It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle

12.9K 298 73
By kath_0324

Kristoff:

"Guys, I need your help with something." I said to the trolls just when the party was about to end.

"Help with what Kristoff?" Cliff asked. Cliff was my 'father'. He and his wife Bulda took me and Sven in when we were still very young.

"I really love Anna and I want her to be part of my life." I let out a sigh, gathered up the courage I needed and said, "Make me a ring. I want to make her my wife. I'll propose to her by midnight and hopefully, she says yes."

"Yeeees! Right away." Cliff rejoiced. "Finally, you're gonna get married!" "Ooh! Let's wed them now! Get Gothi!" "We'll have Pabbie bless them!" They cheered.

"Guys, relax. I'm not marrying yet. We still have to be blessed by Elsa." I told them.

"Oh." I thought they would stop at that but they were saying a lot more such as: "When will you get wed?" "Will there be kids??" Ugh. They were relentless. "Hey what are you doing?!" I asked Cliff and the others as they pushed me towards Anna. I tried to get away but the kept on pushing.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted at them. But still they kept on asking questions and were still pushing.

"Anna! Kristoff here wants to propose to you at midnight!" Baby troll said.

"What?!" Anna exclaimed at she looked at me profoundly. "Kristoff is that true?"

"Tell her Kristoff." Cliff whispered as he secretly gave me the ring. I placed it in my back pocket.

"Well, yeah. Supposedly, it was a surprise until they all ruined it." I said, looking down as I let out a deep sigh.

"Well, not really." Anna said, making me look up.

"What do you mean?"

"It's almost midnight after all. Wanna ask me something?" Anna teased.

It made me nervous. I was starting to have sweaty palms. I reached for the ring on my back pocket and knelt down on one knee.

I held the ring in my fingers, took a deep breath... "Princess Anna of Arendelle, will you marry me?"

Everyone was tensed, anxious, excited... I don't know. All I know is that I am scared that she would say no.

Anna started pacing. "Well, considering that my first fiancé left me to die and you were running as fast as you can to save me... yes!"

"Really?!" I sprung up on my feet.

"Yes!!!" Anna squealed as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her tight and kissed her lips.

Everyone was cheering and squealing and rolling here and there. It was a happy moment for everyone.

I gently pulled away and placed the ring in her finger.

The ring that Cliff made was wonderful. It was made from pure crystal. A shade of pink. It had intricate designs of both snowflakes and suns. And it fit perfectly on Anna's finger. It was simple yet exquisite.

"Now all we need to do is tell Elsa." I said to Anna who was admiring her ring.

Anna:

The ring Kristoff gave was adorable. It was so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off it until...

"Now all we need to do is tell Elsa." Kristoff said.

"Oh no." I said as I hugged myself.

"Why?"

"What if Elsa goes all ice crazy again? You know what happened when it happened before, right?"

"I'm sure it won't be like that. After all, You knew me longer than you did with Hans and we are in good terms." Kristoff explained but I still have this feeling that she won't approve.

"Kristoff, what if she disapproves?"

"Then, I will fight for you. I would tell Elsa that I would risk everything for you. You are my life, Anna."

"I thought ice was your life." I say to him with a slight chuckle.

"It was. Until you came around." He said as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Let's go to sleep, future wife." Kristoff said with a grin.

"Okay, future husband." I said to him giggling. It was weird calling him that.

"Good night, Sven." Kristoff said as he patted Sven's head.

"Night, Sven." I say, rubbing his head.

We then entered the little shed that Kristoff had as his room and there we stayed the night.

Jack:

"Oh god my back hurts." I say as I stretched my back in the midst of waiting for an open window in the kingdom of Corona.

The security there was tight. Maybe this was because of the kidnapped Princess.

I know that no one can probably see me here but a guy has to take precautions.

I heard a creak somewhere then I looked up. A maid was hanging up some rags and a window was open, giving me a chance to sneak in.

"Thank you, maam." I said to the maid. I was used to talking to people without them actually hearing me.

I landed on the ground silently and started to look for the dining room. Figuring that the royals actually eat there, I placed every invitation on the tables. And if they don't, the maids would surely find it and give it to their respective rulers.

