It started with you

By asher_rose

"What's so bad about me? Why do you hate me so much!" I yell at him through my tears and his body stiffens. H... More

01. Goodbye
02. Memories
03. MY BROTHER?!
04. Truth or dare.
05. That was a threat
06. House of cards
07. Fresh start
08. Halloween
09. Perfect Timing
10. Tipsy?
11. This is asher
12. Real. Not real.
13. mommy dearest
14. I wonder if guys can PMS
15. Thanksgiving
16. On top
17. Harry who?
18. Sour Patch Kid
19. XOXO
20. New wardrobe
21. Three greek gods
199K READS!!!
22. All cleaned up
23.princess
24. Its not fine
25. Distraction
26. Just a girl that likes a boy
27. Where were you
29. Youre not special
30. A tall glass of you.
31. I'll take good care of her
32. I want my bubby.
33. Im watching you baylor cambell
34. Surfing
35. Crack of lightning
36. That went to shit.
37. Hes hurting too
38. My girl
39. Birthdays and sex gods
40. Grunge rocker couple
41. You've got it bad.
42. Rosie
43. Soul mates
44. Heart in a box.
45. Understanding
46. Figure buster
47. Call me janis.
48. What are we
49. Dad?
50. Santa came!
51. Jump his bones.
52. Falling soft
53. With One comes the other.
54. Dont tease me
55. New beginnings
56. Take a look at my girlfriend.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2
Book 2 and possible spinoffs
Book 2 published!!!
A letter to my fans

28. Youre with me

33K 962 278
By asher_rose

During the walk home we both remain quiet, it's awkward and neither one of us want to be the first one to talk about it.

When we get to the condo he unlocks the door and places his hand on the small of my back as he walks me to my bedroom.

"Uhm. Thank you." I say not knowing what else to say and he shakes his head and looks at me in confusion.

"Don't fucking thank me for that. That's not something you thank people for. That kind of shit shouldn't happen in the first place. I want to beat Drew's ass for leaving you." He states and I just look down at my hands.

"I felt so weak and helpless." I finally state with anger evident in my voice. He grabs my chin and tilts my head up to look at him.

"And no one should ever make you feel that way. You are not weak Baylor and you are not helpless. You just didn't know how to protect yourself in that kind of situation."He states and I nod my head.

"Get some sleep." He tells me as he rubs his thumb across my chin gently as his eyes flicker to my lips before he opens my bedroom door.

I take a step inside but I still feel pretty shaken up so I turn around and look at Asher who is standing at my door waiting for me.

"Uhm would you- uh could you stay in here? I mean If you want. Since Drew is in your room. It might not be a good idea for you guys to share a room. Or at least until I fall asleep?" I ask him as I stare up at his guarded blue eyes.

"Yea, sure." He says and walks in with me.

-

I wake up to a pounding on my door and Cameron yelling, "Lets go people! We have reservations for this damn thing at 9am! Up and at it!"

Grudgingly I sit up in bed and am instantly shocked when I see Asher asleep in the bed beside me and Ty. Suddenly memories from last night drown in my mind.

Ty wakes up beside me and rubs his eyes. He yawns and stretches his arms and then makes eye contact with me and his smirk grows from ear to ear. He points over at Asher and raises an eyebrow.

"No it's not like that. I'll tell you what happened later." I whisper to him and then I hear Cam yell again.

"Where's Asher?" My eyes widen and Asher shoots straight up in bed and looks around the room confused. His eyes land on me and widen slightly then he jumps out of bed and sneaks out of my room.

Wow never thought I'd say that.

-

After about twenty minutes everyone is dressed and ready. We all walk outside to the truck and I can feel Drew staring at me but I just ignore him.

Cam, Leah, and Ryder hop in the front seat of the truck, Jake hops in the back seat, and Drew hops in the middle. I stare at the empty seat beside Drew not really wanting to take it, I want to curse at Ty for speeding off with Michael before I could even ask to ride with him.

"Are you getting in or what?" Cam asks oblivious to what has happened. I take a deep breath and take a step towards the truck but someone's hand clamps down on my wrist and says, "You're with me."
Asher whispers in my ear as he pulls me to his bike. I feel myself let out a breath of relief as he pulls me away from Drew. I'm glad he could see I didn't want to ride in the truck and offered, well rather told me, to ride with him.

He hands me my helmet and we take off towards wherever the hell were going. I don't even know what Cam planned on this trip. He just said to wear bathing suits. So I'm in my plain black one piece bathing suit and a pair of jean shorts.

-

We pull into a parking lot and I see a small shop that says banana boat rides and jet ski rentals.

Oh god this is not gonna be good. These boys and jet skis will not go well together.

