Forgotten

Galing kay bonnie5692

Alice Miller gets to marry the king (Henry VIII). The new queen is flawless and well liked by princess Elizab... Higit pa

Alice Miller
The Wedding
Elizabeth Tudor
Alice's secret
The ride
Cathrine Taylor
Sorry
Alice is pregnant!
The party
the last arguement
Agnes Miller
Elizabeth's plan
The Guard
Mary Tudor
The Execution
Jane Seymour
if Forgotten was a film
Alice
Elizabeth
Agnes
Henry
Mary
Catherine
Jane
author's note
New story
AUTHOR'S NOTE

The first arguement

702 13 4
Galing kay bonnie5692

Catherine and Elizabeth rode home together enjoying the fresh air through the park. Flowers bloomed, people walked down the paths in rich gowns with their dogs; bees buzzed in an out of flowers and their horses swished away all flies. The girls would talk about things like what they were going to play and eat and books. Elizabeth told Catherine about the books Alice had given her. Fairytale books, the kinds with fairies, princesses, princes and animals, she would read them in her spare time or before bed.

When they got in Alice was cooking dinner while Henry was out with friends and had promised to be home half an hour a go. Alice was starting to panic but stopped to sent her step-daughter and her friend upstairs to play. The maid forced her to go into the living room and sit and read until the king was home. Where was he she thought? It should be home by now. Another 10 minutes past before Henry VIII came bursting through the door. Alice got up with a feeling of anger and relief. "Where were you? I have so been worried! Alice cried, "you're lucky your dinner isn't cold!".
"You're lucky to still have your head!" The king fumed, turned around, stormed upstairs and shut his bedroom door. Alice slid down the wall and sat there and cried her eyes out. Neither adult seemed to notice three worried faces, that belonged to Elizabeth, Catherine and Mary, peer through the gaps in the banister.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84K 10.6K 26
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
5.9K 192 17
Rebecca Hasam is not a die-hard Elvis fan and never really bothered to learn about him since he was popular in her grandparents' generation, not hers...
22.9K 657 14
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗? 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒�...
10.3M 772K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...