Castle's Pet (Bad Guys X Read...

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "sans"] [Second Highest Rank: #18 in "xreader"] (Girls only!) (Earlier updates are on my... More

*A/N*
Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Grocery List
Chapter 2 ~ Him
Chapter 3 ~ Capture the Human!
Chapter 4 ~ Keeping the Hostage ALIVE
Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders
Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake
*Why Blackberry hates Dust*
Alternate Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch
Chapter 8 ~ Regret is Torture
Chapter 9 ~ Worried Souls
Chapter 10 ~ We meet again
Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice
Chapter 12 ~ Tired
♡ SPECIAL ♡
Chapter 13 ~ Attached in Less Than An Hour
Chapter 14 ~ Monolog
Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs
Chapter 17 ~ Killing Boredom
Chapter 18 ~ Hide and Seek
Chapter 19 ~ Hide and Seek (Part 2)
Alternate Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Investigation Start!
♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡
Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned
♡ Halloween Special ♡
♡ Birthday Special ♡
Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree
Chapter 23 ~ Assumptions
Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait
Chapter 25 ~ Hidden Lair
♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡
Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]
[A/N: Shameless Avertising]
Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]
♡ Valentine's Day 2019 ♡
Chapter 28 ~ Reunion
Moving on...

Chapter 15 ~ Dreamland

9.5K 373 763
By EmelinStriker

Dream's POV

'Ink, Blueberry and the other AU's already went to sleep, so why not help someone with their nightmare?' I thought as I wandered around someone's 'nightmare', oddly enough was everything looking pretty peaceful, it looked like a beautiful landscape with mountains, a pond and the green grass with many beautiful flowers growing all over them. There was also an ocean in the distance. Anyone would probably like to live in. That was definetely a strange 'nightmare', it seemed more of a dream, why could I feel so much negative energy coming from the dream then? I walked around for a bit until I saw an outstanding tree, under it in the shadows sat a child with (h/c) hair and a (f/c) dress. I was about to approach her, but then I heard a very familiar voice screaming.

"AH! THE SUNSHINE! JESUS, MY FUCKING EYE SOCKET! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD?!"

Looking at the source of the voice, I spotted my brother Nightmare. Maybe he was the reason why here was so much negative energy? Wait no, usually is he the one being attracted towards negative emotions so he could 'help' those people, but a dream with an area this beautiful didn't seem much of a negative thought at all, so where did it come from?

The little girl looked up at my brother with curious, big (e/c) eyes while I quickly hid behind another tree to see what he was planning to do. He approached her with a confused look, almost as confused as I was. She didn't seem afraid, no, instead was she giving him a cheerful smile and a small wave.

"Hi Nighty! What are you doing here?" She greeted, I just stood there mouth-agaped by her enthusiasm. Nightmare frowned at the child. I couldn't see his whole face from my angle, but I knew he clearly didn't like it here with the peaceful and calm atmosphere. But what confused me the most was how she new his name, better yet, why she called him 'Nighty'.

Nightmare hesitated before answering, playing along. "I... was just wandering around, you know? Enjoying the environment and all." That was a big fat lie, even the kid could tell he lied. "Why were you screaming then?" She slightly tilted her head to the side, making her look even more adorable than before. Nightmare's movements looked like he was trinking about an excuse or something. Eventually he got one. "I was blinded by the sun, it wasn't really the best idea to look up into the sky the first second I walked out of the forest over there." He said as he pointed towards the trees I was hiding behind.

'Oh snap!' I mentally screamed as I swiftly hid in the shadows of the forest, which was pretty hard actually since I wore bright colors, like really bright. Unfortunately, I couldn't see them, but I peeked around the tree again when I heard the girl giggling. It brought Nightmare's attention back to her.

"You're funny! Come, you can sit by me if you wanna avoid the light so badly." She said as she petted the spot next to her. Nightmare sighed like he had no other choice and sat down, but he still kept his space between him and the human girl. It was all quiet and peaceful again until Nightmare broke the silence. "So, you're basically (Y/N)'s childhood, or what exactly do you represent?" The girl giggled again.

'Wait, this is (Y/N)? Is this her dream? Then why is Nightmare here?'