Cam pulls in right after us and we all walk into the shop. A girl our age in a bikini greets us with a flirty smile.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Yea we have a banana boat ride at 9:30."
Oh okay this should be alright.

"Are you Cameron?" He nods and she smiles.

"Okay I'm just gonna need your phone number for personal reasons." She smiles with a wink and Leah walks up to the counter. I'm surprised that girl had the balls to say that.

"Oh I'm his girlfriend, I'll just give you mine." She says in a sickly sweet tone and we all laugh. The girl sits back in her seat with a scowl.

"Oh. Okay. Well that's alright. Uhm just go out there and they will tell you what to do from there." The girl says awkwardly and Leah leads the way outside flicking her hair in the process. She's so sassy.

We fill out some paperwork, get our life jackets and then take a couple pictures and head toward the beach. We walk up to a banana boat and wait for them to hook up the jet ski.

"Hello I'm your jet ski captain for the day my name is Luke." I see Asher tense up beside me when the guy says his name. Timidly I reach for Asher's hand and I squeeze it letting him know I was here for him. I feel him relax and I start to pull my hand away but he holds on tighter. Instantly my eyes shoot towards him but he just keeps staring ahead. Electricity shoots through my hand and my entire body.

"A couple things before we get started. Thumbs up speed up, thumbs down slow down, pretty simple. How many is in your group?"

"9"

"I'm sorry did nobody inform you? Our groups are eight or less that's all that can fit on the boat." He says and we all look at each other.

"We can't squeeze a person on?" Cam asks and the captain goes to speak but A voice interrupts.

"It's fine, you guys go. I'll meet y'all back at the house." Everyone's eyes shoot to Drew. He reassures Cam that he didn't want to go and then looks at mine and Ashers hands and walks away. I feel slightly bad as he leaves but I turn back around to our Jet ski captain who begins to speak again.

"Okay you guys can get on this double right here and we will take off." I get on the right side of the banana boat and sit in the second to last spot behind Leah and Cam. Asher sits right behind me on the end.

"Now if one of you fall off just wave your hands over your head and I'll stop and we will come back to get you. If you fall off the side DO NOT hold on. Let go."

"What! We can fall off this thing? I don't want to get in that water with sharks!" I yell out in a panic and everyone just laughs while fear builds up inside me. This shit is real!

"Bay calm down." Ty says as he reaches across the boat to grab my shoulder.
"If you get ate by a shark we will come back for you when he's done." Thanks ty. I growl at him and the captain takes off and we're heading out into shark infested water. I grab the handle in front of me and hold on for dear life while everyone around me laughs.

"Calm down princess." Asher whispers in my ear but I just focus on holding on.

The boat speeds up and he starts doing turns. We hit a wake from the jet ski and I bounce up in the air and everyone laughs.

Okay this isn't that bad.

He goes faster and turns again and we hit another wake and I see Cam go off the side of the banana boat but pull himself back on and I can't stop laughing.

Asher leans in right beside my ear and whispers, "just know if I'm going down your going down with me baby girl." I feel butterfly's shoot through my stomach and I can't tell if it's from what he called me or how close he is. Then we hit another wake making him bounce forward even more, causing his body to be thrown straight up against my back.

I can feel my face flush pink and my eyes widen but nobody seems to be paying the least bit of attention to us. He keeps his body pressed up against me for a moment before pushing himself back.

We hit another wake hard and I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I squeal as I'm being pulled towards the water.

When I resurface Asher is laughing at me, really laughing, like he's genuinely happy for the first time in awhile. The beautiful smile on his face makes him look younger than normal and I have to bite my lip to keep from smiling. I swim towards him and put my hands on his shoulders and try to push him under but his life jacket won't let me.

After he realizes what I tried to do he grabs my waist under water and pulls me closer to him. Our life jackets are touching but it has the same effect on me as if it was skin to skin.

"Sorry princess, told you you'd go down with me."
He winks at me and butterfly's dance in my stomach as I bite my lip harder to keep from smiling like a loon.

"You guys want us to come back later?" Ryder hollers and I blush and look away from Asher. I try to swim back but Asher just holds my waist tighter never once looking away from me.

"Maybe." He says still looking at me and I blush again and get on the boat. What the hell just happened? Was he flirting?!

I look up to see Ty and Leah exchanging glances and smiling at me like maniacs while Ty points at me then points at Asher and does a thrusting motion.

Oh my god Ty stop. I flip him off and he shakes his finger no and points towards Asher. He's such an ass.

I then look at Cam who's exchanging confused glances between me and Asher, staring us down.

But I couldn't tell him what that was even if I wanted to. I don't even know what that was.

-

A/N ; team basher

That's all I have to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.9K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
275K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...