When I finally found the dining room, I heard voices. They were faint but still understandable. "Is there anything from Elsa?" "No, dear. Not a single letter."

I peeked into the room and saw the king and the queen. I decided to place invitation on the table nearby so that I wouldn't be able to disturb them. Unfortunately, when I was withdrawing my arm from the table, I nudged the vase making it fall to the ground with a crash.

The Queen and King gasped and looked at my direction. "Who goes there?!" growled the King.

"Thomas, look. It's a letter. It has a quote on it; I just thought that maybe, you need a little fun. - Jack Frost, Spirit of Winter and Guardian of Fun. I wonder who it's-" the queen gasped.

She looked at the ground, utterly shocked that she was quiet for a while.

"Who are you?" She said.

"Who is who, dear?" The king asked his queen.

The queen looked from my boots to my face and I gave her a smile. "Him." she pointed at me. "There's a man standing in front of me."

"You can see me? Glad to know that Elsa's plan worked." I say with my usual playful attitude.

"There's no one in front of you." The king said as he held the queen's shoulders.

"If you may, your majesty, give him the letter." I told the queen, humbly.

As soon as the king held the letter and read the quote, his eyed widened just as if he saw a ghost.

"Hi." I said to him as I leaned on my staff.

"How did you get here? And who are you, boy?" He interrogated.

"Uhm. I flew through the window upstairs and I am Jack Frost. A pleasure to meet you, your Majesties." I said with a bow.

"Flew through the window? What business do you have here?" The queen asked as she shook her head.

"Your niece, Elsa, asked me to deliver you that letter." I said politely.

"You know Elsa?"

"Yes, your Majesty. She is, in fact, my girlfriend." I say with a slight hint of proudness.

"Girlfriend??" The king and queen said at the same time.

"Yes, and if you may excuse me your Majesties, I should be getting back to Arendelle. Oh, and don't forget to read Elsa's letter. Farewell." I bowed once again and I flew out the window in the dining room.

Phew. Being polite really is hard. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. Well, I think I'll drop by at Jamie's before going back to Arendelle.

Anna:

I woke up to the sight of Kristoff preparing breakfast.

"Hey..." I yawned.

"Hey. Soup?" He offered.

"In a minute. Still sleepy." I mumbled.

"Okay. I'll just put it here on the table." Kristoff informed as he placed the bowl of hot soup on the table just beside the bed. "I'll be outside if you need me." He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

I sat up and smelled the soup. It smells scrumptious. I slowly ate it because it was really hot. When I wiped my mouth with my hand, I saw the ring that Kristoff gave me.

That's right. He proposed to me. He was now my fiancé.

I placed the bowl back on the table and went outside. Kristoff was playing around with the baby trolls.

"Anna!" One of them approached me and tugged on my dress, pulling me towards Kristoff and the others.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." I say sweetly.

As soon as I got there, I nudged Kristoff. "We should tell Elsa as early as possible."

"How are we gonna tell her?" He whispered.

"I still don't know. Hmm. We leave tonight, if that's okay? So that we can tell her by morning." I suggested.

"Okay. I'll just go tell Cliff and Bulda. And Pabbie as well." Kristoff stood up and headed for his 'parents'.

"Anna! Can we come with you to Arendelle??" One of the baby trolls, asked. I still can't distinguish them very well. They all looked alike in a way.

"You could but, I don't think your parents would approve." I chuckled.

"Aww."

"Go along now. I'll just talk to Kristoff." I told them as Kristoff just finished his talk with Pabbie.

"It's settled. We leave tonight." Kristoff informed.

"Alright. Let's get our stuff ready 'coz tonight, we're going back to Arendelle."

Hi my lovely snowflakes! ❄️ I just finished watching Dragons: Riders of Berk, again. Hihi.. I can't wait for Httyd2. Hurry up June. I can't hold my Hiccstrid fangirling back anymore! XD anyways. I'm working on another fanfic.. though I'm still on the editing process. its quite complicated. Hehe. See you on the next chap. Hope you liked this one. :3 ~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 362 24
So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when Jack Frost comes to visit Elsa? And what...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...
11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...