"Actually, I'm her SOUL, so I'm 100% me, or her, only a bit more confident because this here is more of an area I feel safe in. This 'world' is also part of me. It's all peaceful, calm and simply relaxing here, but..." (Y/N) sighed as her smile turned into a sad frown. She slighty pointed at a mountain in the distant, it looked pretty intimidating and dangerous with all the dark clouds covering only that part of her dream. There was also some thunder. Maybe that was the negative energy I was sensing?

Nightmare seemed to be in thought as he glanced over the dark mountain. "What exactly is up with that mountain?" The girl looked at the ground, tears welled up in her eyes. I had to control myself from comforting her. Nightmare could probably not sense my positive energy from all the other positive energy coming from this part of the dream, maybe that was why he hadn't noticed me yet.

"...You're a weird SOUL, kid." That comment made me skullpalm. 'Nightmare! You can't just say that so casually to a kid!' But the girl seemed to enjoy my brother's company. "Do you even know your trait?" She shook her head. "Nope. Mom only said that my SOUL is sensitive, but powerful at the same time. And since this whole area is my SOUL, you can see what's going on with it. The dark mountains were once beautiful, but they became dark and the opposite of cheerful while the plants around it started to die." I was confused, what did they do to her SOUL? It has only been a day of her disappearance and she's already been harmed? Oh well, she was kidnapped by serial killers, so I should have seen that coming.

"Hold on," Nightmare held up a hand to cut her off, then he pointed at an area filled with only water. "how come over there is an ocean? Is that supposed to represent your emotions or something?" She started to blush in embarrassment.

"Um... no... that- that is actually my need to-- um... pee."

.

.

.

.

.

Nightmare gave her a disgusted look. "Dafuq?"

"Hey! You've never given me time to actually go to the toilet! And now am I lying on the cold ground of the cell with a glitching skeleton watching me like I'm the most interesting thing in the universe! By the way, that ocean over there is technically my urine, swim in it if you'd like, but even my SOUL can't save you anymore once you drown in it."

"Ew."

"But if I have to poo, then--"

"No."

"--a ship appears--"

"Kid, stop."

"--and takes over the ocean."

"That's gross."

"And when it sinks--"

"I don't want to know."

"--a giant duck comes--"

"(Y/N)."

"--and poos onto the shipwreck."

"That gives me nightmares for eternity."

"Nighty, I still need to pee......."

"I give you a toilet of your very own if you stop creeping me out."

While they went on with their 'arguement', I could have smacked myself about fifty times against the tree trunk if it wouldn't make so much noise. 'THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET THE HUMAN PEE?? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????'

Suddenly was the sun going down rather quickly, it seemed as if her dream/nightmare was ending soon. Nightmare also seemed to notice it and stood up. Little (Y/N) gave him a curious look, tilting her head in a cute manner again. So cute!

"Will you visit me here again? It's a nice place to hang out in. Maybe if the others were able to enter dreams then they could join as well. The only problem would be that if anything in this dream gets harmed then my SOUL gets harmed, too, so that would not be so good. And definetely not if they come here with their weapons. Hey, Nighty?" He hummed in response, but he didn't seem much against the nickname anymore. "If you don't like me to be your friend in reality, then maybe... can we be friends here?"

I was mentally chanting 'Yes! Make friends!' while another part of me was overthinking that idea. 'Wait, no, then it would be harder for us to return her.' Nightmare looked like he was thinking, eventually he answered coldly.

"Sorry, but I don't make friends with humans. Especially not with the castle's pet."

Then he vanished into the shadows of the dark dream, leaving the poor girl with a pained expression. Little did I know that his harsh words harmed another part of her SOUL, but luckily not the 'ocean area'.

'I need to report this to Ink as soon as he wakes up!' I thought before I went through a portal back to the anti-void.

[Published: 6/11/17]

A/N

I laughed my ass off when I had this random idea of an ocean in the dream and the fact that you haven't even used a toilet for a whole day. Combining those two is freakin' golden! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I'M CRYING AND DYING OF LAUGHTER, ALL THANKS TO MY RANDOMNESS! X'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 67 11
(Sans x reader) !~**~! "How did you get down here anyway?" Sans asked, turning to me with a raised eyebrow. Do skeletons even have eyebrows? Huh. "I...
37.4K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
114K 6.7K 47
Cover artist: punny-puntasy ! (TOLD IN YOU/YOUR) A reaper, a few gods, and a bunch of skeletons. The life of a reaper wasn't boring to her, everyda...