shooting down at the cluster of roughly 26 monsters as the kids was behind her throwing whatever they saw at the monsters.

Chaos was on the ground unconscious.

I pulled my bow over my head and I started to chuck arrows down at the monsters down below that had bows.

Monsters pointed at me at their 8 O'Clock and they continued to shoot at both me and at the solders and Emily.

I pulled a enchanted arrow that would blind anyone within a yard. I shot it directly at the middle of the monsters with bows.

They all shielded their eyes and I threw my bow over my shoulder again and vaulted over the railing onto a monster. I quickly impaled my hidden blades into his neck and I threw four knives at the monsters

A few took their daggers and short swords from their sheaths and charged at me. I pulled my sword out and clashed it against a Greek Vampire claw and I slid my blade down slicing the Vampire to dust.

I contiuned to hack and slash against the monsters.

A Hellhound barked from behind me. But then another Hellhound growled in front of me.

At the count of 3 they both charged. I quickly swiped down at the Hellhound in front of me and it crumbled to dust.

Once I turned around Everything felt as if It was in slow motion. The Hellhound was already in it's pounce in mid air. It's mouth was wide open almost 5 inches from my throat.

Then a gunshot fired and I was covered in dust.

I blinked my eyes and spat out the dust that landed inside my mouth. I looked up to see that Emily was now standing holding her sniper rifle up. Leaning on her hip with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Come on! We gotta go now! We need to take Chaos to the office so he can wake up! When he wakes up then he'll dissovle all the attackers and rebuild home!" Emily ordered. I nodded and I sheathed my sword and I ran up the steps.

"I'll get us there. Just hang on to me." I told her. She nodded and she waved the kids over to me. I grabbed my dad's arm and put it over my shoulder and I lifted him onto my back.

"You alright?"

"It's like lifting up the universe." I complained. She rolled her eyes and turned to the solders.

"You guys rally up those that are left and attack enemy lines. We'll try to get father up as quickly as possible." Emily told them. They nodded and they turned and ran towards the way the monsters must've came.

Once Emily grabbed the kids hands and mine I vapor traveled to the office. I then quickly ran towards the throne and I sat him against the steps to the thrones of Omega, Me and himself.

The doors then bursted open and I turned around to see a small army of 40 standing behind the knocked down door.

"Deal with dad, and protect the kids, I'll cover you!" I demanded Emily. Emily then rushed the kids behind the thrones and I started to chuck knives at the enemy forces.

They heaved spears and javilins towards me.

"Cover!" I yelled. Emily jumped to the side and if it was just the Greek God Nike was there no Spears and Javilins impaled both Emily, or Dad.

I however, slid underneath a table like I was sliding to home in baseball.

I then started to felt my finger tips get hot. I gripped throwing knives, lighting my hands with balls of lightning and I chucked the electric blades at the enemy's. I shot portals at groups that was trying to regroup and sent them onto the ebyss of space.

I then missed a arrow and It impaled my hand and another in my shoulder. I growled and I unsheathed my left hidden blade and I vapor traveled behind them and attacked from behind of the panicking monsters.

When It was only 6 monsters left I chucked 2 knives at them and I stabbed one monster with my combat knife. The remaining three I sliced and hacked, and jabbed at them.

When my foot was standing in ankle high dust I looked around for any enemies.

"Group at throne!" I called out to all the solders heaving and panting scattered around the room.

I turned around and jogged up the steps and I basically tackled Emily and my kids in a huge hug.

Kathryn's eyes was analyzing at what happened. She then picked up a dagger that had Imperial Gold.

"Drop that right now Kat." I demanded my daughter. She looked up at me then the pile of remains of the monsters.

"Delta..." A young boy that I didn't notice was a solder. I turned my head towards him to notice that he had a bow and arrow.

"Bah, whatever. You three stay behind us no matter what." I grumbled at my kids and the thirteen year old boy.

"Delta, we have to get out of here, where is your ship?" Emily asked. I bit my lip and tapped on my watch.

I then got security footage of monsters planting something blinking with a red timer on all the ships.

I bit down on my lips and took a breath to get my gears turning in my head.

"We can't get back. They planted explosives on all the ships." I told everyone. At first I could see their eyes of despair.

No wonder why, Our home has been targeted by someone to have knowledge of this place and somehow were able to slaughter solders of Chaos and knock Dad out.

"Why don't we just take my uncle's ship? He has about 6." The boy questioned. I looked at Emily then at the boy.

"What is your name?"

"Liam, sir."

"Okay Liam, how many can fit in one ship?" I asked him.

"Well, one ship is about the size of a hanger. And judging that we have over 30,000 people that are roughly still alive, I'm thinking if we evacuate everyone onto the ships, we'll be able to regroup and set a conquest for home once we have our strength." He explained. I nodded with my hand raking my hair.

"No." Emily said. Everyone turned around to her with a puzzled look

"Why?" Kathryn asked her.

"Liam."

"Behind Enemy lines." Liam mustered up.

I dropped my head and blew out my breath and shook my head.

"Great. Just great." I mumbled to myself. I then realised my mission and my challenge.

My objective was to infiltrate enemy lines, and break through the defenses, and get to the radio tower and tell everyone to get to the hanger.

The challenges are, there was probably 60,000 monsters. Once I signal survivors, everyone on the planet would know including the monsters. I'm going to have to defeat the leader of this assault.

And probably biggest two challenges. One, leading a group of 9 people through the enemies lines, and to hanger safely.

And waking Dad up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 212 21
Percy is betrayed by the one he loved most. Annabeth. With his parents dead he runs of with his friends Jason, Thalia, and Reyna and joins the army...
282K 5.9K 41
Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by me♡︎ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟮...
50.4K 1.7K 40
Let's rewind. It all began when a brilliant man named Stanford Filbrick Pines decided he could use some fresh air- as well as an adventure of a life...
1.2M 21.7K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...