A Supernatural Case//Sherlock...

By lydiaofthefallen

(Y/n) Winchester joins her brothers in a hunt in London, England. Upon entering the large city they followed... More

🔎Playlist🔍
🔎Epigraph🔍
🔎Prologue🔍
🔎Chapter 1🔍
🔎Chapter 2🔍
🔎Chapter 3🔍
🔎Chapter 4🔍
🔎Chapter 5🔍
🔎Chapter 6🔍
🔎Chapter 7🔍
🔎Chapter 8🔍
🔎Chapter 9🔍
🔎Chapter 10🔍
🔎Chapter 11🔍
🔎Chapter 12🔍
🔎Chapter 13🔍
🔎Chapter 14🔍
🔎Chapter 15🔍
🔎Chapter 16🔍
🔎Chapter 17🔍
🔎Chapter 18🔍
🔎Chapter 19🔍
🔎Chapter 20🔍
🔎Chapter 21🔍
🔎Chapter 22🔍

🔎Disclaimer🔍

2.6K 38 7
By lydiaofthefallen

Right, let's keep this quick and organized.

I DO NOT own or claim anything directly from or related to Supernatural and Sherlock, all rights go to their owners.

I DO NOT own or claim any music that may be used in this story, rights go to the proper artists.

I DO NOT own any gifs used in this story, rights go to the proper owners.

I DO OWN my original storyline. Some chapters may be based of something else, they might partially go along with an episode of Sherlock, or mention something from an episode of Supernatural, if that is the case then I don't own what is mentioned.

Anything in this story relating or something in this story that looks like something from another book on Wattpad is coincidence, I've covered mostly everything that may be in here that I don't own.

Anything else in this story that obviously doesn't belong to me (like maybe a YouTube video of a dance or something) isn't mine and rights for that go to the proper owners.

If for some reason someone from Sherlock or Supernatural and others is reading this or someone from something else I use in this story, I'm 12 okay, I really am writing this to show other people how amazing whatever is used in this story from you is. So this is like free advertising, okay.

If you think what I'm doing is wrong look at every other person who has written a fanfiction, or a story in general about something you guys made, is what they're doing wrong too? Is us showing how much we love your company wrong?  Think of every person who has ever written something like this about anything, is what they're doing wrong. We give the proper owners credit because we don't want credit or money for what we're writing, we want to show how much we love the topic okay? So before you go and report me for my writing have a sense of humanity, and understand that at least three times already I've said that I don't own any of this! Every person who writes fanfiction does the same thing, so please, think about this before you go and try to get me in trouble.

I thank you so so much for considering reading this story, and for understanding my disclaimer. We do this to share our love for topics, not to steal and plagiarize, I swear on my life that I won't take any credit for something belonging to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 235 9
Mary Winchester was killed by a supernatural force and now, her husband, two sons, and only daughter are obsessed with finding it and killing it 22 y...
193 11 9
John and chuck where really good friends back in the day but there relationship went down then a new friend and girl came in and broke there relation...
16K 735 15
Super-omens!!! Alright this is my first supernatural fanfic, I wrote a good omens one just recently. The Winchester boys had hear rumours of a yellow...
60.4K 3.8K 35
John Watson hunts all things evil and undead, but when a demon hand delivers an inexperienced Sherlock Holmes to his door, he has to face something e...